Partsgeek - Part problem

I am trying to return a brake rotor to you and have been trying for over a week now I have been I've done everything that you told me to do and every time and I've wasted a good 30 miles on my car doing it every time I try it's something new I would like to speak with somebody from customer service that is not going to do with the last guy did which is tell me that shut up and listen

LongFoxTerrier386
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1442885 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Rockauto - Wrong parts were sent

I ordered front rotors and breaks and they sent me the wrong kind

MarkedSomali
Not as described
Review #1362848 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Issue with item

I placed an order about a month ago had the brake pads and rotors installed and the rotors are already rusted. Hasn't even been two weeks since they have been installed.

Just curious how that is possible not to mention the brake dust that comes off the so called higher quality is rediculas.

What can be done here? Did I get a defective set or what?

AccomplishedJackRussel825
Bad quality
Review #1338829 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.8

Rockauto - Rock auto a great company

I have been using rock auto since 2015 the prices are great i have a 2013 hundai elantra needed rotors and brakes the dealer wanted 800 bucks went on line to rock auto and paid 77bucks and put them on myself thank God for rockauto Larry Johnson of Milwaukee wisc.

GuiltlessLobster389
Fair pricing
Review #1303387 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rockauto - Rotors warped after seven months

Vehicle shakes vigorously upon braking rotors were purchased no more than 6 to 7 months ago getting the vehicle checked out today what can we do to move forward

ExtraneousCrestedPenguin
Bad quality
Review #1293594 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Advance Auto Parts - Parts exchange

Transaction #4671 from 11/11/2017.....i purchased 2 rotors and brake pads from patty at store #05079

Today i was just able to do the brakes,come to find out that the pads are correct and rotors are wrong. I remember patty said i could bring back if wrong, i was not told of a 45 day return.

So i go into store with receipt handed it to bryan and asked if he would exchange them for correct ones. as he handed back receipt abruptly he stated it has been over 45 days.and that he would not do a refund. I said i don't want a refund i would like to exchange for correct ones, and that there is no 45 day listed on receipt. He said i won't do it.

Really its rotors, i said,well by his tone and facial expressions i decided to leave very unhappy. They are still new and with box. Reason i wanted to exchange was i found out there are 2 numbers for my truck (rear rotors) and i was given wrong ones.

The truck was not driven for 4 months while i was out of town reason for late install. Any help would be appreciated.

ImpartialGopher
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1285844 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Napa Auto Parts - Defective Rotors

I have always thought tgat Napa was a good auto parts store because i never shopped there. Welp NOW I KNOW TO NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN FOR RELIABLE AUTO PARTS!

i recently went back in October 2017 for brand new rotors and brake pads, mind you its only been 6 1/2 months and the rotors have gone bad!!! OH AND WAIT THE WARRANTY IS 30 DAYS Not for one second did i belive my little "2013 Chrysler 200" faulted the rotors NO it was defective parts! Mechanic stated that they couldn't even slay/shave/cut the the rotors because the pads that came in the set all together were not compatible and brake pads were "hot spots/dents" in rotors are being caused by defective rotors and compatible metal on metal, so Mechanic stated if he shaved them down it would go past state lawa and safety of the rotors so i was out of kuck and had to buy more but of course i went to AutiZone and boy do my brakes and rotors are awesome! Over ALL DEFECTIVE ROTORS/Parts they are selling and they dont care because it past there "30day warranty" really!!!

Oh and Autozone has a 3YEAR WARRANTY

!!! I advise to go to AUTOZONE and not be sold over a hundred dollars worth of defective auto parts with 30 day warranty and Napa company not caring one bit and try to put the blame on my little ar for barely 6 and Half Months???!!! SERIOUSLY! my car even went Sliding on April 9th 2018 because the brakes did not want to stop and my car has never sound so grinding and horrible while driving with NAPA DEFECTIVE PARTS on it!

Thank god my baby and i were safe after all and no NAPA store caring because its past 30 day warranty! Good god!

FrozenStork
Damaged or defective
Review #1238919 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Rockauto - Return question

Oversized rotors is not what I want. But that's what I got and now I need to talk to a human and no one is around

Read

Under "Order History" of your account, click on your "Order Number" and to the right of the part click "Arrange a return / Report a Problem" (blue box under "Return Policy").I reported a problem this way and got a part resent. They even called me to see if I wanted a refund or the part resent.

The part came up missing from a torn open box. I received my part in a timely fashion.

InformalIndianStarTortoise
Not as described
Review #1235494 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Summit Racing Equipment - Total junk

Got slotted and drilled rotors for a pickup. 30 day watranty?

What a joke

Warranty issue
Review #1219046 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1219046.

Rockauto - brake rotors

I recently purchased a set of front brakes for my 2003 Ford F150 new rotors and pads put them on driving great but I hear it's little squeaking noise. Come to find out the rotors that were supposedly brand new we're warped already from out of the package had to take them off and get them recut no more noise

Damaged or defective
Review #1098041 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1098041.