Austin, Texas
100% full

ANDREW RUIZ, ANDREW GARCIA RUIZ JR DRIVES AROUND THE BASTROP, CEDAR CREEK, SMITHVILLE, RED ROCK, QNE LAGRANGE TEXAS AREA LOOKING “WORK”.HE WAS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD WITH A MAN CALLED ADAM AND SAID THEY DID LANDSCAPING AND VARIOUS HANDY MAN WORK.

I PAID HIM TO BUY CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS UP FRONT AND HE NEVER CAME BACK EXCEPT IN THE DARK OF NIGHT TO STEAL GOODS FROM MY PROPERTY - I AM SURE HE PLANNED TO STEAL UPON OUR FIRST MEETING. WORK IS NOT ON THIS MAN’S AGENDA.

CALLED HIS MOM LISA PETERS WHO LIVES AROUND CEDAR CREEK TEXAS AT 512 545-6082 AND 512 999-0375, AS SHE CORRDINATES HIS WORK.

SHE DOES NOT APPEAR TO CARE THAT HE STEALS.BEWARE!!!!!!

Reason of review: STOLE MY UPFRONT MONEY AND PROPERTY.

Preferred solution: STOP STEALING AND LEARN TO WORK FOR A LIVING.

I didn't like: He has robbery conviction.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Yep, he's the one. A very shady character who tried to rip me off but thanks to my two large dogs he wasn't able to complete his thievery.

His mom is an enabler and she's just as bad but in different ways.

Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more