Dishonest Horrible Landlords

Please do your research before doing any business specifically landlord tenant. They are the worst landlords in Contra Costa and Alemeda Their properties are know to have violations with the rental board, Gerson will use his key to walk into your unit he walked in on me three times and other tenants as well.

They rent furnished units with animal hair infested furniture. Gershon will invade you privacy by taking pictures of you getting into and out of your car, force you to take services you don't want or need. Lie like no bodies business, lies that will blow your minds.

Gershon Luria is one of the worst insane landlords I have ever dealt with. Beware

Yes, I was looking at one of the rooms that he was renting. He told me to see over 300 dollars in the mail and I will be guarantee the room.

I called him in a couple of days, and he said he never received the money and denied me the room.

This guy is a theft, do not do any business with this guy. I learned my lesson.

Berkeley, California
Slumlord
Loss
Full refund
Review #1421385 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Property management that steal your security deposit

Shocked If you decide to rent from this company....BEWARE...they are crooks and thieves. Natalie is the property manager and does seem very friendly and accommodating....but the beware is the properties are very nickel and dimed, cheap!....if you have issues, which you will, she will ignore you for days then send some cacamamie excuse for why she didn't respond.

I have all the proof anyone will need. First it took them 3 months to fix the oven/stove she gave me 25 dollars to help....I spent at least 100 a week...BS! Then they have this undocumented handyman who went through my personal things....I boobytrapped and took pics of it...of course she made an excuse about it. Then, if you are a single female watch out because her asst will try to date you and if you say no he will get upset and ruin you.

So for the final....I put in my 30 day notice, everything fine...I called and txtd and emailed her to notify her of the harassment her asst did toward me and I did not want it to affect my security deposit. Well she of course ignored my begging plea. She makes many promises and never follows through. Well they are crooks.

They charged me 400 for fixing 4 sets of holes which, more than half I already patched up so all they needed to do was sand and paint. Last apt I was at I had double the holes and was only charged 300 for all it included cleaning and carpet cleaning, there is no carpet in this unit by the way. And charged me for curtain poles which were already there. I have pictures to prove it all.

So she sends the itemized report and no receipts, which I am legally entitled to and asked for them, she said I can see her in small claims court and supplied me with a snap shot of some BS Google thing, I sent her a REAL legal link to california tenant law... this place may seem perfect but be careful they will steal what is rightfully yours and blame you for things you did not do and lie about you with ou proof....and turn their back on you in a split second...i have proof emails pictures and txt messages....they prefer a fight instead of sucking it up and accepting their faults....oh and the front neighbors are rude. The back ones are sweet and had nothing but positive things to say about me. DONT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL STEAL YOUR RIGHTFUL MONEY AND TREAT YOU LIKE CRAP....FAKE IN THE BEGINNING AND COMPLETELY EVIL INSIDE.....BEWARE!!!!!

I will provide any proof needed just send a reply....oh they dont have any of their info listed.....that's a huge sign....they are crooks!!!! Shocked Bullshit Wtf

Poor customer service
Review #1324209 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1324209.

HolidayLettings - Dreadful Experience

I want you to know that this apartment was just awful. I am enclosing photographs so that you can see how awful it was especially considering that we paid Euro3160.20. The photographs were totally misleading. I am attaching photographs so that you can see what it was like.

The owner did transfer us to his own private apartment. A large section of it was off limits to us which was fine. However, he failed to inform us that they were doing major changes above us so we were subjected to drills, hammer noise and tapping noise for the entire 6 weeks.

Outside on the only sunny bit where we could sit they dug *** right beside the table where we could sit. The duvet was disgusting. There were no hangers in the place allocated to us so had to go out and buy some. There was a problem with keys as we had the only two sets so

if he wanted to come to the apartment we would have to sit in. We had no hot water for 24 hours after arrival and could not shower in the previous apartment because of the filth of the bathrooms.

It was not possible to lock the doors to the patio so had to use a stool and part of the hoover to attempt to ensure our security. The DVD supplied was from the dark ages and continually froze on all of the dvds that we had brought with us to watch.

We rented what we were led to believe was a beautiful apartment on the top floor with lovely views. A large for sale sign took care of that and the replacement apartment was -0 on the same level as the car park.

We were totally ripped off and now have decided that I will never again rent an apartment that doesn't have at least 6 reviews. If there are no reviews then it probably is well below expected standards. I will definitely avoid HolidayLettings and Tripadvisor and anything that Luis Carvalho has a hand in. He was one of the most unreasonable people I have ever come across.

When Luis Carvalho offered to book a taxi for us we accepted although we had a very good one one file. We paid Euro5 more with his driver and now he tells me that he did us a favour. I need to know what can be done about saving someone else from getting caught in this trap. The apartment is up for sale and it is obvious the owner has no intention of making it comfortable and safe for anyone. The walk-in shower was as high as my duffel bag and you stepped on to a 6 inch step and then down again to the next level in the shower. We are in our 70s and wanted a proper walk-in shower not something you could climb into. We had to

climb into the bath to have a shower in Luis Carvalho's private apartment.

The address of the apartment is

Rua Ponta da Cruz n 35 Block 9 - 3A. The online address is Apartmento T2 em frente ao Mar in the HolidayLettings website. In the end you are not sure which one you are dealing with but they both totally ensure you have no way of contacting them to complain about the appalling circumstances as we are misled into booking an apartment that on the face of it looks beautiful. Please look at the photos on the above link.

I have done everything I can to contact Holiday Lettings and Tripadvisor but it is a total waste of time. I think it is high time that they were answerable to all the holiday renters.

Finally the address of Luis Carvalho apartment is

Rua Velha Da Ajuda

N131, Block B-1A, Monumental Palace, Funchal.

Tags
  • Unacceptable Cs Behavior
Cons
Making it impossible to contact them, Tripadvisor just as bad on service or worse, No responsibility for the property the put on website
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1217264 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Prairie meadows apartments

1.8

Took 2 months to get an apartment here. Brandy and the other female in the office were rude, only contacted me 2 times in the 2 months I had to deal with them.

No apologizes or any attempts to rectify why every time I contacted them I had to give more information while my paperwork sat on their desk?????? Why didn't they call because they are incompetent and rude!!!!! Ignored me while I sat in the chair waiting for the *** to acknowledge me??!?!?! Have no pictures of one bedroom apartments after being there for 7 years.

Had to run water in apartment for half hour to get rid of sulfur smell. Sliding door does not close correctly because it was installed badly and there is NO lock for the screen door!!!! Rug next to kitchen cabinet not down on tack strip and the Light switch is on the far wall NOT NEXT TO DOOR AS YOU ENTER??????? WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS BUILT THIS PLACE??????

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!!!!!! Brandy and the other *** SHOULD BE FIRED AND NOT DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS!!!

offconsumerpissed

If you are any indication as to what they deal with on a daily basis, I think they deserve a raise.

Greenfield, Indiana
Loss
Preferred solution
FIRE Brandy and the other female
Review #1059525 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1059525.

Pama Management - Apartment Rental Review

People need to get a class action law suit going everybody should be compensated for living in these conditions.I have pictures of trash that has been on the fence since May of 2016,human *** from the drain backing up for two days,furniture that was left in back of my apartment for two weeks,used condoms by the laundry room,needles,a crack pipe bites,flooded bed rooms,mold they just paint over .Really people they don't care they use our deposits to buy property.

Their was already a class action law sue against this company about 9 years ago.

Poor customer service
Review #999922 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer999922.

Pama Management - Apartment Rental Review

BE AWARE OF I.E RENTAL HOMES AKA PAMA MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I.E rental homes and pama management are crooks liers and beyond rude. I lived in Palmdale In the 38104 apartments for 2 years and two months, they never want to fix anything it took them almost 2 years to fix the two Windows we had.

Jose the so called manager threatened me saying "it won't be long" for what I don't no mind you I was pregnant but As far as im concerned that was a threat and I wish I had filed a police report. They let their kids run stomp and jump all day early morning's and had the nerve to complain when we try to drown out there noise with a little music which was something we barely did. These were the rudest people I ever had to deal with in my life. We moved out because of the noise no one ever did anything about we complained on numerous occasions and they're all friends with the people in the office around the corner caroline esmeralda and the African American girl in the office are liers they blame each other for stuff when you call them out on their BS.

We moved out left the apartment just like it was when we moved in but definitely cleaner all they should have been taking out our deposit was money for one blind but instead the kept 120.00 for rent because we gave a thirty day notice on the 8th of December and moved out on the 30th of December because they told us if we stayed until the 8th of January we would have had to pay for those day so we told them we would be out by the first when we gave that thirty day notice they said nothing about a breech of contract if we moved out early as a matter of fact esmeralda called on the 30th of December to make sure we were still moving because they had someone who wanted to move in, the also tried to keep money for three blinds and we only had two Windows in the whole apartment and the one in the bedroom only needed replacing. Im definitely going to court to get my 130.00 because they're trying to stiff us it's sp messed up what we had to go through staying in these apartment and dealing with their terrible management and company.... oh and not mention they went up on our rent 100 dollars in less than two years. If their is ever a class action law suit Im definitely in.

We literally went through pain and suffering at these apartment and spent everything to move out, paid our rent every month and was never late oh how I wish I would have made a police report when their manager jose threatened me because I was pregnant... I ended up losing my baby I was very stressed dealing with these people and can only hope and pray we never have to deal with people, managers or a company like this.

Apartment Rental
Cons
Poor service, Child molestors living here next door to children, Criminal activities, Roaches roaches roaches
Poor customer service
Review #997579 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Terrible Service

I think the reason these average studios always appear to be free is that no one is willing to put up with the appalling customer service they have. The rooms are FINE, not great, but ok.

The staff are almost impossible to deal with, particularly the studios manager Greg. I don't understand why they are so aggressively rude? Is this an unpaid gig for them? Are they being forced to work here as some kind of community service to pay for being a non-functioning member of society?

I'm serious, I don't get it. I'm almost afraid to try and rent here again, I can't be bothered with the attitude I'll inevitably get from the horrible staff. Not only that, they don't seem to grasp the basic concept of renting a room.

Their booking system is flawed and lazy, no confirmation, no stability. Go somewhere else, save yourself the headache.

New York, New York
Not as described/ advertised
Review #892639 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer892639.