100% full

ANDREW RUIZ, ANDREW GARCIA RUIZ JR DRIVES AROUND THE BASTROP, CEDAR CREEK, SMITHVILLE, RED ROCK, QNE LAGRANGE TEXAS AREA LOOKING “WORK”.HE WAS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD WITH A MAN CALLED ADAM AND SAID THEY DID LANDSCAPING AND VARIOUS HANDY MAN WORK.

I PAID HIM TO BUY CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS UP FRONT AND HE NEVER CAME BACK EXCEPT IN THE DARK OF NIGHT TO STEAL GOODS FROM MY PROPERTY - I AM SURE HE PLANNED TO STEAL UPON OUR FIRST MEETING. WORK IS NOT ON THIS MAN’S AGENDA.

CALLED HIS MOM LISA PETERS WHO LIVES AROUND CEDAR CREEK TEXAS AT 512 545-6082 AND 512 999-0375, AS SHE CORRDINATES HIS WORK.

SHE DOES NOT APPEAR TO CARE THAT HE STEALS.BEWARE!!!!!!

Reason of review: STOLE MY UPFRONT MONEY AND PROPERTY.

Preferred solution: STOP STEALING AND LEARN TO WORK FOR A LIVING.

I didn't like: He has robbery conviction.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Yep, he's the one. A very shady character who tried to rip me off but thanks to my two large dogs he wasn't able to complete his thievery.

His mom is an enabler and she's just as bad but in different ways.

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more