Saint Petersburg, Florida

I called to inquire who had sent me this Holiday package..Spoke with a young woman, not sure if she

was a new employee??She had to ask several people how she could tell me who purchased and sent me the package?

I was informed they couldn't help me, as I was not the purchaser..OKAY Tell me, Why I started to get catalogs last year after I received a Holiday package from Figi's??? I made that list!!! Didn't I? Honestly...There's no way to find out who sent this to me?!!!

That's where you should be spending some of your profits!! You can't throw a card or even a scrap of paper with the person's name who sent the gift????? My ailing aunt sent me a Thank you for a Figi's package! Hello!!!

I DID NOT send a package from Figi's!! So, the person who sent her a gift may very well never get a proper Thank You!! As I said, All about the money!! (And very overpriced..) Take me off your mailing list!!!

And please don't send me any packages!! I do not want them. You'll probably have a hard time with that request!!! Too complicated.

Thank you.Kim

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

me

I too just received a figis package and no return address. I have no idea who sent it either,