Aspen Auto Clinic - Use Someone Else

3 words to describe Aspen Auto Clinic..."USE SOMEONE ELSE"

The first time I used them they got me out of a bind with my wife's car and were very friendly, so I decided to make them my mechanic. Her car then had a check engine light on, which they couldn't diagnose so they didn't charge me. They gave me a quote for just under $1100 to fix other issues. To have these same issues taking care of, Daniels Long (a Chevy Dealership) charged me $640. However, my truck also needed some work. I needed new spark plugs and wires, plus I had a leaking radiator. To change my 8 spark plugs and wires I was charged $486.69, which for new plugs and wires from AutoZone would have been $116. The quote to replace my radiator from Aspen was $1085, Manly Radiator on Wahsatch did it for $285. One more thing, the mechanic obviously doesn't double check his work, because when I got home and looked under my hood I found his spark plug pliers sitting on my engine.

So again "USE SOMEONE ELSE"

To Aspen, If you would like me to revise or delete this review then I request you return the labor charge of $163.14 on line 2 of invoice number 89397, because the labor charge of $74.16 on line 3 is a fair price for the amount of work done. If not, you will loose more money than I did. A review is a review, but numbers don't lie. Have a Super Fantastic Day!

MR Pitts

Pricing issue
Review #1480364 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1480364.

Healey Brothers - Recall Ripoff

Brought my daughters car in for a fuel leak, which I determined was in the fuel pump area and covered by a GM Recall. The Healey service advisor called and lied to me, telling me the fuel leak was elsewhere and it would be $ 800.00 to repair.

When I picked up the car, the service report clearly stated that the fuel leak was exactly where I told them it was and the recall covered the work, but to cover their costs they charged me almost $ 1000.00 to remove and replace the 2 fuel lines under the car. I requested they save the old parts for me to examine and sure enough, they were fine and did not need to be changed.

I will be back there Monday to fight it out. Anyone want to start a class action law suit????

WealthyJay823
I didn’t like
Customer service and quality of work, Being ripped off for an unnecessary repair
Service/ repair
Loss
Full refund
Review #1447211 is a subjective opinion of poster.

2013 Subaru Legacy 3.6R

1/1/19...I have a major problem / complaint with my local Dealer in the Milwaukee area. I took my car in a few weeks ago for about $500+ worth of unexpected repairs.

Last week Friday I had to have my Legacy towed to the Dealership. They called later in the day and said it would be about $175 to replace a relay. I told them I go ahead and make that repair. Than they called the next morning and said they needed another $600+ to replace a Computer Box.

I don’t get it and not very happy at all. Ready to sell my Subaru and go back to a Honda. I think that the Dealership did something to the “Computer Box” when they were doing some work on the Relay. Any suggestions on what I can do?

I have my Legacy serviced on a regular basis at the Dealership along with the Outback that my wife drives.

I have spent a lot of $$$$ on these Subaru’s that I’ve never had with my Honda’s. HELP!

Order processing issue
Review #1438176 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1438176.

Hendrick Automotive Group - Absolute unacceptable!

This occurred at the Wilmington NC location.

Its been over a month since my 2015 Dodge Charger was towed here after being rear ended by a drunk driver. My vehicle was dropped off there on August 3rd, today is September 4th and no work has been done to my car yet. After it had been there a full week I called and asked what the extent of the damage truly was and they told me they had not even looked at it yet. The following week I called again and got the same response.

The third week came to an end and I called again and was told they had ordered all the parts and that the date of completion was set for August 29th, and that they would call me when it was done. The 29th went by and I heard nothing by mid afternoon so I called and was told they were going to try to get to it before the end of the week but with it being the end of the month they were getting all the smaller projects out of the way before tackling any of the large ones. So basically they said they value meeting their shop productivity quota more than their customers.

That week went by and we hit the one month mark since they took possession of my vehicle, and I called again and this time expressed how unhappy I was with the lack of service I was being provided. I also told them they have had the parts to repair my vehicle for two weeks and asked why nothing had been done yet. The response I got was "I'm sorry bud, I get what you're saying and I understand. We're going to try to get to it by the end of this week". I asked him why it was going to take 5 weeks, 3 weeks after the parts came in, to replace a bumper, a quarter panel, a tail light and straighten the trunk back and got the response again of "I'm sorry bud, I know this must be frustrating, but it's not up to me". I then asked him who its up to because I was told he was the project manager and he gave me the name and number of the manager of the shop, who has not answered his phone.

I am tired of the excuses and the lack of explanations for nothing being accomplished in over a month's time. The insurance company handling my claim (the at fault party's insurance) is also wondering why it has taken this long and still not the first bit of progress.

This is supposed to be a reputable collision center....this is unacceptable. I will be advising everyone not to do business with Hendrick in the future in any capacity.

LikeableDogoArgentino229
I didn’t like
Customer service, Have no ethics, Do not value customers
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1346855 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Subaru Of America - Almost three weeks in, still have to drive a rental

First I bought the car from Carmax. then days later, rod knock sent it to subaru for warrenty repair.

They finish car early, But I find an oil leak so bad, my driveway has a puddle and smoke coming from turbo side of motor. Waiting on Garcia Subaru to get my car fixed propperly.

MistyGecko921
Bad quality
Review #1341249 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Porsche Cars North America - DO NOT BUY A PORSCHE - TERRIBLR COMPANY

Terrible Company, Porsche USA dealership referred us to a body shop that's approved by Porsche USA to fix our minor accident...the car came out of that body shop ruined and has another 20K damage and Porsche USA does not even care AND WHEN i CALLED IN TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS i GIT YELLED AT BY THEIR "CUSTOMER SERVICE" WHICH IS LAUGHABLE FOR A COMPANY SELLING OVER PRICED CARS TO AMERICANS...we never buy another Porsche as this company does not care for their ridiculously expensive pieces of metal....The body shop is called Precision Auto Body here in Reseda, CA....NEVER BUY A PORSCHE AND IF YOU OWN ONE NEVER GO TO PRECISION.

MilitaryCougar
Reason of review
Recommended Porsche certified body shop is a scam and being investigated by California Government for insurance fraud!
Loss
$22000
Full refund
Review #1340870 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Garbage Work

Update by user Aug 04, 2018

He works out of garages in Paterson, NJ. One of the locations is 8 Bergen Street, Paterson, NJ.

Update by user Aug 04, 2018

Also, his signature always changes and there is never a business name on his invoices, nor an address or phone number. If you leave money with him and the realize he's ripping you off, your will not get a refund even if he never worked on your car.

Do not let this guy touch your car. He is NOT a mechanic.

Original review posted by user Aug 04, 2018

I promise you that this guy will steal your money. He claims to do auto body and mechanical work but.

He can't do either. His body work is horrendous. He leaves parts off and loose. He also leaves paint unfinished.

He had no legal business nor location. He works out of unmarked garages and the locations change. He seemingly preys on women because they might make easier targets.

Do not leave any deposits with him. Don't let him touch your car.

HarmlessSiberianHusky
Bad quality
Review #1321180 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Poor repair service

I took my car to them in March for multiple service work and spent almost $500. My breaks pads and rotors were a part of that work.

May came and I took it back because it was grinding. The lady said that my warranty was running out. Here it is August1st and I had to have brand new rotors and breaks put on. I go back with my old parts and they would not refund my money.

This dog place tells me that with 2 receipts from them, a complete diagnostic from Nissan, and a receipt from AutoZone, that I can't say the parts are from them nor the work. Straight bs! No policy printed or posted. They are stealing money from hard working people.

Customer service is considerably bellow par standards. I could have had a bad wreck and hurt myself, my family, or anyone else. Find a reliable and trust worthy repair shop and save yourself some money and time.

This one has no care for their clientele. Money is all that matters.

Bad quality
Review #1319039 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1319039.

Honda - Dealer damaged my car

2017 Honda Pilot Elite purchased 12/18/17 apx 7,000 mi.

When placing my vehicle the dealer drove into the post that supports the lifting device.

The left front fender was damaged and the left front tire ripped open.

The dealer repaired the damage and replaced the left tire but absolutely refuses to replace both front tires.

This is an all wheel drive vehicle and the rule is you do not replace only one tire!

How do I resolve this.

Please note: my dash cam will not retain the correct date.

Every time that it shuts off it changes the date back to 2016

DirectSandLizard742
Reason of review
I know that things will work out!
Review #1298458 is a subjective opinion of poster.

They never fully reviewed my complaint

I had a repair passed by a salesman at Tuffys. Where they push synchrony credit.

My repair man Jeremy told me get the work my car is so worth it. Even at 145,009 miles. Because he knows Audi engines and he can fix the convertible.

Ok 2709 later then 509. My roof worked half way once and it is my fault.

500 more he can fix it.

Now I pay first. Check it in parking lot. No cameras. So no proof. But. Five runs in lot not working. I said what about dents in roof. No response.

He says. Come back. I’ll fix in morning.

I return. 2 hours. After one hr I help in garage. Because he cannot do on his own.

He states he’ll order all new parts Come on Saturday. He will fix on weekend.

I show up. No parts. He can’t do Saturday.

Now Monday. I call he won’t come to phone.

He states I didn’t show up or answer his calls for three weeks. And I dented roof myself.

Bad quality
Review #1281696 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1281696.