2.0

Letgo - CAR SCAM

WARNING::::: THere is a guy in south Philadelphia (GEORGE) advising cars on letgo......Claiming they came from the DEALER AUCTION and that they run Great....

He is a fraud and must be resetting check engine LIGHTS...

His collection of cars are mostly FOREIGN.....

ONCE YOU PURCHASE THE CAR ,,,,,, several problems back to back.WILL OCCUR...

He sends you on a wild goose chase like he's helping you SENDING YOU TO MECHANICS THAT DONT WANT TO GET INVOLVED...

Then GORGE STOPS RETURNING CALLS AND TEXT MASSAGES .....BUYERS BEWARE......VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

SilentCrestedPenguin
I didn’t like
Dishonest people selling merchandise, Shut down the sellers being flagged
Price reduction
Review #1487514 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Carhop - Lies about everthing

We bought a car and they told us about the warranty but they never said we had to pay a detectable, our transmission is slipping (after only having it for 7 months) and we took it to the repair shop carhop send us to and they said in order for them to just check it they need us to pay 75.00 dollars and we called carhop and they said they couldn't waive it at all and they were sorry they didn't tell us now I'm stuck with a piece of *** and paying for it because you guys lied just to sell your guys cars. I will never recommend this place to nobody worst place ever.

SassyFalcon693
Warranty issue
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1480285 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jd Byrider - Pissed

I just financed a car from JD Byrider on this past Saturday, and the car is starting to jerk really bad , and a lot of other stuff is wrong with it and I’ve only have the car for one whole day . Will they take the car if I go return it or would I have to go above and beyond to get them to take it back because I refuse to make payments on a piece of *** .

Damaged or defective
Review #1479990 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1479990.

Jd Byrider - After over 1 year of sitting in my driveway inoperable and with many problems.

My car sat in my driveway for over a year inoperable with many problems. I purchased my car from JD Byrider, financed by CNAC.

I couldn't make payments and the many repairs that should've been covered under the warranty but nothing was ever repaired with the many trips to the service dept. The car was finally towed away after threats from my landlord.

Damaged or defective
Review #1476085 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1476085.

Ford Credit - Yes gave car back to them slod it

yes got summons club to my door my sister open door have anything get fron me want$15,958.24 yes get footoperatino end this month want them trouble me se pay a lot loan months pay

billacini51
Poor customer service
Review #1470334 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Elite Auto Sales - Sold untitled car

Paid for used car with cash was promised title to be mailed to me . It has now been 8 months and still the car sits in my driveway unable to get tags.

Used all my savings to buy the car and i have missed alot of work because i cannot drive it.

The owner keeps making up excuses to why he has no title. Like the dog ate it he says.

WrongRockHyrax
Order processing issue
Review #1466595 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Drivetime's reply to:

Drivetime - They approve me then came & took my car 5 weeks later

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I am sorry if you felt that we misled you in any way during our verification process.

Please know that every vehicle sold is subject to an after-sale review and verification of the information you have provided to us. This was agreed upon during your sales process and is included in your signed contract.

Again, my apologies regarding this matter. Should you wish to discuss this further, I encourage you to reach out to our Corporate Customer Relations Department at (800) 965-8043 and a representative will assist you.

Respectfully,

Jodi-Customer Relations
Car

They called asking for additional verification for my employment 5 weeks later after I put a down payment & paid a car payment they are scammers & petty *** *** but I am filing a civil case against them

Review #1459181 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1459181.

San Diego Auto Connection - RUN RUN RUN VERY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

They sold me a car that has a list of 18 different things that was wrong with the car and things that are still wrong with car . They have refused to fix this car to make it worth the 15,000.00 cash I gave them.

Besides my law suit for Lemon Law under the civilsection 1782.

If you buy a car from them and get lemoned it will be your own falt for dealing with them. Besides my law suit they have 6 more cases that are filed with the courts,

Full refund
Review #1455495 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1455495.

North State Acceptance - SHADY!!

I purchased my car over 3 years ago, and NEVER was late or missed a payment...EVER! I recently purchased and financed a brand new car and the dealership took possession of the car financed through north acceptance and paid it off.

The dealership finance manger instructed me to do a dispute through my bank to retrieve the last month's payment I had just made. So I did.....about 2 weeks later the collections manager (she's a complete joke) called me to notify me the last payment had been returned. I explained to her the situation with the dealership and what I was instructed to do and why....she said she would give me 24 hours to make the full payment. I told her the bank said I had to wait up to 120 days to even receive notification of the dispute approval and to receive the money in my account.

She said that wasn't her issue and the payment needed to be made asap to avoid being sent to collections. After speaking with her multiple times within that week, she agreed to hold off if I got a written letter from the bank stating their policy of 120 days waiting period. Now, 20 days in, she has called and emailed me demanding payment. Oh and I forgot to mention the REFUND CHECK I received from them, in the amount of half the car payment (which an attached letter to the check said- for over payment)...sooooooooo how do I owe them???!!!!

On top of that, in her "attempt to collect a debt email) she asked for me to give the check back and pay the difference within 24 hours! WTH?! No no no!!! If get sent to collections, I will definitely be pursuing this thought the legal system.

This is ridiculous! I am beyond ANGER!! On top of that, she refused to give me the corporate number or someone I could talk to in accounting. I called a different location and they too avoided giving me the corporate number and said they would have corporate contact me!

What??!! Yea like I'm that stupid.....SMDH!! Oh and they still haven't given me my refund for paying 3 years of GAP insurance!

OMG!! The absurd unprofessional drama goes on and on!!!

BEWARE OF THE FOOLERY ALL!

AngryCoyote
Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1450851 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jd Byrider - The car they sold me is a LEMON

2 TRANSMISSIONS 2 RIGHT AXLES 1 LEFT AXLE AND A WHOLE BACK AXLE AND THEY STILL EXPECT A PAYMENT?ALL THESE REPAIRS IN 2 MONTHS WITH NO LOANER VEHICLE TO GET ME TO WORK ????? UTTER ***

Damaged or defective
Review #1440424 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1440424.