Rockauto - No help

Meling catalig is wrong for the oil pump listing on a 2004 Saturn Vue. I suggested to my customer to use RockAuto Parts since they opted for no warranty wanting to supply their own parts.

Wrong part listed for vehicle. I was trying to exchange for our customer. Right oil pump looks like pictured for a Honda Pilot actually.

This is second time this has happened with catalog being wrong after suggesting to my customer to try RockAuto Parts. I will no longer recommend using RockAuto until there is a person someone can speak to in person when a problem arises.

Read
Product
Car Oil Pump
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1249333 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1249333.
1.6

Rockauto - Car Oil Pump Review

Update by user Feb 22, 2017

Rockauto said they can only replace it and Iive already done this with a better name brand oil pump.so now im out money and have a scrap peice of metal. Lickly it didnt hurt the engine I just rebuilt.

Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2017

Bought a brand new oil pump from rock auto had it on my vehicle 6 or 8 months and 1 of the tangs that drives the pump from the distributor broke off luckly it did not hurt my engine. This engine was a freshly rebuilt engine.

They say they can only replace the part only no refunds! THATS ***! sounds like most junkyards! Ill never buy internal engine parts from ROCKAUTO AGAIN!

And anything else for that matter! ROCKAUTO SUCKS!

Read
willis_fath
Product
Car Oil Pump
Reason of review
Bad quality
Review #1011673 is a subjective opinion of poster.