Water Works was a referral from another company that did pavers around my pool. The price was right but that should always be a red flag.

The company had to come out FIVE times over the course of 6 weeks in order to fix the irrigation system that they put in for me in preparation for new sod that would be installed. How hard is it to get it right the first time? The owner, Eric, came out to get the job and then a second time to put down flags where heads and bubblers would go but then I never saw him again. Was it something I said Eric?

He never checked in on his crew to make sure that they were doing the job correctly nor did he sign off on the job. At the fifth attempt, he finally decided to com out in order to make sure the job was done right but until then, I had not seen or heard from him. Once again, he didn't stick around or sign off on the job the fifth time around. I had a meltdown in my driveway when I came out to see that they had dug up brand new $5000 sod to in order to correct and rezone.

I had no idea nor did Eric mention this would happen. I would have said no. I broke down and cried when I called him on the phone in order to express my mortification. I sent him a photo of the excavation taking place and never heard another word from him.

No apology, no update, nothing. One of his crew men at the end actually apologized to me for the misunderstanding and upset that I experienced because they had no idea and weren't told about the new sod. Are you kidding me Eric? I won't refer this company to anyone and if I have problems, I will call another irrigation place to correct what comes up.

I'm done with this place and I will tell the referral company of my experience. This was all about Eric putting too much responsibility on his crews and not taking enough of it. This is on the owner. Who owns a business and doesn't check in with clients or sign off on jobs?

And by the way, after the crew left, I found a huge chunk of my new sod thrown over back into a corner of my yard behind a bush on top of new sod already there. I'm sure that after they relaid what they tore out to rezone, this was a piece that didn't or couldn't fit. Unbelievable.

Don't hire this company. You've been warned.

Review about: Irrigation Installation.

Comments