Skylink Tv Antenna - I dont want the amplier it doesnt work

you charged my account for and amplier and it doesnt work i want a refund

HonestDeer744
I liked
It only gets 16 channels, It gets 16 channels
I didn’t like
Amplfier is worse, Can not get ahold of anyone for refund and return, Amplifer gets less
Not as described
Full refund
Review #1457544 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Letgo - Faulty product

I was told that a guitar and amp we’re going to be sold together but owner brought only the amp and lied that it worked. The amp is faulty and the owner won’t negoatiate anything

user17556139
Order processing issue
Review #1187218 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Music123 - Untrustworthy Company that Doesn't Honor thier Own Policies

Over the years I have have purchased lots of gear and I'm pretty loyal to the music stores I shop at but my experience with Music123 was so poor years ago that I vowed never to buy another item from their store ever again. Some years ago I purchased an Alesis Amplifier and some Alesis studio monitor speakers.

I was so happy to order my first pair of professional monitors. When the UPS man came and dropped off my long awaited package I went to pull the amplifier out the box and heard rattling inside of it like something important had come loose. It was clear that it was broken. I didn't bother to plug it in not wanting to start a fire or something.

I called up Music123 and told them that the Amplifier they sent me was broken. They weren't in the least bit apologetic and instead had me return everything back to them like it was a regular return order and not a damaged item on their or UPS's part. They only offered me "Store Credit" no offer of an exchange or anything. This was about $800 worth of stuff and they would not give me a refund for their damaged junk they shipped me only store credit.

They really took advantage of me. After arguing with the manager about their lack of customer service" I really got the understanding that this company could careless about it's customers. I used the store credit to purchase some music gear and when I received those items too they were also damaged. Obviously annoyed I returned them and spoke to the manager who was rude about the entire thing like it was his $800 lost and he was forced to shop at a store he hated.

So after returning their damaged junk for the second time I spoke with a manager and was rudely told that I could only place another order and wouldn't be able to return any of the items. I told the guy that the items they keep shipping me are damaged and they don't inspect the inventory they ship. At the time I was 18-19 and didn't know how to deal with rude people really or how to get my money back through my bank. So I ended up purchasing items I didn't want to exhaust the credit and sold the stuff on ebay to get my money back.

Since than I never shopped at this company their business practices are very shady.

Sometime ago I learned they changed their return policy to "full refund" but it seems like even now all these years later people have issues getting a refund from this place. Very untrustworthy company with varying return policies even when the circumstances surrounding it are entirely their fault.

#1582019

OMG, I’m so glad I saw this AND ALL THE OTHERS!! There is a 4 thousand dollar guitar I am interested in.

On their eBay site, there are ONLY 2 pictures!! There are 4 slots for pics, but 2 only appear. I messaged them asking for a couple of pictures and stayed that I’d just like to see the entire guitar (front and back) before spending 4 grand. You should have seen the response.

One of the things they said, and I quote, “we don’t have a warehouse person that can just run around all day taking pictures for you”. Seriously!?!?! I mean, who in their right mind would say that? Do you know how many widgets they have to sell to make up 4 grand?!?

I got so pissed that I was going to call and let management know. So I started to research them and I honestly couldn’t find ONE thing that made me feel good about following through. I will NEVER look their way again. Supposedly a family business from the early 1900’s that went “big time in 1999”.

Good riddance Music 123. You are a joke and should be ashamed of the way you treat potential (now a LOST) customers!!!

MichaelJerowski
Tags
  • Music123 Scam
  • Music123 Fraud
I didn’t like
Dishonesty and being taken advantage of
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
They close their doors for good.
Review #1118612 is a subjective opinion of poster.

816466552585057 placa som com defeito em dois canais

Recebi placa amplificadora de som que ao ser instalada em dois alto falantes não funcionaram apenas o canal do subwoofer está OK. Já refiz a ligação várias vezes e testei mais que dois alto falantes e só faz um pequeno ruído toc toc toc...

O botão que faz o divisor de canais não está adiantando o está um pouco distotorcido na saída do sub o botão divisor parece que não está adiantndo estou tentando vou enviar um vídeo e umas fotos mas está impossivel enviar video o sistema não está copiando vou tentar enviar direto para a loja se não der certo existe outro meio de envio para o vídeo? espero uma resposta breve meu email alfredooliveira@yahoo.com.br

Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1017703 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1017703.