Rockauto - Pissed

I ordered a complete ac system for a car I’m restoring and no pressure lines. Can’t buy them, they don’t even sell them, then couldn’t return it, because it was after 30 days.... 900 + dollars out the window good luck with that company

Not as described
Review #1448569 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1448569.
1.9

Value Pawn And Jewelry - Got ripped off

I bought a/c unit from VP on Nebraska Ave Tampa. Paid Cash.

It dont work i took it back and they wont give me my money back.

They want to give me "store credit". Why would i want to buy anything from a business that doesnt stand by their sales?

SlimTiffany
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1295534 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Kohls - Sent me the wrong item

I was sent a kids water slide and not the a/c i ordered. Then customer service said they'd pick up the wrong product, 7 days later I'd receive a refund which I can use to reorder the product....

I told them that no one could be that stupid!!! I would not give up the $599. water slide until I relieved my $139 a/c unit. I told them i'd sell the water slide and take the money and buy a a/c unit elsewhere...

haven't heard back from them, so that is what I am doing....

I will never use the word Kohl's in a sentence again.... they are that messed up... oh and one last point, I asked the girl on the phone if I could speak to a supervisor and she told me "why?

they'll just tell you the same-thing I just did." Which I replied, "So you're telling me you are the supervisor?" that is when the phone line went dead... Kohl's you suck!!!

Read

It is not "stupid" to do the right thing. More appropriate words would be having "character" and "integrity".

......I told them i'd sell the water slide and take the money and buy a a/c unit elsewhere.......uuhhh you had the answer...if its spring or early summer youd get $200 - $400 for water slide anyway(its new in box i assume)

Problem with delivery
Review #1270559 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1270559.

Never buy air condition unit from home depot

I have purchased sir condition unit through Home Depot. This was with the assurance from store that they back their customer.

My air condition unit has coil leak on outside unit. The vendor that installed unit went bankrupt. When I approached Home Depot, they said that since I did not buy protection plan they can’t help. Can someone please explain what customer backing Home Depot offered?

Worst, why would some one pay more money to buy the plan after spending fortune if money to buy new unit.. I am taking Home Depot to BBB. Costco is a better place to buy such things.

Never going to buy any goods from Home Depot. They really suck

Read

You fail to say how long ago you purchased the air conditioner. The coil is typically warrantied by the manufacturer for a year.

If you wanted coverage beyond that you would have had to purchase a service plan. If the leak was caused by damage to the coil it wouldn't be covered in either case.

Bad quality
Review #1265306 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1265306.

Adventure Rv - I have an AC unit that I bought from you that has a bent pan

I have an AC unit that I bought from you that the pan is bent that cover is broke and it rattles it has not been installed on the camper or installed on anything and it is not a warranty issue

AmbitiousDhole
Damaged or defective
Review #1249762 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jet - Dishonest, Extortive Like most Businesses Today

Update by user Apr 19, 2018

Liars

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2018

Jet.com This company is dishonest. They posted a price on a swamp cooler that we saved for 4 months to afford but because the seasons changed, they upped the price so now we can't afford it.

Arizona businesses are all like this but I didn't expect this from this company. This is pure extortion and greed. Americans can not be trusted to be or do honest business. As elders who worked hard all their lives and are on a fixed income, the way business is conducted today, is callously and gleefully greed based.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. BAIT and SWITCH SEEMS TO BE LEGAL NOW.

THNetwork
Pricing issue
Review #1236772 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ezpawn - Spent $100.00 on Air Conditioner-Never wrkd

I bought an air conditioner with a warranty. It never worked.

By the time I was able to find the receipt, the warranty I paid extra for was out by three days! They plugged it in in the store and it never got cool and at home it would not run for more than three min. without shutting down. I NEVER was able to use it.

I resesrched the product and this is a known defect with this A/C.

They are closed today but will call them tomorrow to see if I can exchange it. Dont like throwing money away.

Bad quality
Review #1231858 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1231858.

Walmart - Wal-Mart is China's junkie

walmarts quality is the worst ..bought $167 aircinditioner ..worked 2 months..4 poulan pro chainsaws *2 were returns 2 were kept..all 4 were clutchless pieces of crap..hypertough brand..completely useless and dangerous thier tapemeasures will cost you injuries....tractorsupply also..heaterflu emites poisonous gas due to cheap factor paint..same with heater..coleman 200cc 196cc minibike at $611 is complete junk wont even pull off..walmarts defective product list is worse than any fleamarket or goodwill store..in fact $4k-$10k worth of complete junk is found there quite easily.. i know i deserve better ..karma avenge me.

Read

You get what you pay for. When you buy a low priced item you shouldn't expect to get the quality of a higher priced item.

Walmart sells these product because they know there are people like you that would rather pay the price Poulan saws sell for rather than going to a Stihl dealer and paying their price for a quality saw.

As long as there is a demand for low price, low quality products, Walmart will be there to sell it. Your post proves this because you keep going back for more.

Bad quality
Review #1220778 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1220778.

FH Furr Price Gouging tactics

In July of 2016 I purchased a Lennox AC and Heating system from FH FURR because I saw that Costco had them displayed at a kiosk in their store. Usually when we think of quality we think of Costco in most cases.

So their reputation means alot. I received the excellent service and even forgave them for messing up my thermostat and not giving me the wifi enabled one like I had initially asked for. They never fixed the issue to my satisfaction after multiple attempts through email and phone with my sales Rep. I am writing this review because when I purchased this system I didn't have time to do the research I usually did and when your AC is out in the heat of the summer with 100 degree weather you kind of just want to get the issue fixed ASAP.

I trusted Costco to have my back, and realized they completely went off the mark on this one and trust me I will be letting them know. After a spending a year watching neighbors and friends get the EXACT SAME AC AND HEATING systems for HALF ...YES you read this right ...HALF of what I paid, I decided it was time for me to write this review and share it with everyone so that you won't have what happened to me happened to you. I paid almost $14K for my system. The average A/C and Heating system with labor shouldn't cost AT MOST over $4K, maybe $6K the most.

NOT $14K. Don't let this type of price gouging and highway robbery happen to you. Do your research and find a qualified competitor who will treat you right and not want to steal your hard earned money. This is how FH FURR does business.

FH Furr did reach out to me in June 2017 in response to my complaint as written above to say they would get someone to call me.

They promised this 2x now and have not done it yet. https://www.facebook.com/groups/FHFurrComplaints/

Pricing issue
Review #1067476 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1067476.

Alpine Home Air - Company committed fraud selling damaged systems

I ordered a Spit mini system AC last February. I live in Hawaii and therefore I had to pay for freight from Carson California to Hawaii of $436.00 dollars, When the system arrived it was shrink wrapped very tightly and no apparent damages.

I unwrapped the pallet and notice the 2 boxes hosting the unit were in deplorable condition and have been shipped and return a couple of time and the box was severely watered damage and the unit itself was damaged on one side from being dropped the condenser coiled was push inwards by about 3/4 inch on one side. I tried contacting alpine and sone as they discovered it was me they hung up, Sent a email that I have 5 days to file a claim with the shipper which after 8 days on a barge it was to late. I wouldn't have in the first place since they knew the product was damaged before shipping. I filed a claim with my credit card company and they got my money back the alpine sent me a bill of lading for Carson, California to There warehouse.

The refund would be based on the condition of the packing box and the unit undamaged plus I pay the shipping cost from Hawaii to Carson.

The fight continues and alpine thought they could ship a broken unit to Hawaii and they could get away with this. Don't trust this people in sheep clothing they are dishonest and crook it.

Read

If you order from alpine air use a credit card, if they send you a defective ac or send nothing at all, even if you sign for delivery you call your credit card company and ask to do a charge back. You want have to pay, just did it and made them come and get the ac back

Waipahu, Hawaii, United States #1350387

It was my credit card company whom got my money back, this company did nothing but fight my complaint.

dragonrider1200
I didn’t like
There criminal and fraudulent
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1061081 is a subjective opinion of poster.