I signed up for bidrack and did not do anything further but was charged for $99 on my checking account. I am going to try customer service later today but according to complaints on my google search, they do not respond to calls.

I would like my money back and get out of that web site.

I guess that you buy bids which I don't understand yet and have not tried to purchase bids but was charged without my concent. I am going to call my bank and see what they can do for me about this situation.

Sandra Schorpp

Comments

BigJoe68

:) I check in periodically to see what's going on with bidrack.com. since I am one of the happy customers.

:) I think I have said this before, The original post here states she didn't know how it worked, she didn't even try the site, hasn't even tried customer service...But is going to post a complaint? I bet if she won an ipad, as I did, she wouldn't be complaining.

Probably wouldn't even take the time to write about it. (just assumptions)

cobbspursuit

I too am a victim of a fraudulent charge and will fight it as well. All I did was register.

I also requested they send proof that I authorized this charge, have not received a reply as yet. I have contacted my bank and will also contact BBB, FTC and internet watch dogs.

Bad luck to me for they charge me 60$ when I register membership. I have complaint to BBB.

The same thing happened to me but it was $49.

Bidrack’s website said “Hurry and Receive a Special Bonus Offer!”

I put in my information.

It took me to another page and asked for my CC#. I figured it was for storage purchases so that when I bought something my card would be on file. I hit “Enter” and it said “Congratulations on your order!” I didn’t know what I bought!

When I put in my information I figured 1 of 2 things would happen: 1. They were asking for my credit card # so they could validate it before I started bidding and then store it in the event that I actually bought something. Or 2. There would be an order confirmation page like you get on every single website I’ve ever EVER shopped on that says, “Order Confirmation” at the top and lists your address, the last four of the CC#, the amount of the charge, and what you’re buying. At that point, if you decide, “oops, I made a mistake” you can hit “cancel order” or you can submit the order. Either way, I was safe. They were either storing my CC# or there would be an order confirmation page where I could opt out if you were indeed trying to charge me something.

I immediately e-mailed them and am being told I bought $49 worth of bids and they have a strict no-refund policy. I e-mailed them back and told them I needed to speak with someone about this and explained once again that I didn’t know I was buying anything. All I received in reply was “Someone from Bidrack already responded to your question. We have a strict no-refund policy.” I am very angry! $50 is a BIG DEAL to me. All I wanted to do was look around and now I’m out 50 bucks because of it. What a scam!