1.5

Lasula - Worst company I have ever dealt with

I received a top i ordered stinking off body odour and no tags, when i complained and stated i was returning it i was told i had to pay the postage no apoligy nothing , i returned item 3 wks ago i have sent 3 emails as still no refund and every one ignored, worst company i have ever dealt with , avoid them

DrainedCanary
Blouse
Review #1458966 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Item ordered are to small

All of the blouses I ordered are to small.

TenseAnatolianShepherdDog760
Not as described
Review #1455383 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rotita - See more details

The reason I am pissed is because there is nowhere on their site I can find out how to do an

exchange for a larger size of the blouse that I purchased. It is ridiculous that there is no phone

number to call and ask and all they say is they want a ticket number...what the heck is that.

THERE IS NOTHING RIGHT ABOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EXCEPT YOU GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY AND THEY SAY YOU CAN DO EXCHANGES AND RETURNS BUT "HOW"???

I understand items not true to size so I ordered one size up and still blouse to small.

However the jacket I received was fine.

StupendousChinstrapPenguin
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1414768 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Poshmark - Scammers

Worst place to shop. I purchased a blouse.

It was the wrong size. I tried to return it immediately after receiving the item. It is a headache. Have to open a case and it was denied because basically it was my fault because I was supposed to ask for every single measurement.

I ordered size Large and I was expecting the same size. I received a smaller size. I sent pictures of how it looks because that’s what you have to do to open a dispute and what a waste of time. Do yourself a favor and shop somewhere else.

No costumer service and you will waste your money.

Whatever you order if they sent you the wrong order you will be stuck with it and no money back. Poshmark sucks

TruthHURTS18827

Let me ask you this..you ordered a large.. what did the tag on the blouse say?

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1219025 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1219025.

Rotita - Damaged blouse

I ordered a blouse which is black and white - each side with different colors - blouse arrived and there is a "red" thin pencil mark across the white part of the blouse. What type of company would ship this product.

I am returning the product. Prior to this, I was getting the runaround about the shipment and this was only after they had rec'd the money from my credit card company. Due to the delay, I called my credit card company to stop payment. Unsure if credit card company actually stopped payment and/or decided to reimburse me due to my long time status.

I assume they will go after the company. I will never ever ever buy a product from this company. Unsure what the cost will be for me to mail back to China, but will try today.

I had no intention of keeping the blouse since I had requested my credit card company to stop payment. Now, I have the expense of returning to China.

I didn’t like
See, Poor merchandise and customer service
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1183906 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1183906.

Luxorhuller.com by Marlene Birger is a SCAM

Made online purchase of luxury brand designer blouse at www.luxorhuller.com for $109.45­ received order confirmation but never received tracking info. Followed up via email and was assured all was coming.

After weeks of follow up and promises ­ a $2 junk teeshirt arrived. When I contacted them to arrange for exchange/resolution = they advised me that the only way to resolve was for me to give them more money and purchase another of the same blouse at a discount. The back and forth to resolve went on for over a month and they stopped all communication when I asked them for their address to send the item back for exchange. When you go to the website there is small print that says they are not responsible for items lost in transit.

There is also no telephone number or address as to where they are and I suspect they are in China.

This is clearly a planned scam to get people's money then hang their hat on the not responsible for transit. Please take appropriate action to shut this down so others are not scammed as well.

Not as described
Review #1182108 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1182108.

Rotita - Horrible horrible company

This December I ordered a very cute top from Rotita. Wish I had done some research and sought out reviews before I ordered, but they kept popping up on my computer with such darn cute clothes.

My top arrived within 10 days. Tried it on to have it fit nothing like the picture. The loose fitting flowing top that was pictured was skin tight with sleeves that were way too short. I think they employ people to make items from a pictured design without any pattern for consistency.

The fabric was a frumpy polyester knit. Total fail all the way around. When I emailed a polite complaint I was hit with "access forbidden" when I tried to get onto their website. I contacted PayPal and asked for my money back, and then said I would dispute the charge with my credit card.

With that Rotita emailed me with a return authorization. I sent the item back and will wait to see if I am given a credit.

THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM!! They draw you in with photos of clothes that are really darn cute and what you get has NO resemblance to the item you ordered.

Read

This company is just like ROSWE. it seems they even picture a lot of the same items.

I wonder if they are the same company functioning under two different names to commit fraudulent activity. It all sounds like a scam to me.

I will not be ordering from either website. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

JUNK! JUNK!

JUNK!!!

Beware!!!! Items received are nothing like photo -- the ONLY good thing about this CHINESE JUNK FACTORY is their PHOTOGRAPHER!!! Avoid at all costs!

Your just THROWING MONEY AWAY ... and buying FRUSTRATION!!!

@Dianne

I received some the same thing in the mail junk it wasn't like I saw the picture of the item and I want to return it but I don't know how to return it and it's no phone number on it the number that is there does not exist do you have a way of getting in touch with this company so I can get a refund of my money back

Not as described
Review #1174695 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1174695.
2.1

Do not shop with haband

waited 2 wks for my order to arrive.purchased a powder blue tunic. rcvd a red and white stripe blouse.

sent a picture and e mail to customer service immediately.called customer service and was accused of lying.

made the mistake of ordering before checking company reviews. do not order from haband.

Not as described
Review #1136962 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1136962.

Lazada Malaysia - *** up refund service

so like any other day, i did not hesitate to make a purchase but realised its damaged and initiated a refund. This was in August 2017.

I have not received my refund amount till date. Issue has been hanging and every time i make a call i am told they will ask finance to check. to make things worse, no floor manager gives a callback to assure me of the status and workaround or where the process is stuck at. today was my 7th call to Lazada for this refund.

At this point im not sure if i am receiving the refund amount at all. I am pretty sure I will be thinking thrice before making any purchase with Lazada.

virgoen8526
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1107837 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.7

Wish - Not happy¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!

Ordered a blouse, perfect fit. Ordered more, same size, TOO freaking SMALL.

How do I reach you guys?

I need to send these things back. Need my money back!!!!

Not as described
Review #1107430 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1107430.