BerryLook - Wrong boots

I got the boots today..... But I ordered GRAY not BLACK Sku; 6DF4BE123631....gray and US8 was going to order other 8..

I want my gray boots and Let me know how to sent these boots .

I going to order was order others things form you but right now not sure now. Thank you for sending the boots it did take longer than you said.

I didn’t like
I am not happy with you yet, Way you do not answer the phone there is no customer service
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1493400 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1493400.

Whatsmode - What you see IS NOT what you will get.

Ordered boots and blouse 1/13/19. Received boots that barely resemble ones I ordered 3/1/19. No sign of blouse, no info, no response from whatsmode.

Fraudulent practices run amuck with facebook scamming them all over member's timelines thereby promoting their fraud.

VivaciousSriLankanElephant466
Full refund
Review #1483571 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - Ignoring me and paypal

In early january i paid for a pair of boots through paypal. I was led to believe this company was based in the UK..i was then informed it would take 7 to 12 working days AFTER dispatched!!

I contacted jude dress to ask how long before my boots would be posted . I did not hear back for almost a week .they told me that as there was such a high demand for the boots it would take longer. I was then informed that due to chinese new year it would take even longer. I informed them i wanted to cancel the order.They did not reply.

Thereforei contacted paypal to ask for a refund. Jude dress did not respond to paypal !!! After about 10 days( paypals request) i heard back from paypal awarding me my refund as they did not respond to them. I contacted Jude dress to inform them not to send the boots as i have had a refund from paypal.

They came back to me very quickly and asked me to take a screen shot of this transaction?!!? Not on your life!!

They have completely ignored my request not to send the boots and have sent me an e.mail to say that i am too late to cancel and the boots are on there way!!! I am going to refuse delivery as i am not prepared to pay to return them to China.What an awful business..they should be banned

Boots
Review #1482188 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1482188.

JudeDress - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. TOTAL SCAM.

I ordered boots that took 6 weeks to arrive. This is not what their website states for a delivery time.

After emails and a dispute with my credit card company over this charge, they finally arrived. I have never seen anything cheaper or more poorly made in my life! I contacted them and they said I could return them - to China. It would cost $27 to return them and this would be without any tracking.

Tracking would cost approx. $60. Why are these companies allowed to do business in the U.S.? I will do my homework next time.

SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF AGGRAVATION. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Boots
Review #1478430 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1478430.
1.2

JudeDress - Boots, nah cheap plastic in the wrong size, month later!

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAM ARTIST.

The whole experience was horrible from the beginning. Quality, proper sizing, shipping method, return policy, and customer service is all hopelessly bad. The bottom line is that this is a bogus cheap Chinese *** Company and they will sell you *** things accordingly, there is no value to gain here and they are entirely unreasonable and impossible to deal with.

UnarmedCoyote701
I didn’t like
Delivery time, Quality, Customer service, Communication
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1474748 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Poshmark - Boots that I purchased during December

The boots that I purchased during December with the wrong style the wrong size Posh Mark has still not done anything since December nor have they answered any of my emails If I were you steer clear of posh Mark

NuttyHumpbackWhale
Not as described
Review #1473043 is a subjective opinion of poster.

JudeDress - POS of a company

DON’T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!! ORDERED ON 1/01/2019, charged $12 for shipping and still haven’t received item.

They don’t answer any emails either!!!! POS COMPANY

Read

This company has terrible product and the worst customer service!! I called them and never received a call back.

It took a month and a half to receive my product AFTER Pay Pal had to contact them. When I finally received my product, it was cheap junk!

I don't even care about returning it. Not worth my time or money!!

Boots
Review #1467187 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1467187.

JudeDress - False advertising

I ordered boots that were fur lined, leather, waterproof & sturdy.....

They are *** cheap... not leather, not fur lined, not waterproof & the heel is coming off already.

What a joke! Buyer beware!

Boots
Review #1466537 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1466537.

Whatsmode - Cheap Trash

I ordered a pair of short boots for my wife...after 20 days, what I received was cheap, nothing like the picture... Payless shoe store wouldn't even sell these.

Does this product look like its worth 47 usd? I wouldn't ever intentionally buy them, and I want it reurned with a full refund.

YawningRay366
Boots
Review #1461421 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Whatsmode - I ordered what looked like a lovely pair of boots the picture shown on the website looked like just what I was looking for, however when the boots arrived they were not the same boots advertised.

I contacted them and was told to take photos of the boots and send them to them, which I did. I recieved no contact from them and posted the boots back to them, I paid £15 to send them back in the original packaging and to get them tracked.

I would not recommend anyone to order anything from them as this is definitely false advertising.

I will b expecting a full refund including my postage as they were not the boots I saw on the site and ordered. Marlene Ridgway.

Not as described
Review #1460878 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1460878.