We used this mans "REMOVAL SERVICES" it is a ploy ,he is after your antiques and collectibles to sell in his shop in Haddington or sell at auction ,he prays on the weak and vulnerable especially old ladies and people in difficult financial circumstances and is not to be trusted,we had half a luton van full of stuff stolen by him and lost some really sentimental property , a really horrible experience ,DO NOT TRUST OR USE THIS MAN !

He has a record of violence ask his ex wife ,he also has a serious drink problem ,and was expelled from a local rugby club for a serious assault .This posting is not intended to be malicious in any way it is simply the truth and we feel that local people ought to know and be warned.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

posted by

for our safety

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

I know both him and his younger brother, he has always been ok with me....but, i cant say i have had anybusiness dealing with him so i cant say anything againt him on that front.

He did the same with my mother, she never saw a penny.

This post is infact accurate.This 'man' is a complete *** artist.

An alcoholic and vile violent human.

Nothing but a bully.He wouldn't *** on his family if they were on fire.

Chatham, Medway, United Kingdom #1235867

Another job well done by Mr Andrew Young.I have used this man for many years.

No job is to big or small. Realistic quotes given before any work carried out.

All work is carried out to an incredibly high standard in a timely manner.I would not go anywere else.

Edinburgh, Edinburgh, City Of, United Kingdom #1189057

This man would sell his own family members out for a tenner,I know have know him for the last ten years he did work at my restaurant.He took valuables and I paid him for works that where never completed.

to Anonymous Edinburgh, Edinburgh, City Of, United Kingdom #1195963

Hello James... Rat!

to Anonymous London, London, United Kingdom #1198447

My name is not James my name is fiona hunter.This man stole my antiques when doing a removal!

to Anonymous Chatham, Medway, United Kingdom #1351912

Never a truer word spoken. I should know. I am his 'family'

#1072062

andrew young is an honest hardworking religious and family oriented man. This man would do anything to help family friends strangers and has done many charity work to write false allegations is a personal attack and slanderous he is a well liked and respected man in the community

to Anonymous Chatham, Medway, United Kingdom #1351914

Did he right this himself? Haha he is a horrible person.