respected sir/madam , i am writing you this letter as a senior citizen and a worried father . i have great regards for you airline and am a frequent traveller locally. i am i a dire situation and hence need your immediate attention ,

till recently i was under impression that your staff is very good, as i on my many years of regular travelling had never faced a problem . on a recent flight from delhi to mumbai , our problems started. my son , arjun and me were travelling togather. your airhostes TINAMUNI THAPA approached us, she had tears in her eyes, we were concerned , she spoke of her problems with us, she said her mother was unwell in nepal and she had many issues, we gave her our numbers and departed .

the following week TINAMUNA THAPA called me up. we were under a good impression of your airline and staff and hence spoke. the following evening TINA called and said that she aws lonely and sad in mumbai and so we called her over, it was a also my wifes birthday , so we all met and exchanged thoughts. TINA THEN ASKED MY WIFE FOR A LOAN OF 50000 INDAIN RUPEES. for her mothers treatment in gawathi.

we did not refuse and helped . this went on for a long time , different excuses every time, as we do not have a daughter we obliged. herdemands got more every time, finally we had to stop.

we refused to give in to her demands and asked her to leave and not contact us. THIS IS WHEN THE FINAL BLOW CAME. she accused my son of having an affair with her . my son is engaged and hence got scared that tina would tell his girlfriend all wrong things.

TINA only got worse she started blackmailing my son and extorted great amounts from hom . finally tina went to all extents and tried to publically make a scene outside our building. this is when we had a joint meetings with my extended family and found out that TINAMUNI

has done this to several people . finding clients in JET AIRWAYS and blackmailing, young and married men.finally

finally we decided to contact JET personally . tina comes from a underworld background, also she is NOT QUALIFIED ENOUGH TO WORK AS AN AIRHOSTESS , SHE DOES NOT HAVE A IATA DEGREE AND ALSO TO EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.

TINAMUNI THAPA IS A A WOMAN WITH A BAD CHARECTER WE DREAD HER CALLS. WE HAVE HEARD STORIES ABOUT DRUGS AND SEX. SHE HAS FILTHY LANGUAGE. LATE NIGHTS . FAST LANE LIFE AND HAS NO CLASS.

I AM THE JOINT OWNER OF A REPUTED FIRM ,WE ARE WORRIED ABOUR TRAVELLIND BY YOUR AIRLINE THANKS TO HER . WE REQUEST IMMEDIATE ACTION . WE ARE VERY SCARED TO CONTACT HER AND WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS. WE ONLY HOPE SHE DOES NOT DO THIS TO MORE PEOPLE LIKE US . SHE IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY. WE BEG YOUR HELP REGARDS

AMEETSINGH AND FAMILY ( we request TO BE ANONYMOUS)

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

sorry

Unfortunately, you learned a hard lesson. You kindly chose to trust, give money and engage in conversations with this person of your own free will. Since it was done outside the realm of JetAirways, you might be better served going to your local authorities.