Mta - Waiting for the bus about 1 hour

Today January 26 I was waiting for the q54 bus 1 hour at Jamaica station from 5.10 PM to 5.55PM in cold winter weather. Why on the schedule supposed to run every 10 min

Order processing issue
Review #1176998 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1176998.

Mta - Q54 Bus

Why is nothing getting done about Q54 bus lateness and going out of service ..today I waited one hour at Williamsburg plaza. There was No 7:20pm and no 7:47pm the next one suppose to come st 8:05 and shows up at 8:07pm who is not keeping track of their drivers .. Something needs to be done or the people will need to get together and do something about it .

Bad quality
Review #1101397 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1101397.

Walt Disney World - Disney bus system is bad.

Their bus system between parks sucks. 2+hours just to get from Disney hotel to Magic Kingdom.

Read

When you have the volume of people at Disney using the buses you have to assume the waits will be long. And more buses doesn't always help.

In the summer there were quite a few more and it just made the traffic worse and the times didn't go down.

We drive everywhere and it is so easy! On the rare occasion we don't bring a car we take the buses in the morning when it's quieter and do Ubers at night.

The system is so bad, my wife and I decided to drive to the parks. Now Disney charges us to keep our car inn the lot? Wtf?

@Steve

Actually almost all theme parks do this now. Universal has done it for years.

I wish they would just include it in the price of the hotel so we didn't have to "see" it. ;)

2 hours seems a bit long, but seriously, we just got back from animal kingdom just as the park was closing. Both Port Orleans resorts share a station here, so the line was enourmous.

Just as the bus came, a scooter and a wheelchair turned up with both big parties. Ofc they get on first, meaning everyone waiting there way longer had less chance of getting on.

Those two people had equally taken up most of the bus, totally unfair. They should wait their turn like the rest of us.

I love when ppl just out right lie

Its true the grey hound bus takes 2 hours from orlando airport to the disney escort park with traffic and the stops at places like walmart and malls

This is an outright lie. It would NEVER, not even during the busiest summer times take 2 hours to get from a hotel to the parks.

You were there?

I have been going to Disney every year for most of my life and I have never had it take 2 hours to get to the Magic Kingdom on a Disney bu. Sorry not buying it. The longest it has ever taken was about 30 minutes and that is including the time waiting on the bus.

@Anonymous

Umm...2 hrs may be an exaggeration but it took an hour to get from Magic Kingdom to my hotel last night. Left an hour before the park closed on an extra magic hours night to avoid the big crowds at the bus stop only to discover there was a huge crowd and very few buses.

Even the Disney transportation employees were frustrated that so few buses were there.

I agree their transportation system could use an overhaul.

Aren't you special. 2 hrs 25 minutes, from Disney springs to epcot

@Anonymous

Just took bus from Epcot to fort wilderness. 85 minutes.

And then another 32 minutes waiting on yellow bus and riding to our cap site.

Morning trip to Epcot took total of 58 minutes from bus stop near campsite to Epcot. Buses are really bad compared to what they used to be.

View more comments
Bad quality
Review #1086713 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1086713.

Gotobus - Never. Book. Here.

The bus never showed up. The address that was listed was correct but they said the bus went to a different stop.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Don't ever book here.

Bus Service
Review #1084054 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1084054.

Gotobus - Service sucks

Got here 3 minutes after 5 because it's so much traffic at this time and the bus was already gone . They don't even have a curtousey 5 minute grace period .

& they don't refund your money . *** rip off and the people who work here are rude

lalcivar078_21
Poor customer service
Review #1083689 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gotobus - DO NOT TAKE THESE BUSES !!

I bought roundtrip tickets to Albany from Nyc.. on the way there it was pouring and leaked through the roof.

I was drenched along with my belongings. My $200 straightener was ruined and all my belongings soaked. When I called to explain my issue, the guy HUNG UP ON ME and now when I call I receive no answer ! Then heading back I was forced to pay an extra $20 because I didn't print out my ticket and used my eticket.

On the website, they said $1!! It's smells like urine and cigarettes and the driver and attendant were extremely rude and lucky I didn't have time to get arrested

Bad quality
Review #1072173 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1072173.
2.1

Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior

In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of a trip and the customer relations department was absolutely no help and made it even worse. For starters, I am a type 1 diabetic traveling with my autistic adult son and my daughter who is recovering from brain cancer last year.

We were notified a few days before that we would have to take the train from Chicago to Lincoln IL and then board a bus from Lincoln Il to St Louis. On our trip from Lincoln to St Louis I had issues with my insulin pump and needed to change my pump but could not due to no space and there was no time when they stopped to load people for me to take care of my medical needs. I was very sick by the time I reached St Louis. My son also had a very difficult time being crammed in like a sardine because of his sensory issues.

I realize that this was not entirely on Amtrak. However on the return trip home the nightmare was even worse. After boarding the bus in St Louis the bus driver was pulled over for speeding. The driver never said anything.

She was very upset and aggravated and then her GPS stopped working. Three times she answered her phone not on bluetooth to talk to her office. After pulling out of the Springfield IL stop she was on her phone with one hand and writing down directions all while driving endangering the lives of all the passengers. My son was a complete wreck after this and I dont know if he will ever travel again.

And my daughter is having a lot of hip pain sue to hours on these buses. When I called customer service to describe this trip I was told by Vanessa in Customer relations regarding my trip to St Louis that I knew I would be on a bus so I should have made other arrangements if I thought I would have issues. So if you are disabled and have medical issues then I guess Amtrak wants us to not use their service. As for our lives being endangered Vanessa told me that they would refer the complaint to the bus company who would reprimand the driver for those actions.

So apparently Amtrak does not feel they have any responsibility for the company they contract their buses thru even when it could endanger lives and pulled over by the police.I was told that they could offer no compensation except to say they were sorry. NO COMPENSATION. I was treated as if it was all about me just trying to get money. I wanted them to take responsibility for the major inconveniences and horrifying experience that I had.

When I told Vanessa that I would be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau and posting a negative review her response was well you do what you have to do. I was also told supervisors don't take calls from customers. As a professional who works in customer service, if the customer has a problem or a negative experience, the customer should always be treated with respect and an attempt made to resolve the situation. It is horrible customer service to tell a customer to go somewhere else or that the company is not responsible for life endangering actions by the company they contracted.

I hope that people who are disabled or have serious medical conditions do not use Amtrak because it was obvious from my round trip that they don't care about the customer but about money because they know they are the only passenger train system for long distance travel.

I really hope no one has to experience a medical issue or have to watch their disabled children suffer mentally and in my daughters case physically this level of disregard from a company that promotes itself as family friendly. I think they should be just as concerned about customer safety and satisfaction..

I liked
Conductors
I didn’t like
See review
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1051189 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1051189.
1.8

Gotobus - 10 hour delay

SC to NY bus was 5 hours late, when it finally showed up it as nasty, broke down on the way to NY, had another 5 hour wait. Their customer service is the worst I've dealt with in my life, this is the type of company that breeds the craziness that people are capable of, I would not let my dog travel on this bus, their cheap price is not worth the *** you go through to get to your destination.

Bad quality
Review #1049999 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1049999.

Bus Service Review

I have been waiting for the Q54 bus to Jamaica, NY. 45 minutes. When it was scheduled to pass at 9:11pm and 9:30pm and no bus has passed.

Not as described
Review #1033145 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1033145.

Bus Service Review

This is very sad but until black people stop supporting these people they will do you any kind of way. They do not allow you to sit on the front seats and pandanNY is no better.

They need to be put under investerd .Blacks not allow to ride on the front seats. But you keep spending your money on their bus.

Poor customer service
Review #1010149 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1010149.