Impatient officers

Nagpadala po yung mama ko nung nakaraan sa kapatid ko nung kukunin na po ng kapatid ko yung pera May error po sa system ng lhulier kaya di agad marelease pabalik balik na po run yung kapatid ko ng ilang araw para ifollow up yun pero wala pa rin pong nangyayari kahit nakausap na niya yung customer service ng sa lhulier yung . Ang nakakainis lang dun imbes na magsorry sila kasi di maganda yung nangyayari sila pa yung galit sumisigaw na sila sa kapatid ko.

Actually ganito rin po yung nangyari sakin nun nung maling resibo yung nadala ko dahil di nila tinatanggap ang school id kapag walang kasamang assessment form yun alam mo yung tipo na naiiyak ka na pero sinisigawan ka pa nila tapos nanakot pa sila na kahit san daw ako magpunta di daw irerelease yung pera. Take note nirelease naman daw nila yung pera ng kapatid ko kaso di na raw sila magiisssue ng resibo kasi galit na raw yung kapatid ko. Aba sinong di magagalit eh ilang araw ng pabalik balik yung kapatid ko para kunin yun pero same response pa rin ang natatanggap niya. Wala man lang improvement or ibang reply man lang yung nasa counter.

This happened sa carig at tuguegarao brunch near lbc. Funnier thing, the same person did this to us. Sana naman po mapagsabihan yung counter dun. I understand na customer isn’t always right pero sana maging fair at maayos pa rin sana silang kausap.

Like i said natanggap ng kapatid ko yunh pera pero di binigay yung resibo. Kakaibang remittance centre yun sila pa may ganang magalit di ko talaga maintindihan yung iba naman kapag sila yung nakaabala at the end manghihingi sila ng sorry pero eto wala eh sila pa galit

FierceMantaRay
Poor customer service
Review #1298223 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

Staffords Package Liquor - Dennis Needs Fired!

Update by user Jul 05, 2018

July 05, 2018. This matter still not resilved!

Dennis still works there and still rude and hateful.

His fat wide still sits in her car in parking lot and stirs trouble! Me and my family is done with this sh$thole!

Update by user Jun 13, 2018

June 12, 2018. My husband talked to adam (store owner).

Adam is not going to do anything in this matter. In fact hes afraid to lose this dennis giy because he wont be able to find someone to replace him.

Pothetic! YOU HAVE LOST OUR BUSINESS PERMANENTLY!

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2018

On May 27, 2018, my husband and I went into Staffords Liquor in Spencer, IN. We've been going here for over 12 years, and never had an issue. The staff is usually nice and friendly.

However, as we pulled into the parking lot, a woman came flying in driving a small white station wagon. She didn't like where we parked so she shook her head and flipped us off.

We went into the store, got what we needed, and put it in the counter. The man working, Dennis, was angry and said, "you wanna *** tell me why you called my wife a *** Me and my husband were lost at this point. My husband said "I didn't call her anything. She flipped me off". Dennis then became even more angry.

My husband asked 4 times if he would ring us up, but instead, Dennis kept cussing him and saying he'd "beat his ass".

Finally my husband said, "will you ring me up or should I take my money elsewhere?".

Dennis said, "take your money elsewhere and don't come back, and don't say a *** word on the way out".

Me and my husband left and was bailing my eyes out. This man litterally scared the *** out of me.

On May 29, 2018, my husband talked to a manager of the store named Adam. Adam acted like it would be resolved and that the owner would be calling us so that Dennis could be repremanded.

This is June 04, 2018 and we've not heard from anyone else regarding this. We cannot go in the store anymore because we don't want another confrontation.

When we drive by (small town), Dennis is outside smoking and flips us off and yells things at us.

I'll never, ever spend another dime in Staffords. By the way everybody, Walmart is cheaper anyway!

WAY TO GO STAFFORDS! SMFH.

ScreechingCollie

I dont like him either. Hes an idiot and treats people like *** Hes a real twurp!

Yeah that dudes a cheep! None of any of my family members go in that store since he was hired.

PleasingMaineCoon
278 E Morgan St, Spencer, IN 47460, USA
Poor customer service
Review #1271512 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Price Chopper Grocery Store - Sarcastic cashier

Each time I go to PC in North Parker Olathe, KS (specifically) I get bad treatment so this time I thought of airing out my concern so maybe they can improve their customer service. I went there Yesterday, May 11 past 2pm to see if they have meat on-sale.

Good news I got several meat that I could use for my mom’s party. At check-out, I think its lane #2 near customer service. She greeted me then started to scan my items. I’ve noticed that she was kind of glancing at me when she scans each item.

Then I gave her my phone for my rewards card. She grabbed it then key-in the #s. She looks irritated doing it. Then she said its much better if you have a card.

Do you have a card? I said no. Then she said, why not? I said i misplaced it, lost it.

I didn’t like her tone.

It seems like I am an inconvenience to her. In my personal experience, when I do grocery shopping, only in PC I get bad service.

MilkyRaccoon
Poor customer service
Review #1254068 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Randalls - Biaca cashier let me leave with some of my bags.

Today I walked several blocks to get to my local to get great deals. Houston, Texas Louisana at Webster store.

I bought several items including 5 6 packs of bottle pepsi sodas, i paid for everything and got all the bags I saw and left 1:10 to 1:20 pm several blocks away heading home I noticed I only had 3 6 packs of sodas and my other items including my prescriptions, I turned around and walked the several blocks back to store and ask Biaca the cashier what happwn to my other 2 six packs of pepsi soda? She said you left them, I said I got every bag I saw!!! She hadn't put them on the upper counter but had them on the lower counter where the bags were!!! I explained to her she shouldn't knowingly have bags where customers can't see them she acted like she ciuld care less!!!

I ask an emoliyee where the store manger was i need to speak with the person, she said the customer lady Nancy you can tell her, I explain to nancy the problem, she simply said I'm sure she didn't do it in purpose, i explained she need to know it very imoortant to have all bags where customers can see them, she seem not to see the problem with it, so I ask her for the store manager? She said I'm a manager! I still requested the store manager, she look and said nothing! I am requesting that this complaint be given to the store manager please.

It's very imoortant that when people pay for theie items they arw able to see all their bags and not have some satting on the liwer counter that are nit placed with their other bags. My numbers are 7135213392 and cell 7133809077 name is Reginald.

Poor customer service
Review #1234162 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1234162.

Badly Trained Staff

Hi I went into this stored and ordered a ONE topping pizza for 11.99. However the cashier charged me $1.75 for the topping I chose which was onion.

I explained this includes 1 topping but she said that is Peperroni or Beef so I tried to explain that a one topping Pizza should include ONE topping. The Cashier (Lady) did not agree. Later I asked to speak to a manager who was not there, I asked for a phone number so she refused to give me one, I asked to cancel my order she refused.

Whilst i was in the store she was explaining my situation to another customer. I am not worried about the $1.75 I am complaining about the bad service and the cashier not being helpful.

St Paul, NE 68873, USA
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1076148 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1076148.