Submit ›
    • Unzoned unlicensed 2
Advanced
search
More Less

I have been trying to cancel no wayto get main office where i signed up atthere giving me ahard time to cancel and have complete access to my checking account and refuse to cancel and has taken ont forty five dollars soonerthan expected to i want mymoney put back as soon as possible i can be contacted at347-284-2110 my name is Renalda Rouse the address you have on file is185 mc bride ave Paterson nj 07501 Read more

Sold his friend medical marijuana plants, next thing I know, I'm on his email list from Beaverton, Oregon (I'm in Portland), and he's spamming my email everyday. Please, get a grip dude, I don't need your 'gardening advice', you're the one who had to come to me for genetics.

Why am I being charged almost 40 dollars? Please just let me cancel or something!!!

Getting calls all the time.Ask them not to call and they hang up!!

I cancel my order coz not to sure to pay my order.. Thank you!

They worst staff I have encountered. Lazy and lie to keep you calling back. Please fire all of them including management. Especially regional vice president, just bad people in general.

Real piece of garbage ...leaks from dome

I need refunds for payment that i made for call but did not use

You've got some sick driver on your tourbus in the Netherlands (A16 - Rotterdam)! That *** loves roadrage.. not letting people come on the highway, forcing them on the 'vluchtstrook' risking a hughe fine!!!.. pushing his bus to the left, making other cars become in danger by pushing them to the most left.. sick son of a ... !!!!!!

They don't leave messages to call back or answer the phone when you return the call. This among quite a few other things seems very unprofessional.

Did not find what you were looking for?

×
You are reading about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×