Uship - Delivery of a car

Car hasn't been picked up

Order processing issue
Review #1425073 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Montway Auto Transport - Should have read these reviews before hiring them

Hired them to pick up a car. Told them the dealer would not hold past a certain date - they said no problem!

never heard from them, car was never picked up. No calls, no emails, nothing.

this is really bad.

dont use them. there is no way their positive reviews are real. make sure you find a company that actually has their own trucks and is not just a broker. they have no idea whats going on - when you call they will tell you they need to call the driver/dispatch as they are just brokers.

you will be sorry if you hire these idiots.

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine the genuineness of posted reviews.

They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure the legitimacy of claims and content. Montway stands by its services and demonstrated a commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online. Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.

Des Plaines, Illinois
Order processing issue
Review #1341643 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1341643.

Montway Auto Transport - WORST BROKER EVER

All I can say that I never saw more unprofessional , rude , lying people. DO NOT trust them with moving your car !!!!

They made me a quote to move my car Mass to California $1700 which is pretty high price for a sedan. I didn't get any calls for a several days. When I called them they said , that no carriers called on my car, because price was low .

2 weeks later still nothing , so friend of mine told me she had friend who is a car carrier. I found out from him ,that Montway posted my car on central for only $1000.

$ 700 for broker fee?????? They out of their minds. Do not work with them .

Be smart . Trust your money to someone who doesn't screwed people over.

Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored. Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.

Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship. Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929.

Des Plaines, Illinois
Pricing issue
Review #1306577 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1306577.

Confiscated my car

I shipped my car from Los Angeles to Bremerhaven, the car arrived more then 2 weeks late.
When it finally got to Bremerhaven der Zoll beamte said: I could not pick up my Lincoln Towncar because the Registration certificate was a copy I must provide an original, I told them that in LA shipping Co. they told me that only the Title must be original and that the registration can be a copy.
So I was stuck in Germany over a week + late shipment 2 weeks that is 3 weeks total. I called Sacramento to get a original registration, they said: we will send only an other copy. I begged the beamte to let me go and I take care of the situation im Schwarzwald beim Zoll. he said NO< NO.NO. a week later after paying for Taxi and Hotel I found the original in my cat under the spare Tire, I totally forgot since I was told I do not need it.
3 weeks hotel and taxi I was very pissed.
A registration is only, that I paid the tax on dem nummern schild .
My vater died in the war german site, I am 76 years old I went to USA mit 21 but still are home sick to Germany
Bad quality
Review #1296977 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Diy Transport - HORRIBLE COMPANY

I recently used DIY Transport to move a car from Duluth (GA) to PA. It turned out to nightmare and a horrible experience and I would never recommend using this company to nobody.

The carrier company was SSI TRANSPORT CORP. The Price quote was $ 675. DIY transport immediately took $150 from my Credit card. Then SSI TRANSPORT CORP collected the money order from the remainind money.

The agreement was 2 days to deliver the car. After 12 days the car was not in PA. I keep calling and texting, but no REAL answer. After 7 days, I received a call from Papua New Guinea on behalf of SSI TRANSPORT CORP.

Christopher Barrett the mover coordinator of DIY Tranport don't know what to say. He already colleted their money. The CARRIER company don't care about customer. After 12 days, finally the car arrived in PA but the with damage.

DIY called me to inform that the car is there after Numerous phone calls and stress. The promise to give back $100 for damge. Nothing arrived. Horrible horrible experience.

Hope this review will save someone from the same hassle.

DO NOT USE DIY TRANSPORT. EVER, EVER AND EVER.

Bad quality
Review #1278248 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Montway Auto Transport - Do not use

2.0

Terrible experience w Montway. Did not pick up car almost a week after estimate date.

I kept calling to ask for updates and kept giving general answers - looking for carriers!

Had to cancel and cost me pain and extra rental car money.

Stay away pls! Dont believe the website reviews - I fell for it too!

I feel your pain. Montway is a complete fraud.

The worst customer service in the industry. I am mad as *** with Montway. And of course, in a few day Montway is going to deny and say something like “Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored...” I got your back and my reviewer name under Yelp is Huey and I am real. Go check it out.

All we can do is continue to tell everyone we know not to use Montway. Eventually the words will get out.

PalatableWhiteFacedCapuchin
@Huey

We were suppose to receive payment for a vehicle we hauled for them on Friday. Here it is Tuesday and still no payment. I'm now writing reviews everywhere I can to warn consumers that they're shady!

View more comments (2)
Poor customer service
Review #1262777 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1262777.

Montway Auto Transport - Don’t use Montway, don’t be a sucker!!

2.1

Montway is just terrible. They have a nice website with live chat and a cheap quote.

I was a sucker to take that bait. The service is terrible. They are broker who send out listing to the driver but they don't actually call driver to book the assignment. They just wait for driver to call them.

Minimum to zero efforts on Montway part. I booked an order 4 days ago and told them I have an urgent need to have the car picked up in 4 days with no exception. As a sales tactic, they promised they could do it. A day before the pick up time, I contacted them to see if a driver has been assigned because the deadline is a day away.

They promised they would do it and I am their top priority. Again, I am a fool to believe it! On the day of deadline, I contacted Montway again for the status. With less than 5 hours to deadline, they promise to work on assigning a driver.

Well, *** I called another transportation company and a driver was assigned within an hour because this new transportation company actually put me on hold to call/find a driver. Now that is what I call awesome customer service, unlike Montway. Once that is booked, I canceled Montway. I advised you not to use Montway.

They only make promises and doesn't follow through. I wish they would be more upfront and honest about their service instead making promises they can’t fulfill. I would have understand if they told me early enough that they don’t have a driver. I would be okay with it and will use their service next time.

But instead, they making promises that they can’t fulfill.

I will never use Montway again or recommend it. Don’t use Montway, don't be a sucker!!

Montway Response: Montway Auto Transport does not believe this site nor comments posted on it are properly examined or monitored.Creditable review sites monitor measures of authority, quality, and activity to determine genuineness of posted reviews.They also require that both reviewers and companies follow specific rules and processes to ensure legitimacy of claims and content.Montway stands by its services and demonstrated commitment to go above and beyond to assist customers with any issues. We proudly link from our website to several reputable customer review sites, and are constantly reaching out to mediate customer concerns, in-person, and online.Renowned for high-quality customer service and expert care, we are one of the few “A+” rated by the BBB with a 5-star customer review rating.We invite you to check us out on any reputable review sites which monitor the validity of content and authorship.Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns at (888)666-8929

@Montway

Of course Montway does not believe this site. They can’t buy goid review here.

Go check out Yelp, majority of the lastest review within a year as of May 23, 2018 has one star revieww. Read google map business and yelp and decide for youself.

Hate for you to be a sucker like me. Don’t use Montway!

@Huey

Montway is trash. They buy their way out of whatever negative review they can.

I once shipped a car through them just to see their contract. SUPER SHADY.

They offer money or incentives for you to not share your bad experience. Definition of Bad business in my book!

View more comments (2)
Poor customer service
Review #1261783 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1261783.

Uship - Never Never Never Again....Worst Company Ever.

Took our money and never got our car picked up. We were pushed off to a third world trucking company that never called or scheduled to pick up our car. Then......we tried to get our money back and it took an act of God!!!

Stay away from this outfit!

{{Redacted}}

Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1257549 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Montway Auto Transport - Car transport woes

1.3

5-5-2018 Spoke with Nicolas Wills and given a quote of $1169

Called 5-10 to ff up and request to call me. Never returned calls or Emails. Cancelled my order 5-12 by phone message and email.

5-14 received email confrimation from Richard re: cx, and wanted to still ship order but i refused. Not only did he not cancel but learned that my order was still in dispatch with price jacked up to $1350

WITHOUT my permission. I have to call again to have my order cancelled and removed from central dispatch. Sneaky. Thanks to Mark Anthony from Eship i was made aware of my order not being cancelled. My two previous transport was with Eship. I should have never contacted Montway.

Pricing issue
Review #1255891 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Uship - Lets Play Games USUCK

I just tried to arrange shipping of a car I bought in Bohemia,NY. A 1991 Caddilac.

I wanted to ship the car to my home Jacksonville Fl. I filled out all of the information. At the end I went further to try and ask for a auction. No go!

First they wanted me to join USUCK and then wanted me to join FACEBOOK aka ASSBOOK. I have shipped cars before on USHIP, but NO MORE. I will find another shipper.

if I have to I will fly up to New York and drive it home myself. USUCK {{redacted}}

Order processing issue
Review #1235760 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1235760.