Got my Instyler about four years ago.I was excited and couldn't wait to use it.
Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it, the end of the barrel broke off. After that, the bristles started falling off everytime I used it. For as much money as they charge for this product, you would think they would figure out a better way to stop their product from falling apart.
Also, it does not grip or curl hair like it advertises on tv.
Would not recommend this product to family or friends.So disappointed.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Uship transport and AD on craigslist but I'm sure they are on others stating 12.weeks old boy and girl bring adobted for 300 @.do to her child illness and change..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "Mr. Eric Johnson is in finance at My EZ auto broker in Mount Vernon Ohio. In 2008 Mr. Johnson was sued by the Ohio Atty. Gen. and Ohio..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I respect private businesses' decision to not allow firearms. But, buffalo wild wings of Morristown is stepping on our Constitution with their statement on the door. Please look at the..."
- "Received a 10 day notice regarding - harassment when I am the one who is receiving the HARASSMENT ! I email the office when I do not have hot water,..."
- "My pool is only 2 years old and the cover has never fitted it only covers 3/4 of the pool. Wow don't they kno how to figure out that it..."