Angies List - Dangerous Servicemen Pro Air solutions

5.0

The problem is with the installation of the furnace and air conditioning. I had several service technician fix the problems he caused us.

1. The technician did not put the drain hose to the air conditioning outside he put it under the crawl space to get mold. 2. The technicians cut the drywall beside the furnace to make it fit.

3. the technicians put the handle to the propane to close to the door so the furnace door could not be shut. The fan motor was set to low and it caused the coils to freeze up. 4.

He left the flute off the furnace that is suppose to let the gasses out of the house that could have killed all of us.

I am very displeased with this company. They have been out to the house several times and said they could not fix these things.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Work Experience or Job Application
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1399740 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Home Depot - Worst experience

Home Depot is a joke going through them for installing and air conditioner and heating. Home Depot doesn't return calls you have to keep calling.

The Installation company Home Depot uses is another joke, Indoor Comfort which the installation looks good and unit good but to get the air flow which was right in kitchen before is a joke. They have been out three times including their service manager and he did some things which needed to be done that was done sloppy but the main problem which he said oh I can fix that due to the fact the kitchen flex and opening is at the back of the attic he said he would send a team to fix the rest of what he did and try to fix the kitchen air flow but said he didn't know if they could. Home Depot in the sale by Indoor comfort says Home Depot stand behind 3 years and it is written on iinvoice and this was just installed Sept. 12 and 13th and I have called and called and finally the way the manager acted at Home Depot in Decatur Alabama I just called Atlanta and got a case number but what is really bad when the guy from Indoor Comfort left today he did not say a time anyone would be coming back and I am not going to get to Thanksgiving or Christmas fooling around with no heat or air in my kitchen where pipes are for water.

Everyone is passing the buck.

We should be reimbursed for the aggravation and all the times they have had to come back and still not fixed. This my second experience with Home depot and my last.

Bad quality
Review #1395241 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1395241.

Ryan Homes - Subcontractors

2.6

Recently, today as a matter of fact, our furnace stopped working. We called the installers, Breeden HVAC, and was advised that they do not service their work.

The building and equipment / accessories are allegedly only six years old. I say allegedly because a system of six years, if installed properly, should not malfunction; yet this one did. We also had problems with the plumbing, this installed by Breeden Plumbing, and again was refused service. It is asinine to install a product and then not stand by your work.

I asked if the company could at least recommend someone to do the work and was told "no, we don't do that either". At the time of the purchase we were advised that all warranties were completed and returned by Ryan Homes; yet, when I tried to log into the site for service or repair, could not gain entry because no one bothered to advise of the company code. We have a stone front and the stone fell off.

We finally were able to get the installer to come and repair the damage, but only after we threatened to sue. I guess I am trying to warn the buyer to make sure one has back up for repairs, because our experience shows that the subcontractors do not stand behind their work.

Accokeek, Maryland
Air Conditioner Installation
Pros
Service received from sarah
Cons
Service of product, That my house is 6 years old and is deconstructing
Warranty issue
Preferred solution
Hire dependable subcontractors who stand behind their work. Who take pride in their work. Who will come out and repair their work.
Review #1129829 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1129829.