Costway - Atv does not work

I bought 2 atv and the red is not working

GiddyPlaice
Damaged or defective
Review #1427038 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Killer Motorsports - Poorly built products with poor customer service and accountability.

Poorly built products with poor customer service and accountability. Below is the message that I received from after almost FIVE months of back and forth.

"This is not a debate warranty covers parts only!

Maintenance and labor is your responsibility wear and tear is not consider a defect We have already help you by proving parts that are worn out from use. Had the atv been properly maintained it would not be in the condition its in. Again sorry to say but there is nothing more I can do for you you well need to take it to a mechanic for repair if your unable to do so your self you can call a motorcycle transport to arrange transportation for you."

I bought a 4 wheeler for my son and he only rode his 4 wheeler for 2 weeks. Its' been sitting in the garage ever since because part of the frame wobbles back and forth at the touch of a finger.

VERY UNSAFE. I would STRONGLY encourage anyone that is searching for an ATV to look elsewhere.

AlikeAlligator
Bad quality
$2000
Full refund
Review #1336050 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tuff Atvs - HORRIBLE

SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY I'M LOOKING INTO A LAW SUITE TO GET MY MONEY BACK THEY SELL LEMONS AND WONT REPLACE THE PRODUCT JUST DRAG OUT FAKE PROBLEMS TILL WARRANTY IS UP . PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BROUGHT A ATV IT NEVER WORKED AND THEY DON'T WANNA REPLACE IT JUST KEEP TRYING TO GT ME TO WORK ON IT MY SELF I AM NO MECHANIC I AM A SINGLE MOTHER JUST WANTED TO MAKE MY CHILD HAPPY AND THEY RIPPED ME OFF. THIS ATV WOULD ONLY START UP IF I GAVE IT A JUMP AND AT THAT IT WOULD ONLY STAY ON FOR 10MINS AND BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeemingFrigatebird
Damaged or defective
Full refund
Review #1241530 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Disappointed

I bought a new can am 7 months ago.

Its going to be in shop 10 weeks waiting for warranty parts.

Im pissed. NEVER BUY CAN AM. U CANT GET PARTS.

LoyalDiscus
Order processing issue
Review #1231516 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Solid Atvs - Tuff ATV is Awful / Borderline criminal SCAMMERS

I ordered an ATV for my son on 11/30/2017. I followed up because after they ran my CC, I heard nothing!

I was told the shipper lost the paperwork, then they couldn't find the machine. I finally got a call from one of the women there who sounded drunk on a Saturday night explaining they found the machine in the warehouse sitting in a corner. I received the machine and it was missing brackets and had a cracked frame where the brake attaches. I have tried numerous times to get someone to answer the phone there.

They never answer they do not return calls. Emails go unanswered as well. This is the worst experience I have ever had with an online purchase!! DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!

https://www.tuffatvs.com/company.cfm DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM. THEY SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

I didn’t like
Everything about this experience
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1164850 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1164850.

Prime Powersports - Ripped off

Bought my son 125cc atv for Chistmas. Received a 110cc in the box.

Contacted company and they tell me they stamp the 125cc as 110cc for shipp reasons this is crap then after son rode it 5 times muffler fell off and frame cracked.

Contacted company again and they to me to go have it welded pur *** of the earth. I hope they sleep good at night

Not as described
Review #1161613 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1161613.

Saferwholesale - PIECE OF CRAP REVIEW

NOTHING BUT ***, THATS EXACTLY WHAT I BOUGHT, NOTHING BUT ***, I AM GOING TO PUT UNSAFERWHOLESALE OUT OF BUISNESS BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT NOTHING BUT *** OUT WONT RETURN MY PHONE CALLS, SO.... I AM GOING TO SUE YOUR *** SLIMY LITTLE ***, THEY GAVE ME A 2014 I ORDERED A 2017, CANT GET THIS FRICKEN THING TO START, I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK PULL SOME FOR THE HASSLE, IM HANDICAP THIS CART I NEED!!!!

2 GOING ON THREE MONTHS NOBODY WANTS TO TOUCH IT, ITS CHINESE AND THEY SAY OH ONE OF THOSE, WE DONT GO NEAR THOSE. TIME TO PAY MY LITTLE CHINESE USA COMPANY NO MORE CHEATING PEOPLE!!! THIS IS THE USA WE HAVE A VERY MEAN TRUMP PREISDENT THIS MEANS WAR!!!! TRAILMASTER CHALLANGER MY ***!!!

SEE YOU IN COURT!! GH

Read

Received totally damaged go cart (TRAILMASTER 200cc). Shipping crate had been dropped and entire metal shipping cage was bent and mangled beyond belief.

As a result, the go cart was bent, twisted, and torqued, with front wheels bent outward. It could not have possibly survived the kind of drop that did such visual damage, let alone the undetectable and yet to be discovered damages.Safer states they will send parts as needed--Guess I'll need to put a new one together part by part--HARDLY!Shop elsewhere, for your own protection!

Thank you for your comment...i was just looking into purchasing!! Yikes we wanted purchase something in autility for our kids for christmas...

never mind yikes! Moving on.

LIDIAHORNER
Tags
  • Chineese ATV
Full refund
Review #1121492 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tuff Atvs - Burn your money before buying.

I bought an ATV for my 12 year old son from Tuffatvs.com. It arrived no problem mid December 2016.

I had to put it together, some parts were missing. The parts department sent me replacements when I made contact. The ATV would not start at first, the gas line was pinched. Christmas Day, my son was able to ride the ATV for 10 minutes before the gears started to go.

I contacted their "customer service" and was told it was the carburetor, they would send me a "new" one and I would have to put it on???????I'm not a mechanic. I did not spend $1000 to work on something that was suppose to be new.....It took some time for me to research and figure out how to replace it. I finally did, and my son hand another 10 minutes of ride time and it done the same thing, no power in 3rd, then 2nd and then 1st. I was then told that I would need to replace the clutch?????

I'm not a mechanic. I did not spend $1000 to work on something that was suppose to be new. It took forever to try and figure this out. I had to order a nut remove from overseas to get it off.

This took some time since I'm not a mechanic and it was basketball and baseball season for my boys. I was able to change the clutch out and it stated up. I took it for a ride, the gears shifted much easer this time, then I gave it to my son. He had another 10 minutes of ride time and the same thing.

At this time, 11 months has passed, but they knew that this was a Lemon within 3 weeks of my purchase. I asked multiple times to have this picked up and replaced. I was just recently told by Jim Thomas, supposedly the owner, that there was nothing that I can do. Maybe take it to a small engine shop to work or.

Seriously, spend more money on a Lemon that will not work. I will never, ever purchase anything like this and especially from this company.

They probable will end up changing their name in the next year or 2 to keep getting away with stealing peoples money. Never by from tuffatvs.....

Read

SAME SITUATION I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OF FROM THEM WE NEED TO GET A CIVIL SUITE GOING TO GET OUR MONEY BACK AND PAIN AND SUFFERING

Nothing resolved. No help on their end.

brucentam
Full refund
Review #1114321 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

Tuff Atvs - Purchased a lemon!

I purchased a atv from Tuffatvs ,for my daughter for her birthday. When it arrived, it was about 90% put together.

There was not a manual present to assist me with putting the other 10% together. It came with a cheap looking cd, that showed someone from China putting together a atv that was completely different from the one that I purchased. Once I finally got it put together it looked solid until the first ride. When riding it, this thing sounds like it is going to blow up.

I allowed my daughter to ride it roughly about 30 minutes, because I worried for her safety and the low quality build of this machine. The next day, when we attempted to ride it, I noticed that it was leaking oil. I changed the oil the day before as instructed. I also noticed that both rear tires were almost flat.

Additionally, it took me about 30 minutes to start it because it kept cutting off. I contacted Tuffatvs and left numerous messages. I have not received a call as of yet, but one of my many emails was responded to. Tuffatvs responded by sending me a manual, stating that it just needs to be adjusted.

Last time I checked, you can't adjust to flat rear tires, and a oil leak. The atv now sits in my garage with a oil leak, two flat rear tires, and now a dead battery! The atv is now non-operational. I've contacted my bank and open up a claim, in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB and attorney general.

THEREFORE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED- DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT! Do yourself a favor and purchase from someone in your local area...

Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1042106 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1042106.
5.0

Saferwholesale - Great job!!!

I am ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with my purchase from you! I could NOT BE happier!

We purchased the kids atv with 16" tires, 110cc for our son, age nine, who is an experienced rider. It came to us within a week of ordering it! I was surprised how incredibly fast we received it, AMAZING!! This ATV was so cool, it arrived in PERFECT condition and was so easy to assemble.

After charging the battery and a full tank of gas, our son was off and ready to go!! My husband and I rode it too, separately, of course, it was smooth, surprisingly quiet at idle, no trouble at all with adult weight at 125 lbs, AND my husband at 165lbs, impressive!! . MAN!!

faster than lightning! I am very glad to be able to adjust the speed, our son takes after his parents and WILL go "*****to the walls. " In addition, I would like to praise Dan in the sale dept. for his professionalism and good-nature.

Dan was extremely helpful, and I KNOW we will be doing business with this company in the very near future and beyond...Thank you so much!!

Saferwholesale has made a HERO out of these two parents, as well as, long-life customers!! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!

Robert5
Good customer service
Review #1030775 is a subjective opinion of poster.