Dominos Pizza - Advertisement Review from Odessa, Texas

I ordered a special Pizza that you had on sale a large 3 topping pizza for 799 I ordered a large thin crust chicken spinach mushroom pizza with alfredo sauce and it cost me over $9 I do believe that that is false advertisement nothing was said that any item or topping on the pizza was more expensive than the other and therefore I still feel that that is false advertisement if it isn't your *** *** Pizza Palace parlor place wherever especially in Odessa Texas needs to get their *** together at least tell people that some toppings are more expensive than others which is bull *** because they're all listed under the toppings menu at the same price thanks for ripping me off never eat there again

Odessa, Texas
Not as described/ advertised
Review #908863 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer908863.

Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani

Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani

He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords campaign and then he ask for new bank account in every 5 days for a new campaign. How many bank account people might be having if things run in this way?

CHECK ALL SCREENSHOTS AS HOW MANOJ CHEATED A CUSTOMER NAMED SANTOSH SINGH ***

We can make the same adwords campaign for calls at just Rs.5000 only with all landing portals and POPUP & we charge Rs.2500 as advance and rest after delivery.

DO NOT PAY HUGE AMOUNT TO ANY ONE FOR ADWORDS CAMPAIGN.

DO NOT GET CHEATED FOR A SIMPLE CAMPAIGN IN ADWORDS WITH HUGE MONEY.

Contact : 8450083811 [WhatsApp]

Delhi, Delhi, India #1210678

Hello All,

My Name is Ankita and I am from Kolkata. I want to update here that I was Working in Net Indian Glory Company , but I just left from There because my heart didn't allow me to work there .

I worked there more than 2 years . I was in Sales department.Initially This was good company but slowly and gradually I got to know that this company is doing scam with people around India.

here santosh singh has posted against manoj kundnani . but the fact is manoj kundnani was a client of net indian glory and when he got to know that he has been scammed by this net indian glory, he started to write against them and in revenge net indian glory making his bad name in market.

this fake id created by net indian glory team and they inquired about adwords account from manoj kundnani.

and these screenshot are just about queries , he has never mentioned that he paid money , now if santosh singh did not give money to manojthen how manoj scammed him.

As I was in Sales , I was not aware what they were doing with clients. but I was getting so much complaints that they have been scammed by Net Indian Glory. that's why I decided to quit job.

Now I want people to know what Net Indian Glory is totally scam company. people have posted against Net Indian Glory and they tried to aware people about them.

But again Net Indian Glory posting against those people unnecessary. People are right about this company.

I am a Bengali and feeling ashamed that due to some Bengalis all Bengal has bad name. being a girl I cannot disclose my contact number but here is my email id : ankitaprincess827@gmail.com anyone can write me if want to know about real net indian glory

Delhi, Delhi
Poor customer service
Review #908588 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer908588.

Advertisement Review

McDonalds advertises that BREAKFAST is served all day!

FALSE

I stopped at a Fayetteville, AR McDonalds at about 11:00 AM and asked for breakfast and was told that BREAKFAST service stops at 10:30 AM.

This is false advertising.

They have lost a customer.

Springdale, Arkansas
Not as described/ advertised
Review #898102 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer898102.

1.1

This is s *** advertisement these people cannot be trusted please do not spend your money on this scare tactic company !

Granada Hills, California
Not as described/ advertised
Review #897129 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer897129.

Advertisement Review

Dont have a complaint about about the food or a store, but about advertisement really a white man in black face if he's extra chrispy then what am i bad taste ad.

Prairie Ridge, Washington
Bad quality
Review #895520 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer895520.

Mcdonalds - False advertisement

1.6

after seeing numerous advertisements on T.V. and print, I was excited about being able to get breakfast "all day long".

after waiting patiently in line for what seemed like an eternity, my appetite whetted, I eagerly placed my order for a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit.to my dismay, I was then informed that they didn't serve biscuits all day long or scrambled eggs or bacon. so I asked what breakfast food is it that you serve here all day? only egg mcmuffins- really? sorry, but that is such a disappointment.

shame on you mcdonalds. I feel that is misrepresentation on your part.

no wonder your sales are tanking. I guess I will just have to get my biscuits at hardees (theyre better anyway)

Chillicothe, Illinois
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #890581 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer890581.