Tiny dark box

1.3

I thought I snatched a bargain, a few days to xmas, centre of Los Christianos, modern brightly photographed apartments advertised on Booking.com

Instead, I went round in circles for hours trying to locate the property in question, then I parked my car and went on foot, by luck later finding what seemed like a similar named outfit called Endorfino Plus gym ?

No way of getting in, no unlock code given, no one answering their phones.

By luck a girl walked by asking if I was trying to get in, she seemed to be the cleaner. She opened up and I scaled some very tight steps a few floors up into a Hostel like bed bunk sort of tiny dark box with no properly accessible outside lit windows.

The cleaner and the property owner on the phone said for the money paid what did I expect to get ?

The room as it was, was uncleaned, messy unmade beds, litter in the bathroom bin and ripped up shower gel pouches scattered about.

The tiny fridge was unplugged as I found out later wanting a cool drink, no Wifi as I had to ask about later to activate, and the tiny tiny matchbox safe did not work.

I could not find live TV on the remote controls, and could not see the TV because of the bunk bed corner post. I could not access the bedside locker because the bunk bed ladder was bolted fixed blocking the way.

The fan, fridge and TV were all sharing the same single socket, bit of a fire hazard, I banged my head on the upped bunk bed and I tripped on a mini step tripping hazard leading into the bathroom.

No parking anywhere near the property if I did need to get close.

Pretty much a disaster of a pick, but I think I will survive the night stay, what do I expect for €50 though ?

Author
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1431653 is a subjective opinion of poster.