Thrifty Car Rental - Horrible company

Rented with my debit months ago. Went to pick up the car and they denied me due to a credit check.

They then refuse to refund me because I don't meet their credit criteria. Which the manager couldn't tell me what was required even.

FatalRaven
Poor customer service
Review #1306891 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

Enterprise Holdings - Stranded without my rental reservation

Reservation # 1725707113 made March 29, 2018 for a family reunion in Daytona Beach FL..I went to pick up the 14-15 passenger van up on 6-21-18 @ 5:00 pm to take my family leaving 6-22-18@ 6:00 AM and guess what I was informed that the last person using the van had an accident and it had been sent to the body shop..

Question # 1 why wasn’t another van made available since you are #1 in the rental service

Question # 2 why wasn’t I at least informed so I could make other arrangements

Question #3 why do you employ such rude uncaring people in your Texarkana office

This left me to have to scurry around and try to find other transportation ..I had to rent a smaller van and spend $500 extra to do so..I think I need to be reimbursed for the extra money I had to spend and the inconvenience and total lack of caring ..

I called customer service On 06-22-18 ..usual

Customer service promise that they would make it right a district sales manager would call me

I called again on 6–27-18 same promise ..

I called again on 7-2-18 same promise but I was gonna be moved to top of the list and a Customer service manager would call..never to be heard from on any of my calls

Bonnie Burns

903-278-7656

buckhorn1952@yahoo.com

EnterpriseCares

Ms. Burns,Thanks for your feedback.

We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I have forwarded your comments to our Texas Regional management and our team at our Texarkana location.

I have asked that they review your concern and contact you directly. As this may take several days, your patience is appreciated.Respectfully,CarolReference Number #180719-004777

DisguisedWolverine659
Poor customer service
Review #1306788 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Thrifty Car Rental - Don't rent from Thrifty

I made a reservation online and had a friend drop me off at the airport only to find out that Thrifty doesn't take debit cards from local residents. I called for a manager who told me it's stated on their web site under terms and conditions, cause it sure enough did NOT appear on my reservation information.

So, I was basically stranded at the airport until my friend came back to pick me up and drop me home and I'm still without a car so I'm not sure how I'm getting to work on Monday. Additionally, it took me 38 minutes of waiting in line to find this out, and while waiting in line, there is no place to sit, plus I noticed the 2 self-serve terminals were out of order. This company has LOUSY or NON-EXISTENT customer service. I'm amazed they stay in business.

They do not care about people, they do not care about doing a good job, they did not communicate an important piece of information that would have saved me a lot of time, effort and bothering someone to help me for no reason. They are losers and I will never do business with them again.

Read

Dropped off at the airport ?

Was that the only car rental agency there ?

I didn’t like
Long line, No place to sit while waiting in line, Very poor customer service, Poor communication and unintelligent uncaring manager, Out-of-service self-service terminals, Appalling customer service, False and deceptive advertising
Preferred solution
I want an apology, you should post this information on reservations so that people are aware of it, fire your lousy manager, and send staff to customer service training becasue they badly need it.
Review #1062574 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1062574.

Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group - Did not honor our flighting miles and did not have a car for us after making reservations

stood at us up at the airport.......... told us they would call us if they had a car a week passed a never called!!!!!

and toll fee's are just what the other review's said ............ only this time we never had to pay them................................. i wonder why?

....................... i would never rent from them again {{Redacted}}

I didn’t like
Stood us up at the airport
Order processing issue
Review #963586 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer963586.