3.0

Wish Factory - I bought a phone off of wish I've been trying several ways to get it activated so I could use the phone but we are unable to do so I need to find out how to send it back and get a refund

I just need to return this phone is not compatible with anything we have down here I just need to get a refund

ImpressionableMonteIberiaEleuth
Cell Phone
Review #1476645 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.8

Wish - I want to talk to a person

I ordered a phone from wish.com. The phone that was advertised was a 6.3-inch screen phone.

When I received the phone the screen wasn't even a 5.5-inch screen. I have been trying for three weeks to get help, but I get nothing but a recording.

They want me to attach a picture, but this is why I was ordering a new phone my camera doesn't work correctly. I jyst wanted some answers.

SomberSpiderMonkey
Not as described
Review #1476356 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Letgo - I was scammed

She sold a supposed boxed fake phone to me and blocked me afterwards

AngelicGreyReefShark
Not as described
Review #1464494 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

Wish - Said that they refunded my money but it has not been put back on my card

Bought a phone that when i recived it it was not as advertised wrote support the said that my money would be back on my card in 15 business day it has been 27 business days and no refund

LyingBasenjiDog351
Not as described
Review #1459978 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Virgin Mobile - Not had service

My phone turns on and stays on blue screen I don't know what to do

Cell Phone
Review #1452471 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1452471.

Assurance Wireless - Horrible

Phone locked out, no help. Sending replacement phone, but not overnight.

The ams model ul40 is horrible. They do not even send a manual to learn

ZigzagCat
Bad quality
Review #1451839 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.7

Assurance Wireless - Service is fine, ANS UL40 is worthless.

Recieved first UL40, after getting on wifi and downloading a couple apps, the entire phone kept freezing, and the phone kept over heating. Run a diagnostic app and the 4th core of the processors temp was around 180 degrees and it never came online.

Ok, so maybe a defective CPU no biggie. Got a replacement with the exact same issue. Im currently using it still as a call/ text only. Processor overheating, hard to type (bad screen), battery life is horrible, charge time is excessive.

It constantly downloads adware and games without my knowledge or consent. What goos is 1 gb of data if it all goes to downloading games and adware without your consent? The RAM is maxed out due to it having android 7.0 on a phone with hardware enough to support kit kat= 4.4.2 Also phone no longer recognizes SD card, nor will it communicate with my PC to get any of the pictures off. Customer service and their terms suck, however it is a free service so I wont complain about the plan it comes with.

Im satisfied with that. If they would allow other phones to be activated, or atleast issue basic phones, or a decent basic smartphone they wouldnt have near as many complaints.

HonoredSunBear901

I am no tech guy either but Ill explain in simpler terms. This phone has the hardware like a phone roughly from 2012, it has the most current operating system 7.0 when the hardware which is way underpowered for that operating system should support an operating system from roughly 2012 which was 4.4.2 Another way of saying it is like taking a windows xp computer and forcing it to run windows 10.

It is just a giant strain on the hardware. the other term CPU and overheating core simplified is just the computer in it is bad from the factory. the rest is it wont pick up the sd card so no extra memory, and when I plug it in to the computer it wont even charge. It just says failed to download driver.

Sorry for that. Hopefully this explains better

Too much tech reference with no explanation. Not everyone is familiar with the acronyms, abbreviations, nicknames, etc.

so many of us reading this really don't know what you're talking about. I'm not a troll or a moron, but it's not my field of interest so some explanation would be of great assistance.

@Anonymous

Basically he/she is saying that the phone's hardware is so outdated and garbage, it has problems running today's technology demands.

HonoredSunBear901
I didn’t like
Terrible phone offered ans ul40, Cannot use any other phone, Do not offer basic or alternate smart phones, Customer service
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let Sprint devise a solution since you are using their services.
Review #1450273 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Refund

I ordered a phone for christmas. It was cheap and very slow.

Returned it to Wish. Still waiting on an answer from the many emails i've sent them. Its been 3 weeks !!!

Of course they don't have a phone number where you can actually talk to somebody !! Will never purchase from them again.

ShiveringAntelope
I didn’t like
Do not like their
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1448291 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Assurance Wireless - My phone completely stop working

The power wont come on

QueasyNewt650
Bad quality
Review #1445946 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Consumer Cellular - Phone problem

The battery on my dory flip phone keeps dying with little time being used

IntriguedSwift129
Bad quality
Review #1445864 is a subjective opinion of poster.