Other Company - Nothing happened, I'm just a happy customer

5.0

I've been a happy customer since i purchased my SUV almost two years ago. And I wanted to say thank you.

Good quality
Review #1573415 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1573415.

*** place to get a car

My wife and I were purchasing a car from Bivins Motors (a buy here-pay here place that is a black eye on the entire buy here-pay here market) and after several months, the engine locked up. We had to have it towed 2 separate times, the last time taking it a great distance from home because that's the only mechanic Bivins will use (and he is a joke as well).

The replaced the engine for us, which I at first thought was great, adding the cost to the end of our contract. Within a very short amount of time, this replacement engine locked up as well. I lost my job due to no way to get to it, couldn't make the car payments on this large pile of CRAP they sold us, and then they took us to court (blindsided) and wouldn't lift a finger to offer any further help and we (up until the loss of my job) made regular weekly payments without missing. This car lot should be shut down due to extremely poor business practices.

They are from what I can tell a repeat offender. Stay as far away from them as you possibly can.

Reason of review
Ripping me off with a *** car.
Loss
Review #1557328 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dr Car Of San Diego - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER

The dealer is false advertising. I was sold a truck in “excellent condition”.

Numerous minor repairs were made such as coolant flush (due to brown coolant), master cylinder and ABS system replaced (due to soft brake pedal), 1 fuel injector and 8 spark plugs replaced (due to multiple “service engine soon” light activation). The third time the “service engine soon” light came on, blown head gasket was discovered. Dealer told me to return it to his mechanic. The truck sat there for 5 days with no repairs done because the dealer did not want to pay.

The dealer did not even try to call me or notify me of this. Total communication ceased when major repairs came up.

I am now replacing an entire engine because bottom engine block is also not good. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER.

Damaged or defective
Price reduction
Review #1543473 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jd Byrider - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! LIES AND MORE LIES!!!

Worst company ever!! Junk cars ..

2/23/2019 we could not drive the car home the light was burned out so the trouble started from the start.

2/28/2019 Ordered the wrong light but ot fit so picked it up until correct light came in

While waiting we noticed..

1. Heater did not work

2. Oil sticker from new york and 14,000 miles over

3.license plate light out

4.antenna broke off

5.running board falling off

6.other headlight was taped on

7. Check engine light came on

Went back on 4/3/2019 for headlight, engine lighr, oil.as we were sitting there (4 1/2 hours) we went outside to sit , JOSH came out and started a car for a customer, the car was shaking extremely bad and water was pouring out of muffler he kept reving up the car and it slowed down some and he went back in to get the customer without getting anyone to look at the car to make sure everything was ok with the car (i assume the sale was more important)

All is ok now lol

4/12/2019.. Motor blew up 40miles away from home, called and was told to call an uber to get home!! I have MS and need a reliable car for dr appointments and They towed thecar to back to the shop and we heard nothing until 4/30/2019 only because we called them to see what was up and everytime i called i was told that i had to talk to Sid (mechanic manager) and i must say a very nice and understanding with great customer skills!! Maybe JOSH should get some tips from him. After so many weeks and they put a motor in but nobody can tell me how many miles are on it and nobody cares about all the stress this has caused us.. so anyway the place isa joke!! CNAC is another joke!! There are plenty of other car dealerships that help with bad bad credit PLEASE DONT SHOP AT THIS ONE!!!! they are a joke!!!!!

Ross, Pennsylvania
Bad quality
Review #1539415 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Larry Spacc Gmc - Snakes dont trust this dealer

bought a car from them 2 mouths ago told them the same day after driving the car home there was something wrong with it! was told to bring it in we will look at it, I took there guy for a ride and he said yep there is something not right and pointed out what he heard and it was the same things I heard so I made a appointment well the car broke and is still broke called larry for help and of course wont call me back there is other issues I have with them and that has already gone to my lawyer and he contacted another law firm in buffalo as something was wrong with the paper work and he wanted to check out a few things. but it looks like we'll be putting a suit against the dealer.

Order processing issue
$20000
Preferred solution
just talk with me im a far guy we can fix this
Review #1536875 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jd Byrider - Worst place ive ever delt with

Bought a car in 2017. Put around 7 thousand miles on it before the transmission went.

Had to pay towing to get it there.

Then they kept it for a month left me with nothing but the payment a few month later the motor went same out come a month later got my car back with no calls back during the time they had it another month went by. This time they offered me a car to rent so i said ok they said i would be reimbursted only to find out that was a crock of *** told me my check was in the mail when i never got that they offered me a giant eagle card for 50 bucks i declined it so i guess what im trying to say is the service sucks the management sucks and lies and nobody ever returns your calls so if your thinking of biying from here well dont second guers it the worst place ever totaly disappointed and so take your customer satisfaction page down because its all a crock of *** dont know how you can do business like this i will be sharing thus on social media once a week for the next year asking everyone to share it hope they shut u down jd because you are a rip off

Ross, Pennsylvania
Bad quality
Review #1536486 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1536486.

Us Auto Sales - I regret getting car here

I wish would never brought car from there I been on side rd how many time car cut off radio doesn’t work moisture I’m lights car rusting I’m outside paint pealing a lot problems transmission and ac unit car shut off haven’t had it year all these problems left and right they make sure they want there money but won’t fix it lied told me never rental car come find out it was waste money every month for piece *** not reliable more money I waste when could went somewhere else just like towing company said 90 there cars are junk

Bad quality
Review #1533896 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1533896.

Roadrunner Auto Sales Of Temecula - Fraudulent Dealer

Road Runner Auto Sales is nothing but a scam. All cars they sell are salvage title, fake smog check, odometer roll back.

Three words describe this company: stink, stank, stunk! I have never seen garbage such as this. The service paperwork they provided was completely fake. When I called the servicing dealer who supposedly provided the work, they had no record of it.

No services were ever rendered, and they had never heard of Road Runner Auto Sales, Luis Tenorio, Harold Van *** or Jose Villegas or whoever he says he is.

Harold Van *** is a scam, Luis Tenorio is a scam, Jose Villegas is a scam. Road Runner Auto Sales is a scam!!

SteadyWallaby

This dealer is now going by the name "Quality 1st Auto Sales" as well. Still everything there is pure garbage!!! Jose Villegas es scam!!!!

NeighborlyNeanderthal311

Harold Van *** is a convicted felon and has $187,000 in unpaid defaulted student loans and anything that he drives is always financed, always will be because he keeps getting into car accidents and when the insurance company first raised his rates he went into forced placed insurance. He almost had one paid off but he hit someone again, they said "I hope you have insurance", the lienholder forced-placed everything he paid into it back on there and his lienholder section of his registration will never be blank like a normal person's would be.

Harold's entire car sales technique is we will sell this to someone else (whoever that is). Harold you should take some Automax scam training course (be gracious just pay Al Bennett Automotive Consulting or whoever) to sell anything and also try not to say can we cancel the credit card and have a check instead so we can sell this car with no effort since the credit card charged us an extra $100 ??

(chump change anyway) and now we are going in the other direction? Of course that is how the buyer gets that extra amount off the price that you supposedly can't do but you just did.

BrownRottweiler437
@NeighborlyNeanderthal311

Sue Ellen Knapp can't sell a house for nothin. Never has never will.

SteadyWallaby
@NeighborlyNeanderthal311

This is Harold Van *** everything NeighborlyNeanderthal311 said is all true. Of course , Road Runner Auto Sales is now changing its name to "Quality 1st Auto Sales" to avoid complaints, Rip-Off Reports, etc.

That is because Jose Villegas could only think of the conclusory response that said complaints were "A hoax, fabricated, without merit" or similar verbage with no supportive reasons, i.e. we purchased a real car-fax, actually had it serviced, etc. He is just stupid anyway, but I gotta keep working even at 76 to pay all those loans that they say I have, and I do. I did hear that Jose was numerously convicted, mainly because every time he did something, he confessed to the police, was Audio/Video recorded confessing, then tried to deny it.

But it was trial and conviction by police, so prosecution could do it with little or no effort. Also, too all service records by this dealer were false, photoshopped from other vehicles, no services ever rendered.

ROAD RUNNER AUTO SALES IS A SCAM. QUALITY FIRST AUTO SALES IS A SCAM AND YES OBVIOUSLY JOSE VILLEGAS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View more comments (3)
Full refund
Review #1531055 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ax Auto - Thanks!

4.8

Found a car there I wanted on AutoTrader, emailed about it, received a call back then texted the details & signed electronically and the delivered the car to me in FL within a couple of days. Awesome!! Eric was my salesperson, he was great!

Fast order processing
Review #1521419 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1521419.

Carvana - Incompetence from the beginning

We had a vehicle delivered on February 15th. It was falsely advertised as an automatic transmission, and when it arrived, it was manual transmission.

There was also a crack in the windshield & the air bag light was on. After contacting customer service multiple times, we were told to take it to a repair shop. The repair shop referred us to the dealership. This process took two weeks to be resolved, with another handful of calls to Carvana to get the issues resolved.

I spoke with a supervisor who offered me compensation for the aggravation & promised a check would be mailed. That was on February 28th. In the meantime, we were told to have an emissions & state inspection completed. Then, using the FedEx mailing label, ship the receipts back to Carvana.

We would receive reimbursement for these inspections, along with Carvana submitting the documents to the DMV for the registration and tags, since it was already included in the price of the car. We mailed that paperwork on February 22nd, and it was received by Carvana, confirmed with the FedEx tracking number on February 25th. On March 20th, I called customer service again. We had not received the reimbursement for the inspections, our registration or tags from the DMV or the compensation for all this aggravation.

Our temporary tags were expiring on March 31st and we had not received any sort of deliveries as promised. After speaking to a representative, it appears that only then, almost a MONTH after we had mailed in our receipts for inspections, the process to register the vehicle began. We received a text message notification after the customer service call later that day as proof of the initiated process. However, based on the estimated processing time, we were not going to receive our license plates and registration in time!

After contacting customer service again on March 27th, we arranged for a rental car once the tags were expired, meaning we could not legally operate the car. It is ridiculous that multiple hours were spent on the phone trying to negotiate a convenient option for this problem. Again, it is still unclear what happened, when we submitted the appropriate documentation with more than 30 days for processing time. Furthermore, I also asked about the $250 “aggravation” check I had not received, which was supposedly issued on February 28th.

I was promised that check would be canceled, a new one reissued and sent Fedex overnight. When I did not receive it within three days, I called again & was promised the same thing again. I spoke to two different supervisors about the delay with this check & I still did not receive a check after being promised an overnight delivery TWICE. Then I was told, after calling a third time in two weeks, that the check had been sent on March 29th, but through the postal service and would take another 10-15 business days to arrive.

Even though I was promised the check to arrive overnight by two different supervisors. From the delivery of the vehicle to the time it took to process all the paperwork, receive reimbursements, repair all the damaged items and contact customer service approximately 20 times, two months passed. Next time, we will spend the three hours at a dealership & not have to deal with such inconsistencies and shady business practices. Interestingly enough, each time I called, their automated system stated that the calls were being recorded for quality assurance.

If I were Carvana, I would use these exact situations to train their employees to follow the necessary customer service and quality control guidelines. Our experience with Carvana was absolutely horrendous.

You didnt notice in the pictures online that the transmission described didn't match up? Seems to be a major failure on your part. Should you even be driving a car?

Bad quality
Review #1519893 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1519893.