3.4
Additional Fees

Just came back from the auction in Santa Clarita, I had to push my way in line to register as there were so many people . They should have more staff to register people more quickly .

I came there to expect to buy items at pennies on the dollar but to my no surprise that did not happen . I love auctions as I have over 100 notches in my auction belt but I still have not found that one auction where I can retire on the type of items that I can buy . One day I will find that one special auction . I must say I was quite impressed with the items .

I have never seen such a diverse amount of product and as far as prices go there are no surprises as it is an auction just bid as much as you want to bid and stop when you want to stop . I bought a GIA Un heated ruby ring for $3000 it was appraised for $12,000 - I took it to my local jeweler and he said it was worth $ 8000. Not complaining . Buy what you want and don't Buy auction frenzy you could end up paying more than you what you intended to pay .

Will I go again ? Probably as long as I keep getting deals.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ring.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments