Oreilly Auto Parts - Bad battery with a 3 yr warranty still not replaced

Paid $192 for a 900 amp battery to get stuck with a non working piece of plastic. I purchase about $1100 worth of goods from them every quarter to facilitate my Limo repairs. Buyers beware!!!!!

Bad quality
Review #1466069 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1466069.

Lazada Philippines - Fake 18650 batteries

Lot of fake products on Lazada. For example Ultrafire 18650 batteries.

Ultrafire does not make any 18650 battery above 4000mah but there are lots of sellers trying to dump 6800mah and higher batteries.

They are selling used lap top batteries that have been stripped and rewrapped in China. The weights for these monster capacity batteries are less than legit 3000mah batteries. Bought a pair of fake LG 3000mah batteries from Lazada and they weighed 39g each, they are supposed to weigh 44g-46g each.

Capacity tested only 1261 and 1321mah instead of near or above 3000mah. Near dead counterfeit batteries for sale on Lazada.

Lazada does not seem to really care if their sellers are selling fake products, Don't have to be a expert to know that there are no 18650 batteries above 4000mah but Lazada continues to allow the sale of these fakes.

Read

Lazada is selling hundreds of these fake batteries, Maybe its time Lazada stop selling them ?

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we do apologize about what happened. You may return the item at your nearest LBC or 7/11 branch.

Please be advised that we do have 7 or 14 days return policy, depending on the item. For more information about returns policy, you may click this link https://bit.ly/2OTltJs. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Not as described
Review #1418113 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1418113.

Amazon - Phone battery failed soon after purchase

Bought this on Amazon. After maybe three full charges, it has stopped taking full charges. Now Amazon is not accepting reviews of theirs piece of junk.

CookedBalinese316
Bad quality
Review #1405820 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Walmart warranty (not)

Ok so here I sit at walmart to get my battery exchanged and the guy tells me that I have about 1 month left on my warranty and to expect about a 5 to 10 dollar credit BUT the new battery that they are about to install will only be warranted for the 1 month because that's all that's left on the old batteries warranty

What the ***

You are installing a new 5 year battery

He tells me if I want the 5 year warranty I have to buy a new battery straight up and forget about the prorated credit.

Now I remember why I hate walmart

Crooks !!!!!

EtherealTropicbird
Warranty issue
Review #1399024 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Advance Auto Parts - Pissed off customer

I went to advance auto parts on Sunday at 6:08 PM I was helped by a guy named Greg well I walked in the store right up to the counter with the battery and I explained to him I “think” I need a battery employee did not offer to test my old battery and just brought me out a new battery never told me that there was a no return policy on batteries. So today after work I went to return my battery and the rude manager stated that there was a no return policy for batteries I will never shop here again!! Will be calling the 1888 number as soon as they open

Here's a tip. If you don't want it, DON'T *** BUY IT

So you thought you needed a battery and you BOUGHT one. Now you think/know that you did not need a battery and you want to return a battery when/where anywhere you shop you can not return electrical items and you want to file an internet complaint!!

You made a mistake, grow some gonads and man up to it. Why must the employee offer to test your battery? You did not ask for a test. You go to a restaurant and order a steak ( or you might be a vegan with the way you complain) and do you expect them to cut it for you??

Complain the next time you order coffee and its not stirred for you. I am sure they will be expecting your call and let them know ahead of times that you will provide the cheese and whine!!!!!!

@user69696

First off I’m a woman not a man and u and keep ur *** comments to yourself thanks in advance

@Pissed off customer *** off

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH I am so sorry, I did not know that you would be using the feminine woe is me card. This is 2018 equal rights for everyone. As for comments to myself - remember you posted this on a public forum on the internet once again equal rights me too

@Pissed off customer *** off

So that gives a free pass to be a *** ? How about ask what the return policy is before you purchase something like a car battery . Or did you think flashing some clevage and flirting would get you what you want ?

@Pissed off customer *** off

So since your tits didn’t get you the refund what are you going to do. Personally I would just put the new battery in.

View more comments
SupremeGrizzlyBear
Battery
Review #1377695 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Amazon - Poor Support On Products With Their Name on it

I had purchased some AAA rechargeable batteries from Amazon assuming they would use a reputable manufacturer to make their batteries. Not so as the batteries ended up corroding in 3 lights I used them in, a battery charger and it destroyed them for future use.

I sent them the pictures I've posted here and they did nothing, not even replacing the bad batteries. Interesting as they've pretty much supported other items without their name on it without question but guess they don't support their own products. I've spent thousands of dollars with them and will continue to use them but have started shopping elsewhere for products I don't need immediately and the price is just as good.

Amazon has made it easy for us to do shopping but think they are getting "too big for their britches". Doubt the loss of my business will dent them too much but it's my way of saying I think you should stand behind the products you endorse.

pahogg
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1360836 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Advance Auto Parts - *** battery

Took battery to store to test. Said its good.

My mechanic said it had several bad cells. 8 months old. Gold battery. Tester was gm.

Car wouldnt start next morning. Back to store. Called corporate. No actual people to talk to.

Ended up going to auto zone for a battery. Car starts right up last 3 days.

AcousticChicken
Bad quality
Review #1360288 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Smok H Priv 2

Just ordered brand new batteries for my brand new Smok vape and it won’t fire. There are no signs of life. Checked to make sure batteries are in correctly and nada, zilch, zip!

PainstakingPeacock
Bad quality
Review #1355732 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Oreilly Auto Parts - Super Starter battery smoking

9.12.18

I got up at 5:00 to the smell of a rotten eggs in my house. I went outside thinking maybe it was a gas leak, and there was nothing.

Came back in the house and looked for the source and my son goes into the garage to find the O'Reilly's Super Starter battery was smoking. So this was the horrendous smell that was filling up my house. We were breathing the sulfuric acid that was emitting from the battery filling up my whole house. The smell was horrendous.

This could have started a fire or worse. Smelling the sulfuric acid could have had serious injury to me, my son and my pets. This was a health hazard

I have been buying my batteries from O'Reilly's for years. The batter was bought in February 2018, so the batter was not that old. It was not a cheap battery either.

I am going to be hesitant to buy another battery from O'Reilly's again. Compensation needs to be provided by O'Reilly's.

Read

It happens. Its not their fault they do not make the batteries. Go back and let them know what happened as opposed of complaining about them on the internet.

In the form of a new battery I'm sure they will provide. And there are 3 companies that make batteries in the entire US. Specific retailer is irrelevant.

EconomicStarfish
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1353500 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Advance Auto Parts - Battery

I was looking for battery pricing,the employee pursued me to buy the battery,told me that the same price will be anywhere else the same.I bought it,it was the wrong item,tried to return it and got robbed for $165 because later they say it was non-refundable. No one explained that if I purchased it, it would be non-refundable!

BurlyHammerheadShark493
Battery
Review #1347574 is a subjective opinion of poster.