Printerpix - Error Code 503 for 3 weeks

I had almost completed my book when I logged in and found that most of the pages were missing pictures I had uploaded. Since March 3, I have been contacting Printerpix (email, online chat, and telephone) requesting help because the system will not allow me to see or do anything with my project - you can't get around the error message in the attached picture.

There is no response to my email from Printerpix and when I call or chat, they tell me to wait 24 hrs. I called last week, yesterday and today (I talked to Derek)- same response "Wait 24 hours." My groupon will expire soon.

Book
Review #1495899 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1495899.

Harpertom - Thought it was a physical book

I thought it was going to be aphysical copy. Im fine with it being a digital copy, but it should say, at least. Im never buyinh from this again as I hate digital books.

Not as described
Review #1483566 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1483566.

Harpertom - Thieving scammers

No where does it say these books are PDF. They show pictures of the books you are buying.

Upon completion of order they still do NOT say these are a digital download. I waited and waited finally I checked the reviews and realized it's a scam.

Not as described
Review #1471601 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1471601.

Harpertom - Total scam

No where in the description does it say that this is an e reader.

They will not refund even though it is falsely advertised. I haven’t clicked the button to download,

1-because I want the hard copy that I ordered

2- bc I’m afraid of what may download/hack my computer.

Not as described
Review #1471568 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1471568.

Harpertom - Deceived Totally Scammed

Scam! Scam!

Scam! I ordered the Diary of a Wimpy kid book series .They never showed it's a PDF file..I want those books delivered..I need a paper back.

Please this is decieving.. Bla-bla please don't go in their website or even create an account

WhichHyena884
Not as described
Review #1470628 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Harpertom - Pissed off

Fakse advertising, never said it was an ebook as it stated free shipping. Well if its not sent through mail then wtf do you have shipping for?

I font want an ebook.

I want a real book. Now i just want my money back being you had no issue taking it

HumorousAlligator371
Not as described
Review #1470572 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Harpertom - SCAM for book

I ordered a book...it said free shipping and then it gavee a download link.i could've gotten an e-book for $2.99 not over $12. Now I've had to file a dispute and get a new debit card. Don't use this company!

CurvedAkita
Not as described
Review #1470531 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Harpertom - False advertising

Nowhere did it state it was an ebook. Customer service really doesn’t even exist. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!

Not as described
Review #1469362 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1469362.
1.5

The Family Handyman - Book called make it right

on Feb.9,2019 I received a book titled ( Make it last.) I did not order this book.

On Aug. 28 2018 I sent a check for (The family handyman best tips & project 2018. ) That check was for $10.00 and I never got that book. I checked and the check I sent on Aug.28,2018 was the only check I sent in the amount $10.00.

I'll be happy to send the book back to you when you send a shipping label.

I have been in the maintenance field for 40 plus years and there is almost nothing in the book I haven't come across at least once in my career.

Gerald E Voelker

4319 N 50th street

Sheboygan Wi. 53083-1735

Customer_Care1

You can call customer service at 800-285-4961 Monday through Friday 7am Central Time to 8pm Central Time. You can also call us on Saturday between the hours of 8am Central Time to 6pm Central Time. You are welcome to email us as well at: customercare@familyhandyman.com or go to our customer care website at familyhandyman.com/customercare and self serve 24x7 Thank you.

EntertainingGazelle105
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1469050 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Resolved

Resolved: Harpertom - Fraud

Update by user Mar 06

Update: miracles do happen. They refunded my money.

They want fifty words in order to save text so I'm babbling to get to fifty.

I went ahead and bought my son the book from barnes and noble to be safe. This is ridiculous that I need to type 50 words!

Original review posted by user Feb 04

Wish I had read these reviews first. This company show books in stock.

They are not, however, paper books...they are ebooks. The phone number on the website shows US but charge shows from Marburg, which is in Germany. Beware!

I just disputed the charge on my card. Ugh!

ScratchyBengalTiger444
Not as described
Review #1464361 is a subjective opinion of poster.