Bob Mills Furniture - False advertisement

1.2

Bob Mills on his commercials indicate that their are no shoppers stalkers at Bob Mills Furniture! So what do you call an employee that meets you at the door and follow you throughout the store as you attempt to look.

You can’t talk to your wife without being interrupted. I call that a shopper stalker.

Next problem the two (2) beds we purchased from Bob Mills came with a 25 year warranty, but since Bob Mills no longer sell that product, we had to go to the manufacturer and they won’t stand behind their products and now we paid over $3000.00 for beds that we can’t sleep in. I’m going on two years sleeping in a recliner.

Amarillo, Texas
Warranty issue
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1585279 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Motel 6 - The room was not adiquate

No the bed had a dip

I did not rest good at all

I've been to Georgia on a fast train honey, I wasn't born no yesterday, I got a good Christian raising, and an eighth grade education, ain't no need for yall to be treatin' me this way!

Bad quality
Review #1583541 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Received damaged furniture terrible cust service!

Order bed and nightstands March 22, order arrived May 8, footboard was cracked in half, delivery company would only take footboard back, not the whole order. Called Coleman furniture, no full refund as I was ticked for waiting so long for delivery just to get broken furniture!

I was assured I’d get a new footboard. I explained I’d like my

Money back, I was told I’d have to pay full shipping back to them along with 20% fee ($300 plus freight shipping!?) I agreed to allow a replacement sent. Delivery of replacement was June 8th, footboard arrived damaged and stained on fabric, it was already used! This time the delivery Men REFUSED to take it back, and refused to correctly assemble it like they were suppose to do!

Again I call and ask about a refund, (several calls and emails in between the 2 delivery dates asking on a status to which I got no info, no one knows anything. Again I’m told I agreed to the return shipping fees and to the restocking fees by purchasing from them!? I was never told about ANY OF THAT!!! They sent a furniture cleaning man to my

House to clean the fabric on the foot board, that doesn’t help the snags and torn up fabric!!

Cleaning man left and said he was sending a report stating footboard needed REPLACED IT IS BEYOND RAPAIRING! He would not give me a copy of his report. Told me they would probably not do anything more to fix the issue. I called my bank and filed a dispute with my credit card company and now I’m waiting to see what’s next!

Will they come get the furniture!?

My bank is crediting me back my entire purchase

Price so I guess if they want their damaged furniture back they need to come

Pick it up!! They brought it damaged, it was their fault not mine I paid for new furniture not something I needed to have repaired or someone else’s returned items, which is what they sent me!

Bed
Cons
Customer service and defective products, Not willing to make things right, Way they have not tried to resolve the simple issue, Quality of the product
Damaged or defective
Full refund
Review #1570713 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stay away from the brick

Purchased I thought a new bed, only to find out that it was a floor model, that had stains on it, and a bit of a sag in the middle. What a bunch of crooks these guys are. People wake up, stay away, Ashley furniture is where I go from now on.

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1561736 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1561736.

SIT N SLEEP - TERRIBLE

1.8

My fiance and I just had what would have been our first amazing night here in Studio City, California in our new condo. Our first place together, our first time living together amazing.

But NO, a shadow of sadness and disappointment of sleeping in our first bed together was a nightmare. Alan Gunter and I ( the account is under his name) came to Burbank over two months ago found a "Sit-n-Sleep" and liked it, liked the sales guy everything. Did the bed analysis together and picked out our brand new adjustable bed. Our very first purchase.

Cut to June 1st we go into your Burbank location where we first saw the mattress the original sales man wasn't there we went with Marcus. Now I have CHF (congestive heart failure) & Sleep Apnea so it was an absolute that we needed an adjustable bed. I was worried about making Alan have to sleep up so high and Marcus said get two extra long twins. They would be around the same price as a king and we would still be comfortable.

Alan asked about what about us falling between the two mattresses and asked if there was a set up in the store where we could actually try it out to be sure. There was no set up and he continuously said "no, that doesn't happen. Back in the day sure but no, the beds would be fine it would be no different to sleeping on a king mattress.

Cut to an almost 5 our delivery delay in which we were held hostage ( which sucks butt your drivers can't control traffic, we get it) but needed to be said for the reader of this to understand our frustration. The bed arrives, they set it up.

Alan and I sit on it excited and lay down go to roll over I without missing a beat fall through the divide. We try it again same thing over and over. The driver says call the store but that he has to go. I sign the paperwork with a note state-ting how unhappy we are that this is not going to work and then I call the store.

I then actually get a hold of Marcus, who is dismissive and condescending when I explain how unhappy we are and this isn't going to work and that we can't even just spoon because this bed is a nightmare and it's OUR FIRST NIGHT IN OUR NEW HOME!!!

He says well that's to bad but we have to wait 30 days and there will be a fee and not sure if there is anything more he can do. Now, we understand. He's no longer vested to care because he has his sale already but really. He eventually softens his response a little after I think he realizes that I'm crying.

Say's try it for two weeks and well try to figure something out.

NO, NOT TWO WEEKS!!! We are a young couple who stayed loyal to your company for two months left California went home to Texas and still came back to "Sit-N-Sleep". Got approved for financing and have great credit. We just moved across country 3 days ago and still have a long road ahead of us.

The thing we were looking forward to the most was at least through all the stress was to be able to go into our new home, our new bedroom, and get into our new bed together and be. And not to mention all the other things one does when in a new home. WE CAN'T EVEN SPOON IN THIS THING. We were so upset that we extended our stay at our Air BNB because we absolutely can not sleep in this set up.

We need the full King size mattress instead of the split and we really believed that we were duped and taken advantage of by your salesman. And we need a resolve ASAP we bought that set up this week and got days later the same needs to happen immediately.

San Fernando Valley, California
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1556433 is a subjective opinion of poster.

The Brick - Buying a bed

Purchased a bed 2 weeks ago, on sale, only have it show up,being warped very badly. They came out to look at it,and told me it was sold as is,off the showroom floor.

I did not know I was buying a bed off the showroom floor, or I would have never bought it. What a bunch of crap, these guys should not be in business, they have more bad complaints then anyother furniture company out there.

So will never deal there again,buyer beware, go some place else. Bunch of crooks.

Calgary, Alberta
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1531052 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Orange County Mattress - Received a USED 1 yr old bed & NO RETURN CALL

Eric, the DM for Orange County who I'd been working with and I believe the owners husband, shipped me a USED bed in March of 2019 that was manufactured in Jan of 2018, over 1 year old and it was used and sagging. The delivery drivers even said sometimes the warehouse people nap on the beds in the warehouse (with the plastic on, are you kidding!) I'm beyond pissed, I did not pay over $2k for a used bed.

I've reached out several times via cell and text so he can make it right, HE WON'T RETURN MY CALLS. This is not the 1st issue I've had in this purchase! I will be escalating this by all means possible.

DO NOT SHOP HERE!

Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, California
Bad quality
Review #1521310 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ivan Smith Furniture - Worse than AT&T

1.1

I left the following review of this ridiculousness about Ivan smith on yelp and google and Facebook.

“Absolutely DO NOT do business with them. First the sales guy told me the furniture I was interested in for my son’s bedroom could be delivered on Saturday. I texted my wife. Everyone was very excited. Then literally IMMEDIATELY after I paid on my debit card, they apologized and told me Saturday delivery was full and the earliest available delivery was Tuesday. This put me in a VERY bad situation with my family, but I was impressed that this furniture appeared to be actually made of wood and not pressed board. So I sucked it up and broke it to my wife and son, that the bed they were buying bedding for at this point, would not be here until Tuesday. Then my wife and I had a frustrating argument as to who was going to take off work Tuesday to be home for furniture delivery, that they charged $90 for since they could not fulfill the Saturday delivery extended pre-sale. Well Tuesday finally rolls around, then as they are unpacking and installing the bed, a box CLEARLY marked “gray” actually had been packaged with a “brown” side board that ran along the side of the bed. The delivery guys said they would set it up with the wrong color boards and be back in a day or two with the correct color boards. That sounded reasonable. They were not gone long enough for me to make the bed, my son climbed on and was so excited. As I sat down on the bed next to him, the railing collapsed. I was flung into the headboard and my son rolled onto the ground. I called the customer service line and they said the delivery guys would be back. I removed the mattress and inspected the furniture. It jumped right out at me that none of the supporting beams were put underneath the slats that hold the mattesss down. Well, none is not accurate. They installed one of seven. I took pictures and made a video and called the store manager while I awaited the install/delivery guys. I explained to him how I was originally told I could have it on Saturday and how that changed AFTER I paid for it. Then I explained about the furniture was incorrectly packaged. Then I explained how it was obvious the install guys took shortcuts because they knew they had to come back and change the wrong color boards out and negligently half installed the slats. He said he would call me back. The delivery guys arrived wide eyed at the damage their negligence caused. They asked if anyone had been hurt (a few bruises, but really no big deal.) they said they had it in stock and the earliest that they could bring me one was Friday. That would be almost one full week later than I was originally told to get me to buy it. As I inspected the furniture, I was very displeased to find that while I thought the whole thing was made of actual wood, the weight bearing portion of the headboard (where the furniture broke) is actually pressed particleboard. Finally I got a a call back from the manager “James.” He had discussed the situation with his boss Tony Tickler (at least that’s the name James gave me) and that they apologize and would bring it Thursday (two days later) instead of Friday and refund me my delivery fee and $50. I had paid cash for this furniture and did not feel that their offer was an acceptable resolution. The delivery guys that took short cuts told me that they had 11 of these in stock. I suggested to James that he tell the delivery guys that their shortcuts potentially put liability on the company because someone could have gotten seriously hurt, so they need to go back to the warehouse and get the right colored not broken piece and make the customer happy tonight. I explained that my wife and I are both professionals and being home for a delivery during the week was difficult, especially considering that we were first told it could be delivered on a Saturday, and then didn’t get all the pieces in the right color, and ESPECIALLY when they negligently did not put in the support beams in and my kid could have been seriously injured. The response was “the warehouse is closed.” I asked if no one had a key to the door. Apparently no one that cared does. I asked for a number for his boss Tony Tickler, and he said I can call the store tomorrow and ask for him. I asked if Tony has a key, or knew the number to anyone that had a key. I was advised that tony had been consulted in the decision.

Everything about my experience was a disappointment, from the misrepresention to close the sale that a Saturday delivery was available, to the communication to schedule delivery, to the people who packaged a brown siding for a bed into a box that says gray, to the hidden particle board behind actual wooden non-weight bearing pieces, to the sales manager that didn’t want to be bothered to please a customer after his negligent shortcut taking delivery and install department almost injured one of my children. The ineptness and contemptuous towards customers rivals that of AT&T and Comcast. They also left a mess of plastic and styrofoam

James was very gracious however in his acceptance of my apology I offered for my inexcusable vulgar language.

District 6, Louisiana
Bad quality
Review #1516249 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pepperfry - Worst site to buy furniture!!!

1.3

Please don’t trust pepperfry to buy furniture. I also buy a bed on the same day of delivery I report the product quality is very cheap according to price and the frames in the bed are vibrating. But they still try to delay my query and today is 4th day and still, my return is not accepted. Pepperfry cancel my return request two times. So never trust pepperfry easy return policy. I don’t recommend perpperfry.

My order Id: 305244130

I really hate pepprfry. Really very bad experience.

And why they don't show up the comment and reviews given by another customer. One of the worst site on India.

Bed
Pros
Showcase of the products
Cons
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1514723 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company Products and Services Reviews

Top Rated Products in Beds Category

Home Zone Furniture - Delivery Sucks and so do Management

I have purchased over $6000.00 in furniture from the company, I am very satisfied with my furniture all but the last set. I purchased a Daybed and when the delivery team came they were in a rush putting it together and did not put the screws in the proper hole the bottom bed looks as if it has water stains and the bottom bed is not closing properly.

Once I called the store and the manager of the service department I got the run around and they said that I refused a repair. Get this I paid for a new bed and want a new bed and not one that has to have a repair before being used.

Damaged or defective
Full refund
Review #1491315 is a subjective opinion of poster.