Tophatter - Issue with item

I don’t want a refund I want the box for the bracelet I bought I paid for the box also

InsistentChameleon954
Bracelet
Review #1493577 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart - Bad return polices after spending good money.

My husband bought me a beautiful sterling silver bracelet for my birthday, yesterday when I put it on FOR THE FIRST TIME the claps broke . He brought it right back and the girl behind the counter was rude .

She said THEY WILL NOT TAKE IT BACK AND YOU CAN NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK. He asked to speek to a manager and was told NO. Really . I love their jewlery and my husband buys a lot of Walmart jewlery for me.

BUT NO MORE.

Now I know walmart has enough business that they don't care about what happen to us BUT how about if it was someone from your family

Happy birthday to me . Ha

IdealisticOcelot314
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1471265 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.6

Wish - Opal bracelet

I've ordered three opal bracelets. The first two were fine and as expected.

The third, according to the advertised picture, showed larger opals, sixteen in all. I was very upset to have received the same bracelet as the other two. This is false advertising and I also paid so much more for it. The first two was eleven and thirteen dollars.

The third was nineteen dollars excluding shipping cost Please remedy this problem and tell me what I should do. Thank you.

OutlandishGalapagosPenguin
Not as described
Review #1465342 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ShopGoodwill - Item ID: 62387081

I have bought a Bracelet as a 10k gold but it isn't 10k gold. It's gold-plated.

I took it to a jewelry store to sell as a scrap because of gray diamonds I couldn't sell anywhere else. It's not 10k gold. Also, bracelet has mark NS that means: nickel and silver base metal. I am not talking about diamonds, I am talking about selling me a bracelet that isn't 10k gold.

I was told that it does not qualify for return. Doesn't it fraud? It was tested for 10k and you can see it dissolved.

I just want my money back. I'll complain anywhere I can, If it doesn't help I will go to a court.

I hope you can help me or maybe not.

MistyElephant
I didn’t like
I was been ignored
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1454893 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cultured Quotes - I feel betrayed! They are crooks!!

Today 1/16/19 I was charged $25.00 for a membership fee that I knew nothing about. I was only supposed to pay the 2.00 shipping fee for a bracelet!

I wish I would have read the reviews beforehand!!

Please stop this fee, they are stealing from us! I don’t want a membership!

VivaciousHare382
Bracelet
Review #1449632 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.5

MoissaniteCo - Always happy with them.

over the last 3 years i purchased a pair of earring, a matching pendant, and a beautiful bracelet from them. their customer service is awesome.

i'm a pain in the butt and they are patient with me....their jewelry is very well made and the stones are beautiful! shine bright like a diamond... not! their moissanite shines brighter!

will buy from them again. to me they are better than charles and colvard. for the record, if you return something, don't be a jerk and cut off the security tag. it says so clearly on their website.

i have made exchanges and had no problems. hope this review helps.

i just want them to add more selections to their bracelet and pendant category. pretty please!

PowerfulKestrel377
I liked
I love their jewelry
Fair pricing
Review #1446677 is a subjective opinion of poster.

MobStub - Everything is cool!

I was angry I had not received my purchase. Reported then went to maibox and it was there plus a free gift and a nice enclosed note

Good customer service
Review #1424247 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1424247.

Vanesa Martin Perez estafa en Wallapop

He comprado la pulsera que tenia que ser de plata en Wallapop de la vendedora Vanesa Martin Perez. Resulto, que no es plata y hemos quedado que la voy a devolver.

La he devuelto, he pagado el envio, pero ella no me devolvió el dinero. Además me ha bloqueado en todos sitios.

Not as described
Review #1420530 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1420530.
3.5

Jewelry Room - Bracelet Review

I got a silver bracelet from this store, about two weeks ago. It was quite the deal, with the bracelet being a perfect fit and looking just as it was online.

The bracelet is really sturdy as well, and I can wear it without the fear of it breaking off.

The delivery however came two days later than I expected, but it was definitely worth the wait. Jewelry Room is my go to store for any jewelry, as the quality of their products and excellent price structure can not be beaten.

Good quality
Review #1352277 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1352277.
1.6

Tophatter - I bought items that i didnt recieve

I got the bracelet boxes but the bracelets was not there and i paid for the bracelets

ExcitedSeaSnake
Not as described
Review #1311992 is a subjective opinion of poster.