1.5

Instacart - Overpricing

I’ve been using instacart for two years and have had my fill of their false advertising and tricks to get you to purchase items. I can’t tell you how many times I thought I was ordering a normal size jar/bag/container of something only to be surprised to find the product half the size.

Today I ordered bananas. They advertise $.13 per banana. You look into details and find they charge $.50 per lb. My average size bananas weighed 1 lb.

each. I challenge someone to find a banana 1/4 the size of the ones bought for me today, yet their advertised price is $.13 per banana.

I’m just fed up. I realize it’s not a lot of money that I’m paying extra for bananas, but the principle of the thing is to sell normal size products and don’t make a price lower than it could ever possibly be.

Really *** company. I won’t be using them again.

Read
WarlikeHorse
Product
Banana
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1296407 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ralphs - I didnt get my coupons and got ripped off,

I went to king soopers today and when i finished paying she did not give me the coupons that came out the machine. Also i was charged an additional 10 cents for some bannans that were suppost to be 59 cents. This was at 10:24 Am. Her name was Janie and was at register 10. This happens all the time. Please check the camaras at this store. The bannanas were suppost to be 59 cents and i was charged 69 for every pack i got. Thanks you

Read

That's why all the customers are leaving. They're ghetto trash tactics ruin their client base and they are always seeking a problem with someone.

The managers are full of air and the employees love to run their mouth. Insane.

Product
Banana
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Review #904686 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer904686.