I called to inquire who had sent me this Holiday package..Spoke with a young woman, not sure if she

was a new employee??She had to ask several people how she could tell me who purchased and sent me the package?

I was informed they couldn't help me, as I was not the purchaser..OKAY Tell me, Why I started to get catalogs last year after I received a Holiday package from Figi's??? I made that list!!! Didn't I? Honestly...There's no way to find out who sent this to me?!!!

That's where you should be spending some of your profits!! You can't throw a card or even a scrap of paper with the person's name who sent the gift????? My ailing aunt sent me a Thank you for a Figi's package! Hello!!!

I DID NOT send a package from Figi's!! So, the person who sent her a gift may very well never get a proper Thank You!! As I said, All about the money!! (And very overpriced..) Take me off your mailing list!!!

And please don't send me any packages!! I do not want them. You'll probably have a hard time with that request!!! Too complicated.

Thank you.Kim

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

I too just received a figis package and no return address. I have no idea who sent it either,

Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more