Got my Instyler about four years ago.I was excited and couldn't wait to use it.
Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it, the end of the barrel broke off. After that, the bristles started falling off everytime I used it. For as much money as they charge for this product, you would think they would figure out a better way to stop their product from falling apart.
Also, it does not grip or curl hair like it advertises on tv.
Would not recommend this product to family or friends.So disappointed.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Cameren has a Yucaipa alarm company called Select Source. Select Source is an authorized ADT dealer. Cameren's installs lack workmanship. Cameren lacks technical abilities, integrity and every aspect necessary..."
- "Emilio Rodriguez . Lives in Bastrop Texas. Don't hire this man to do anything. He will..."
- " A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their..."
- "I respect private businesses' decision to not allow firearms. But, buffalo wild wings of Morristown is stepping on our Constitution with their statement on the door. Please look at the..."
- "My pool is only 2 years old and the cover has never fitted it only covers 3/4 of the pool. Wow don't they kno how to figure out that it..."
- "Received a 10 day notice regarding - harassment when I am the one who is receiving the HARASSMENT ! I email the office when I do not have hot water,..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."