Kuching, Sarawak
1.3K views

I email Jasmine because I really needed help.. I had paid other witch doctor to help me and my family to get rid of evil spell that was placed on me or my family.

I am already broke; my life is already miserable and was trying to look for help for years to regain my normal life. I thought maybe I could try Jasmine & Tok Ji. I just gave Jasmine all information needed because Tok Ji needs serious clients. I know they don't charge for service; but can provide a token of appreciation.

Jasmine has met Tok Ji and told my problems; so Jasmine said; Tok Ji has agreed to help me.. but his request was asking me get ready certain materials for me to do a ritual; which means I needed to come out with money to buy the materials which disappoint me at a difficult/harsh moment like this. I got really upset because I had to do ritual by myself.. and to get all items by myself.

I know Jasmine is really busy to reply my messages; but I feel in the end it doesn't help me and doesn't understand my situation even she said she understand. I am really disappointed. All I know if people give token of appreciation/donation; these are often used to help others. Nobody want to get fooled in the end.

Why do I have to prepare something scares me.. doing ritual might cause harm to myself..

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Reliable bomoh, honest and sincere jasmine. Reli satisfied and happy

I was conned by medicine men who gave sweet promises to help my marriage!! Bomoh Tok Ji's the only one who was truthful and didnt scam me.

Eternally grateful to Tok Ji the Bomoh. I lost all hope of getting my girlfren back when she blocked me everywhere n I had no way to see or meet her.

Tok Ji's spells n Minyak Pengasih returned her to me. Good job!

to AdamdaKing #1515852

How long does it take for you?

to AdamdaKing #1515890

How long does it take for you since you used the Minyak Pengasih?

to Anonymous #1520888

Less than a week

to AdamdaKing #1521493

Awesome. Have you meet Jasmine and Tok Ji?

to AdamdaKing #1524786

Jasmine's legit. Met them

Yeah did rituals but no harm caused to myself. Googled around and Tok Ji was the only reliable bomoh that didn't seem like a scam. The rituals were required for my case coz I wasn't in contact wif my ex bf and Tok Ji could still make him come back to me.

to deenj #1503397

Did you have to use any minyak pengasih?

Total scam. From what I know and heard, these are 2 people from SG working together to scam people knowing that many people always want to patch back with ex. This Jamine, it is not even her real name.

to Anonymous #1444576

Hi Anonymous/Sarah! Nice to see you here!

Still keeping on posting negative comments on Tok Ji I see...because he's taking away your victims.

Get a life and stop scamming Singaporeans!Everyone please read https://other-company.pissedconsumer.com/jasmine-bomoh-tok-ji-is-a-scam-201712011140398.html to see this Anonymous/Sarah's scam! Beware!

to Anonymous #1444590

Everyone please go to the other negative review on Jasmine on pissedconsumer website.It turns out the author of that review and Anonymous/Sarah/John/Unknown are all the same person! ALL HAVE THE SAME IP ADDRESS!

But they trying to fool us by using different names!That negative review plus some negative comments here were made on Dec 01 2017...all from the same IP address.Then some more negative comments here and in that review all on Feb 15...also all from the same IP address and posted one right after another.So ALL the negative reviews on Jasmine and Bomoh Tok Ji on this site are from the ONE SAME PERSON!

He's so cunning he made it look like it's from multiple people! This guy is an occult scammer in Singapore losing too many of his victims to genuine Bomoh Tok Ji...so he's resorted to making multiple accounts and running a reputation-destroying campaign...beware of him!

to Anonymous #1447525

Sounds like you were scammed by imposters. Coz i met both bomoh tok ji and jasmine, and they were not from SG.

Be careful online about people who claim to be jasmine. Go to her site and email her to be sure.

#1420927

Recently used Jasmine & Bomoh Tok Ji to get my bf back...met them after successful so yes he's real. My review :

Pros :

1) Worked real well - NOT a scam.

2) Angpao up to me - if fixed amount its SCAM.

RUN AWAY ASAP if you're asked for fixed amount or there's price list!

3) Didn't ask for NUDE photos - unlike the previous bomoh I met. If ask for nude photos its SCAM.

Cons : 1) Need to do ritual by myself. 2) Replies are slow, extremely slow - tested my patience. Difficult when you badly want your bf back.

Summary : It works...like many others in my situation said it would - reliable bomoh. Only try if serious, don't try if won't love your other half for life

to SSY #1436614

Hi i contacted Jasmin, i used someone else but my ex didnt come back. Her replies are really slow but did it really work?

I miss and love my ex so much. I really want to hear from others that this will work.

to SSY #1448392

Hi SSY, how long did your whole process take? Can share?

#1419902

6 stars for Bomoh Tok Ji. Reunited me with my ex.

to Paul #1497300

Can i know address or phne no Tok ji

Jasmine is a total scam to feed on desperate people who wants to patch back with their ex! She makes use of their weakness and promises you to bring back your ex and cheat people. Let god and karma punish such low morale creatures !