Pepperfry - They r cheaters worst service ..

Dont ever trust pepperfry ... they r cheater i bought bed which is in 3 years warranty ...when i called them when bed is damage so they were like its not in warranty ...

they said this is out of warranty .... worst , pathetic service i have seen ..

OblongAnteater488
Warranty issue
Review #1483858 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

SIT N SLEEP - Very poor quality

Cheaply made bed set for paying close to $2000.

Bad quality
Review #1481869 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1481869.

Pepperfry - Bad experience

I have ordered bunk bed with damaged piece.. no response from one month lost 35k...

Careless survive

Bad experience

Don't trust pepperfry

I am going to court

FavorableGreatWhiteShark
Damaged or defective
Review #1477124 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Don't buy from pepperfry (order no. 304425950)

Please do not buy from Pepperfry..i have bought furniture and other material worth over one lakh in the last few months. Furniture (order number 304425950) came with 36 months warranty, the bed which I barely used broke as the quality of wood used was pathetic. I raised a ticket (case ref. number is PH-280119-0805) and their carpenter came and inspected the bed and said the wood quality was poor and cannot be repaired. Yesterday, @pepperfry on call admitted and offered to replace the product with another bed as the same bed was out of stock. When we called today, they backed out on their word and the case manager said it is wear and tear and cannot be replaced and won't be even covered under warranty.

This is how they cheat you, sell you cheap quality products by pushing huge discounts with 3 years warranty, but they don't even last for 3 months. My friend's sofa broke within the first month and they gave the same *** that it will not be covered under warranty.

They can't even stick to their own commitments. Please spend a little extra and buy from a reliable store than become their victim.

A cheated customer.

ValuableSaola555
Damaged or defective
Review #1459175 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

Coleman Furniture - The worst company to deal with use someone else I wish I would have read the reviews first.

I do Love the bedroom set. But my bed squeak's so badly I live in a upper upstairs unit and my neighbor below me complains all the time when are you getting that bed fixed!

I have sent videos to prove how it squeaks took all kind of pictures, had a furniture teck come out per the request.

One rail was longer than the other. They did send me out another rail 6 months later but the bed is truly a lemon.

I do Interior Design this is not how I treat my customers if they are un happy I fix the problem.

They could have sent me a new bed and wrote the bed I had off in there taxes.

They don't care if you are un happy. I asked to speak to the owner of the Company but of course I never got to.

Buy some where else safe your self from being disappointed, and having to deal with less than perfect merchandise.

StarchyFinWhale
I didn’t like
Pathetic, Dont care about customer experience
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1453346 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cheat and frauds-Do not buy from Pepperfry

I bought a Queen size bed from Pepperfry. The bed has three wooden planks as the base of the bed with some gap in between.

While buying we saw the pictures which show the gap as very less. The gap between the wooden planks is not specified anywhere which is why I assumed the gap was insignificant but when the bed was delivered and assembled, we found that the gap between the planks is half a foot each!

I raised a return request but it was denied stating that the product was not damaged technically and they couldn't do anything about it. Even after providing side by side comparison via pictures they did not consider it.

I spoke to their customer care representative asking if the money could be returned in points that I could use to buy another bed in it's place from Pepperfry itself but they still said no.

I am stuck with a horrible bed which if I use will ruin my mattress as well.

I would never recommend anyone to buy from Pepperfry ever.

Read

So they won't help you. Who needs them ?

Find a guy who is reasonably good with a hammer and saw, measure the sum total of the area covered by the 3 pieces, deduct from the measurement of a fully covered slat system, obtain some plywood stock of equal thickness and make the 4th piece. Carefully remove the 3 pieces. If you're picky, stain or paint the new filler piece to match (or all 4 if you really want them to match) and replace the 3 with 4. 100 per cent mattress support.

Or, do like me (an old hippie) and put the box springs right on the floor. Mattress on top of that.

No squeaks, sags, dust bunnies or junk hiding underneath ... clean and comfy - and never fall out of bed.

OrnerySeaDragon
Tags
I liked
Variety on the website
I didn’t like
Misleading advertisement, Unethical behavior, Misleading images of the products offered
Full refund
Review #1440780 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Midhas Furniture - Cheater and disrespectful

I have been cheated by this furniture company by delivering a bed different than what was promised. They refused to take it back with rude and disrespectful behavior.

The store manager is cheap and had very rude behavior towards customers. Never shop from this store.

Bed
Review #1431381 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1431381.

Pepperfry - Harrassment

THIS IS MY 5TH POST.. TOMORROW ONWARDS I AM GOING TO PUT ONE POST EACH IN MORNING AFTERNOON AND EVENING.. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW LONG CAN YOU AVOID A HARASSED CUSTOMER.. I HAVE ALREADY RAISED A COMPLAINT WITH THE CONSUMER FORUM.

Order # 304587084-FN1655143-P-WH5046

Even after more than 8 days. i am still waiting for a call or response from your CEO's office on my demands. I am not sure what is there to investigate. You asked for pics a d i have already shared it with Disha Agarwal.. I hope you understand that the bed you have provided is not usable anymore so i am having to sleep on the floor with mattress. I need what i have demanded asap or else i will continue to add a new post on your page every hour.. revealing the true level of your services to hundreds of users.. further i am also in preparation to submit a complaint to the consumer protection agencies. I hope you do not force me to take these actions. Please refund my money immediately and also compensate me for the mental harrassment of the last 2 months.

Benjamin Mathew

Bad quality
Review #1427136 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1427136.

Ok Furniture - Unhappy for the bed that I bought on the black Friday still is out of stock

My name is phelisa Jonas I bought a black Friday queenbed on the 23 November 2018 cash at OK furniture in grand central adderly street CAPE TOWN and my bed is not delivered because it was out of stock which is not fair to me why must I wait the whole month for my bed? Why there's no enough stock for that day cause u knew tht people are going to buy a lot of things in your Campany I'm not happy at all and I will make sure that next time I must buy to another store because OK doesn't care about customers..

I don't have a bed to sleep now I must wait the whole year for my bed? I will make everybody knows about this so that they can stop buying your thing I'm very very angry my email address is as follows phelymara@yahoo.com

EmotionalNymph375
Order processing issue
Review #1426752 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Big Sandy Superstore - Big Sandy customer service manager hangs up verses helping solve problem

Previously purchases from local Big Sandy superstore in Lancaster, Ohio including Stove, Refrigerator, than Washer & Dryer, Microwave, and a recliner. I have had (2) issues with Stove & (1) issue with Dryer nothing I would consider major.

Big Sandy customer care team and there problem solving service I've experienced with timely repair for our Stove and Dryer problems. My past customer satisfaction of these repairs had put Big Sandy 1st on my list when needing to purchase appliances or furniture and didn't hessite adding extended warrantees. Until my most recent purchase of top line Stearns Foster bed & platform lift that has been nothing but an bad experience since delivery and discovery of power platform didn't work and had broken component, My wife whos handicap asked them not to leave a inoperable bed she couldn't use Delivery team informed it was already setup and they would let customer service know and they would contact us. next day I called customer service and expressed the importance of fixing power lift component for her mobility or if had another could pick up defective unit and deliver another that worked.

Services clerk requested for me to hold for service manager. Service manager was rude and unhelpfully with providing any worthy assistance. implied all sales were final couldn't be returned for one that did work than told me i would need to contact manufacture for replacement components when i questioned this he hung phone up on me.

I called back same person answered as Tim, and replied in a rude tone he just spoke me and if I wanted his help In repairing broken component I needed to bring it to him at store and he would see if had something similar, Responded cant leave wife and thought Big Sandy would provide replacement verse jury rigging repair. Once again he hung up on me.

I'm not calling back to service manager that is unwilling to help and rather be rude and smart *** comments and provoke customer.

with assistance like this most likely will never set foot inside Big Sandy again. Planning to contact Big Sandy corporate headquarters in morning along with Ohio consumer protection burau while wait for furniture movers to arrive and pick up the faulty to return to big sandy.

Read

I had same problem with rude *** service manager

BlueLeopardCat705
Tags
  • Customer Service Was Rude And Hung
Preferred solution
Deliver replacement that works or provide refuned, appoliage from manager that hung phone
Review #1423253 is a subjective opinion of poster.