Goodwill - Target bought air bed

I bought a queen and twin air bed from Goodwill that they purchased from Target! Neither of them came with the air pump that the box said was included!

Ok fine i was ok with that but when i blew up the queen it had a huge gash in it where someone must have cut it with a boxcutter or something! I took it back in the box yall know it came from you because the box was marked in the red marker that you use on all the target items you buy and sell! I did not have my receipt and the rude manager would not give me even store credit!

I will never shop at that Goodwill again! Goodwill in Kathleen, GA at Lake Joy and Hwy 96 building address 1111 Hwy 96

Holleypittman
Damaged or defective
Review #1058813 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Inflatable Lounger (NOT INFLATABLE)

Absolute waste of money, do not touch with a barge pole.

Does not hold air by means of a valve that would be pumped up, instead to fill with air, the brochure tht accompanies the "thing" suggests that you run along a field with one end wide open and capture yourself enough air to fill it.

Once successful in capturing the required amount of air, your meant to lock it in by folding ever the end. Honestly you would think a primary school project had gone on sale.

The stitching is shoddy and tattered at the ends too. I have owned it for less than 15 minutes and am already writing this review as I am infuriated to have let my daughter down with this piece of waste.

Not Happy at all with Florence Scovel. No wonder their average rating is 1.6 out of 5:(

Huddersfield, Kirklees
Bad quality
Review #934615 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer934615.
1.2

Airbed Review

THE WORST ONLINE company to purchase from brought a air bed from them try to use it two months later it did not work when contacted the company their refuse to return the money now I am left with a non working air bed Don't buy from them if you care about your money! Very poor customer service.

claudegreen1
Damaged or defective
Review #911855 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

Family Dollar - Airbed Review from Aldine, Texas

I bought an air matress from family dollar went to take it back today they had the nerve to tell me had have to come back tomorrow when the store manger there I have my receipt and it hasn't be 39 days yet the air mattress is defective all i wanted was to exchange it everytime i go to scaredale in houston, texas it's always a problem now since i had to go to another store to by a bed i want family dollar to refund my 26 dollars

Read

its on the box that you can not take it back to the store and you must call the manufacturer,

Houston, Texas, United States #1194187

Only a manager can do a refund, so them telling you to come back when the manager is there isn't rude. You are the rude one ***.

@Anonymous

You are not ssupposed to operate a family dollar store without a manager or assistant manager on duty and the polite thing to do would have been to explain this to your customer in a polite way

Aldine, Texas
Poor customer service
Review #887831 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer887831.

Airbeds4less Airbed Review from North Bergen, New Jersey

My husband purchased the mattresses which worked fine for maybe 2/3 nights. Then the motor wouldn't inflate (built in motor burned out).

We were annoyed but decided to give the company the benefit of the doubt and mailed back the logo and paid extra for receipt signature. When it did finally arrive (2weeks later). It last one night before the same issue. This company suggested purchasing a pump and also pointed out at this point our warranty had expired.

(Surprise!). We are currently still waiting for a supervisor to call us back (2weeks waiting) to have a (free) returned label can be sent to us or a free pump since this is poor costumer service.

As you all must know these mattresses are not cheap (King) and although we know it wouldn't last forever we definitely thought it would last longer than 2days.

Damaged or defective
Review #853495 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer853495.