Wish - MP5 7018G, reboots after one hr also no maps for USA

Personally I this its not Wish since they use multiply sellers but this seller advertise an MP5 7018B with GPS, insted I got the 7018G, ok not bad, but the issue is the map the use does not have any data for the USA, so the GPS is useless, after running the radio for an hr its reboots not to mention the Bluetooth static, people can not hear you. I tried to contact the store sellingstorm888, but do not get any answer, wish has not been much help either.

CheeryQuail806
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1465818 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

NewFrog - Don't Get anything from them

This a rip off company and tend to sell defective and low quality products. They will give you the run a round so that you give up on trying to get a replacement for a defective product. Lastly when you requested for a full refund they will want you to return the item back to them when the cost of the shipping is a lot more than it cost to get the items.

GleefulCrane
I didn’t like
Getting rip off
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1440811 is a subjective opinion of poster.

NewFrog - Damaged item and they won't replace it

I ordered a 7inch 2Din android car stereo and it took me a month and a week to receive the product and when i open it infront of the delivery man the LCD of the stereo is broken. I contacted them,send them photos for proof and advised me to bring the item to local repair shop and they will cover the amount i spend.

So, i disagree with their idea and demand a replace and told me again to document and take a video for proof to know the severity of the damage! what the f! so hassle! so, i have to spend money again to bring the item back to repair shop just to take video of the said product?????!!!!

i paid big amout ror this and everyday the product is depreciating! what a scam.

BountifulWildebeest163
Damaged or defective
Review #1353166 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbest - The service it's very very bad........

I buy it one dvd players for seat and its nit the sd card i want return and its like this company non exist .....do see what csn i do

CapriciousAyeAye
Not as described
Review #1307265 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Gearbest harika

GearBest çok güvenilir ve müşteri memnuniyetini ön planda tutan bir alışveriş sitesi . Daha önce usams marka araç şarj cihazı aldım siparişim kargoda kayboldu 8 günde yenisini yolladılar .

Ayrıca müşterinin cebini de düşünüyor sık sık kupon ve indirimler yayınlanıyor. Alacağım tv box , hard disk ve tablet gibi cihazları orijinal ve güvenilir olduğunu bildiğim için GearBestten alıyorum .

Good quality
Review #1176680 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1176680.
2.4

Quality Mobile Video - Lousy warranty and repair

I purchased 2 DVD players for my cars to keep my grandson entertained in the rear seat while driving. One unit worked great, the other was a lemon.

It wouId reboot every few minutes freezing the image. I contacted qualitymobile and they told me they would repair it but The shipping was on me. It cost me $30 to ship a $140 DVD player but I thought it made sense at the time. After several weeks of not finding the problem they sent me a note that they had replaced some components and shipped it back to me.

But the repaired unit would only run for a few minutes.

When I called them about it...you guessed it, I needed to pay another $30 to ship it back to them. I decided to cut my losses and purchace a different model $95 on eBay.

Damaged or defective
Review #1077296 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1077296.

Fingerhut Car Dvd Player Review

I bought a car dual screen DVD player for my children for Christmas the first one stopped working had to go through a whole bunch of Hoops sending it back paying for it to send it back after I don't know how many days waiting for it to come in and came back and we used it for a few days and it stopped working at this point I'm sick of jumping through the hoops and I don't want to pay for it but it seems like there's nothing else for me to do help

Damaged or defective
Review #874164 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer874164.