Kuching, Sarawak
1K views

I email Jasmine because I really needed help..I had paid other witch doctor to help me and my family to get rid of evil spell that was placed on me or my family.

I am already broke; my life is already miserable and was trying to look for help for years to regain my normal life. I thought maybe I could try Jasmine & Tok Ji. I just gave Jasmine all information needed because Tok Ji needs serious clients. I know they don't charge for service; but can provide a token of appreciation.

Jasmine has met Tok Ji and told my problems; so Jasmine said; Tok Ji has agreed to help me.. but his request was asking me get ready certain materials for me to do a ritual; which means I needed to come out with money to buy the materials which disappoint me at a difficult/harsh moment like this. I got really upset because I had to do ritual by myself.. and to get all items by myself.

I know Jasmine is really busy to reply my messages; but I feel in the end it doesn't help me and doesn't understand my situation even she said she understand. I am really disappointed. All I know if people give token of appreciation/donation; these are often used to help others. Nobody want to get fooled in the end.

Why do I have to prepare something scares me..doing ritual might cause harm to myself..

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

#1420927

Recently used Jasmine & Bomoh Tok Ji to get my bf back...met them after successful so yes he's real.My review :

Pros :

1) Worked real well - NOT a scam.

2) Angpao up to me - if fixed amount its SCAM.

RUN AWAY ASAP if you're asked for fixed amount or there's price list!

3) Didn't ask for NUDE photos - unlike the previous bomoh I met. If ask for nude photos its SCAM.

Cons : 1) Need to do ritual by myself. 2) Replies are slow, extremely slow - tested my patience. Difficult when you badly want your bf back.

Summary : It works...like many others in my situation said it would - reliable bomoh.Only try if serious, don't try if won't love your other half for life

#1419902

6 stars for Bomoh Tok Ji. Reunited me with my ex.

Jasmine is a total scam to feed on desperate people who wants to patch back with their ex! She makes use of their weakness and promises you to bring back your ex and cheat people. Let god and karma punish such low morale creatures !

NO THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM!PLS do not fall for it!

I am victim of it. .

I lost alot of money...Jasmine claims there is a bomoh Tok Ji but in actual reality he do not even exist.She will never allow you to see him because there is nobody like that!

Tok Ji helped me, without a doubt reliable and authentic *thumbsup*

how to contact tok ji,,

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1328706

Hi am from sg.Few weeks ago Tok Ji helped me get my bf back.

I can confirm Tok Ji’s reliable n he din ask for payment, onli gave red packet to show appreciation..amount up to me.

Need to contact Jasmine n she’ll let u kno Tok Ji will help or not…what she told me not everyone he will help.

Jasmine’s understanding n kind..js need to be patient when contact her becoz she’s busy…but definitely worth it.Before dis went to other bomoh, charged me $2k n no results, instead told me need to pay $2.8k for more prayers

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1249424

So wat did u do??n did it work???

I'm sorry to hear u couldn't bring urself to do a ritual.At least u didn't lose any money because Tok Ji didn't ask from u, I'm sure other witch doctors would ask for payment.

Did u finally solve ur problem?If u're scared of these things, try not to look for witch doctors and bomohs.

Tok Ji helped me and I agree it's quite scary, but Jasmine was kind and made me feel safe...everything worked out great.

to Anonymous #1245267

Did you pay Tok Ji for his help and how much did you gave for the angpau?