Austin, Texas
100% full

ANDREW RUIZ, ANDREW GARCIA RUIZ JR DRIVES AROUND THE BASTROP, CEDAR CREEK, SMITHVILLE, RED ROCK, QNE LAGRANGE TEXAS AREA LOOKING “WORK”.HE WAS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD WITH A MAN CALLED ADAM AND SAID THEY DID LANDSCAPING AND VARIOUS HANDY MAN WORK.

I PAID HIM TO BUY CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS UP FRONT AND HE NEVER CAME BACK EXCEPT IN THE DARK OF NIGHT TO STEAL GOODS FROM MY PROPERTY - I AM SURE HE PLANNED TO STEAL UPON OUR FIRST MEETING. WORK IS NOT ON THIS MAN’S AGENDA.

CALLED HIS MOM LISA PETERS WHO LIVES AROUND CEDAR CREEK TEXAS AT 512 545-6082 AND 512 999-0375, AS SHE CORRDINATES HIS WORK.

SHE DOES NOT APPEAR TO CARE THAT HE STEALS.BEWARE!!!!!!

Review about: Landscaping Service.

I didn't like: He has robbery conviction.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss STOLE MY UPFRONT MONEY AND PROPERTY / $1500
Preferred solution STOP STEALING AND LEARN TO WORK FOR A LIVING

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Yep, he's the one. A very shady character who tried to rip me off but thanks to my two large dogs he wasn't able to complete his thievery.

His mom is an enabler and she's just as bad but in different ways.