Family Video - Do not rent!!

I have rented Game of Thrones and I keep forgetting that every disc foe all season are scratched and cant be watched. Unfortunately I kept forgetting and Id rent them, I have told them many times that they are unwatchable and they just keep putting them back on the shelf so smoeone else will rent them and have the same problems.

Do NOT RENT GAME OF THRONES FROM FAMILY VIDEO. THEY KNOW THEY ARE BAD AND THEY DONT CARE.

Damaged or defective
Review #1400715 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1400715.
2.0

Kings Road Merch - Shitty LP pressing

Ordered Tom Waits - Closing Time repressing and when it arrived it is basically unplayable. So much surface noise it's unbelievable.

The cover also got pretty roughed up during transit.

According to their website they won't do refunds if a record has been opened. Which is *** considering I had to open it to know that it sounded like ***

Read

Left as unhelpful because they are a merch warehouse... not a pressing plant.

The band/label decides where to press the albums and Kings Road is the just the storage and shipping for music. I would reach out the the label or band directly about this issue and they'll be the ones that handle those orders.

DisguisedPanda
Bad quality
Review #1219765 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Ioffer - Fake homemade bootlegs

I baught a cd on this site it was a fake home made bootleg, not worth the $12 i spent on it, waste of money, had no idea until i got the item, they sell cdr copys of discs, stay away from this place and the seller REALSTUFF, sells fake homemade bootlegs, when i tried to contact him he had a attitude problem, and would not accept paypal, either. site is a rip off.

not worth the money and not worth the energy.

will not buy from seller anymore. they lie to people, they sell fake home made bootlegs, not worth a nickle let along what i paid for it.

User_83_2018
I didn’t like
Fake homemade bootleg
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1172396 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.6

Fye - The Case My C.D. was in was broke!

I bought a C.D. yesterday and I did not know the case was broken until after I started opening it up.

It was broke on the back. And I know they wouldn't take it back.

I don't understand why would leave it on the shelf knowing its broke. I'm very mad.

Damaged or defective
Review #1130280 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1130280.

Eoc Institute - It's a scam

I ordered cds having to do with meditation from EOC Institute also using the name Equi Sync. Following that came the scam.

Sent me about 15 download links with music with their charge for $44.95 with the information that I would receive two more such links for $44.45. They do not answer their phone. They responded to my phone message with a sweet email telling me I ordered this and that they will cancel the next two music links. On my credit card they have themselves listed as a medical group.

I did not order this and they are not a medical group. The lesson I have learned is not to purchase on line unless I know the company.

Reason of review
Sent me through email a product not order which a charge on my credit card telling me I ordered it.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1055388 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1055388.
2.8

Kings Road Merch - Cd Review

It wasnt all that bad but I speciffaclly went to that site instead of spmewhere else like ebay or others cause it was what was linked from band from what I remember. So I wanted to support the band.

It shipped in good timing and all....but shouldnt a brand new CD from a legit merch site arrive sealed??????

And after reading all these reviews i see no reason to contact them. At least its all in good shape.

Damaged or defective
Review #973560 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer973560.

WATER DAMAGED CDS SOLD AT FYE!!

It has happened now 4 different times to where I get home and open a cd to find out that it had been drenched in water, pee, whatever the disgusting fluid is,,sometimes still wet. Cds that they want 6.99 or higher for.

Whomever is buying this damaged product to sell to others should be canned. Also, the store in Lansing has a very rude pregnant woman working there. I'm over a 100 dollars most times and when I tell her that ready to purchase (She's never behind the counter) she gives me a mean look like every time, never making eye contact, never saying thank you, nothing...just like get the *** outta my store. Don't get me wrong, I never ask questions, never bother the staff, I know what I'm looking for every time.

So it is nothing less than feeling like *** when I leave the store. All these folks complaining on here, do you think FYE reads this...*** no..they remind me of BLOCKBUSTER right before they closed their video stores, did not feel welcome there either. Fye knows nothing of customer relations at all and most likely doesn't care..just give us your money!!!

SAD....VERY SAD!!!

Damaged or defective
Review #924407 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer924407.

Amazon - NO SUPPORT IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Bought a CD set from a seller named "lexiphiles" DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Received the sealed box ,gave them as a gift ,the jeweled cases were empty!

I contacted Amazon customer service. No response,after I tried to contact them.. I am still trying to get a refund. They send me an email to contact them, and they keep saying they have to contact the seller to give them a chance.

"It's their policy"

Amazon customer service sucks!

I guess they figure if they do this to you long enough, they will figure you'll give up. I ll try jet.com

Not as described
Review #827554 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer827554.