Oreo - Scam or not

I want to know if oreo is running a promotional campaigne advertisement becuz i received an email stating if i am willing to get decals put on my vehicle to advertise for 3 months and i will get paid $500+ a weekly. I want find out if this is a scam.

Read

KFC on 47th and Broadway is hiring if you need money that bad. Horrible hours, *** pay.

You must be in the family or screwing the family to be considered for employment. No common sense required. Must be a terrible human being and enjoy awful food and working conditions.

Call Alex for a good time. You're welcome.

NutritiousSawfish
Service
Review #1483964 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Overstock - Very unhappy

false advertisement and fake reviews

HonestBrownBear
Bad quality
Review #1268604 is a subjective opinion of poster.

National Reward Center - I got SCAMMED!!

I received these damn pop ups in my phone every time I use Safari or any other browser and even though I completed the offers, I never received my iPhone (256g) X. How can they legitimately use the Amazon logo to manipulate consumers?

platinum7
Not as described
Review #1176052 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Yahoo - Sick of advertisements!

I'm tired of the Yahoo mess! I'm moving on! The frustration is not worth it. I can't review anything in peace without some noise, some video or some popup interrupting what I'm trying to absorb.

Sick of advertisements! I can't read articles, I can't hear information, I can't play videos all because of the *** advertisements and auto playing loud videos. I'm tired of the Yahoo mess! I'm moving on!

I liked
Some news articles
I didn’t like
All the advertisements
Preferred solution
Yahoo doesn't care. I'm moving to another service.
Review #1099649 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1099649.

Advertisement Review

Offensive ad on FB R&F consultant

Service
Review #1017917 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1017917.

Advertisement Review

I don't own a GMC truck but the ads with the smug *** one upping his neighbor's Christmas decorations and new years fitness purchases make me hate GMC with a passion.

Bad quality
Review #986802 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer986802.

The Health Sciences Institute - The Alzheimers reversing cocktail, "DRINK"

I have purchased two of the books that the recipe was reportedly in and there was nothing. Called the number in the book and no one could find such a thing.

This is definitely FALSE ADVERTISING! Should be listed as a senior scam and taken off the web totally. There has to be a law that monitors and regulates this type of deception. Obviously, the Director, Jenny Thompson needs to refund all members their money and face legal action.

If I did such a scam on this type of scale then I would be locked up, prosecuted, and taken off of the internet forever. They even have different companies that you click on direct you to the same web page hawking the same books.

Read

You can read online in PDF format for free the Insider's Book of Secrets. Here's the link: http://fliphtml5.com/wnsa/ihql/basic

That's one of the books HSI pedalls, and it has 5 cures they call in there. One of them is for alzheimer or dementia.

Full refund
Review #970126 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer970126.

Onemain Financial - Advertisement Review from Hartford, Connecticut

OneMain is a fraudulent business nd deceive people with fraudulent advertising because they get your credit score knock down after you're approved only if you give your car title as collateral. That was never mentioned in the advertisement.

I was deceived and now will take a hit on my credit score.

Not as described
Review #950639 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer950639.

Ziprecruiter Radio Ads

Does anyone else cringe when these radio advertisements play? The first guy states, "Hiring employees is the worst part of my job." Well, change jobs, you must not be in any position of authority and be a low level employee of a company that has an incompetent HR department, as an actually business owner or manager would be more educated in personnel actions and state something to the effect, "The hardest part of my business is hiring the right people." People like the guy in the ad are what is making the business fail, and he should be let go and get someone more competent in your HR department.

Read

I know this guy is just a actor but i cant stand his delivery as well as the overall script when he says "most people don't have the right experiance". F U dumb *** script writer and HR professional! I hope to see you unemployed and trying to interview for a job you want.

I agree, "I was spending half my day reading resumes, the other half I spent putting candy bars in vending machines and making sure the men's room had plenty of paper towels!"

Get a new spokesperson!

"Oh thank god for ZipRecuiter! There was a time I had read resumes and stuff.

I used to have to look applicants in the eye and (gasp) make a decision!

Now I don't have to look, listen or, god forbid accidentally come in contact with them. I can just hide behind my computer and thumbs-up and thumbs-down each one of them like a modern day, low-level Roman Emperor!

Honestly, now I have so much more time to hang at the water cooler and ramble on about last night's episode of Game of Thrones!"

I hate this commercial for a lot of reasons, one being it's played ALL THE TIME no matter what station I happen to be on.

I hate it almost as much as Mike Lindell's *** pillow commercial.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1320417

Good lord, as if the first ad and then the recut weren't bad enough, they now did a whole new spin on it AND IT'S WORSE THAN THE FIRST ONE OMG!!!

Starts off saying "Good news, the company grew this year!! Met with cheers of unknown persons who make a cameo at the end.....but that gleeful comment is quickly followed by, "The bad news is, now we have to hire someone"..(paraphrasing).....Really??

So you are glad the company is doing well but now that you have to help the economy and workforce you aren't glad about that?? How about you just dump all of the extra work on some of the existing employees then instead of *** about having to hire someone when your company is prospering!! FFS....

The dude with the terrible cadence from episode 1 and the recut makes a return appearance but they have mercifully cut his lines down to just "oh, the searching!" which reminds me of the guy from Princess Bride that says "Inconceivable!" and also a quick "are the candidates any good?"......oh, and dude....by the way, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING, DIPSHIT!!! Candidates come to you!!!!

YOU interview them and decide...jeez...

What is wrong with this company and their inability to see how lame, out of touch with real life and irritating these spots are....Oh, and when the gal, who is also making a return appearance, says in her faux questioning response, "zip recruiter?", it sounds like she says "zippercritter"..lol...

They have added a new voiceover actor on the new one..He is the "smart" one who suggests Zip Recruiter and for some unknown reason there is a rabble of people in the background making noises, claps, cheers or approval at the end when he says "well? after making his case for the company to use ZR.....are these people in a boardroom?

Why does HR need the company's approval to choose a hiring website?? I don't get it....

The only thing worse than the commercial itself is the amount of times it gets aired on iHeartRadio....ughh...and always followed by the equally dumb Floetry commercials from Progressive..it's like getting clubbed over the head...again and again and again...

#1320392

Haaaaaate this commercial so much that I was forced to email the company and tell them so!

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1314855

Ok, thank you. I cannot STAND THAT COMMERCIAL. I stopped listening to Wkeni radio Anchorage because of that and other commercials and "classic cuts", ugh!

Terrible commercial. If this is the worst part of your job, what do you do... complain all day?

As a manager though, hiring candidates on top of your normal job is a pain but, as mentioned, you have the HR dept who does most of the weeding out of candidates and it certainly isn't that bad at all.

Just another annoying ad, one more incentive to stop listening to unending commercials and turn the radio off for a while.

Olmsted Falls, Ohio, United States #1310995

I can't stand how whiny that first guy is in the ad.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1310745

This guy who states its the worst part of his job...must have graduated from the William Shatner Academy of Voiceover Work...worst....delivery....ever.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1306537

Not like the re-cut (with the same woman) isn't too obvious. Gee let's spend 0 on advertising!

DrDISK
Brookfield, Connecticut, United States #1296049

The Woman's voice is the most annoying part of this commercial, its the #2 worst commercial on the Radio Air Waves behind the Kars (For/4/Four) Kids. I seriously have to question how these advertisers can spend millions of dollars on these ads with some of the worst VO talent in the business !

Ocala, Florida, United States #1295128

So the most challenging part of your job is hiring? FO you heartless ***!

Firing someone should be hardest. Taking away someone's livelihood and their ability to feed their family.

Glen Cove, New York, United States #1293346

Last two mornings, this has been pumped more than ever on WFAN, dozens of times! I do like when the guy says, "no phone calls, emails...none of that!" Just his cadence. I think there are 2 men and 2 women for the first 4 quotes, then they bring back one of the women for the most ridiculous line of all: "I don't know how we hired before Ziprecruiter!" Like businesses haven't been for centuries without it, lol.

Beaverton, Oregon, United States #1291136

Good LORD I am so sick and tired of hearing this moronic commercial. It is being played 4-5 times an hour now on one of our stations. It's like Chinese Water Torture!

Is that the one that sounds like techno? Been wondering that too.

Sounds like Armin or Edward Maya lol. Probably made just for them.

Satellite Beach, Florida, United States #1282122

This is absolutely the most obnoxious ad ever published.

does anyone else think it sounds like they say "Zipper Critter?"

That line was so bad. It almost drove me to pay for ad free Pandora.

Could be a good strategy for Pandora. :) Thankfully they re-recorded the first guy.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1273218

Worst radio ad ever! Computers do the VOs.

Ouch. Ugly!

Ashland City, Tennessee, United States #1273160

I completely agree. Terribly negative ad.

I turned the radio off Every time it came on. I felt it had an abrasive tone toward people looking for work. Like we're a problem.

They have since changed the ad. It now starts with, "Hiring is the most "challenging" part of my job."

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1272518

The audio doesn't even sound real. It's like they used a bunch of text-to-speech programs.

Houston, Texas, United States #1272350

Does anyone know where I can find the audio for this? Have a friend who doesn't listen to radio much that I would like to subject to hearing this.... muuuaaahahahaha

Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States #1271753

Thought I was nuts for hating this commercial, feel the same as all the other people commenting. Not only is the commercial bad, but it hurts the stations playing the commercial. I switch stations every time I hear it.

Still amongst the most annoying ads on radio. Makes human resources ("personnel") departments appear lazy and callous: "Thumbs up if I like them, thumbs down if I don't!" It may appeal to your target Ziprecruiter, but it paints the industry in a bad light (not that I'm a fan of HR). Thumbs down on Ziprecruiter.

Rockville, Connecticut, United States #1266647

I can't stand their commercial. I actually wrote an email to the company saying how negative this guy sounds.

Did anyone in the company actually read or listen to this commercial when it was put together?

Get a clue zip recruiter

Windsor, Ontario, Canada #1265201

Imagine sitting across the desk from this Douche at a job interview. Sounds like this dork is the worst part of their HR department

Malibu, California, United States #1262737

Ha! They changed it today...now it definitely says "Hiring people is the most challenging part of my job"...much better, I hate it less now. And I think they changed the music....I guess posted online opinions DO matter....

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1268908
@Anonymous

He still sounds like a *** though...

Any idea what the name of the song that plays during that ad is?

#1261972

I like the music. Is it Ryan Farish?

Leesburg, Virginia, United States #1261570

So glad I'm not the only one. The part that annoys me the most, which someone below mentioned, is that hiring people is the worst part of the first man's job.

They lead their ad with that, when there are so many people out of the workforce? I know those people aren't ZR's target market, but they really pour salt on the wound - "you don't have a job and people who can fix that hate doing it."

Someone else pointed out they changed the man's dialogue (and, I kid you not, it JUST played on Spotify), but missed the important point... he now says it's "the most challenging part of his job". Clearly the feedback reached ZR.

Ad is still mediocre, but that's a huge improvement.

I look forward to hearing it every 20 minutes on every audio-based medium I listen to. At least, I cringe slightly less now.

West Hartford, Connecticut, United States #1256252

I find the cadence of the woman even more annoying. The music sucks too. As I lay in bed when the radio comes on in the morning, I pray that this ad does not come on.

I was shocked to find this thread when I searched "ziprecruiter annoying commercial." It bothered me enough to search to see if anyone else felt the same--and many do! The first speaker's cadence, manner of speaking/super-awkward pauses in the wrong places are painful, like nails on a chalkboard; I turn it off every time it comes on, which is much too often.

Ok, happy I found some agreement on this subject. I feel validated!

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1259316
@Anonymous

Nails on a chalkboard for sure, and now stuck in my head FOREVER! However, just a few days ago (12/20 or so) I heard it and THAT guy's part has been redone lol!

He sounds completely different in his cadence now, though still unnatural and awkward. He really need not be a commercial voice. (To all the people who say he shouldn't be a hiring manager at his place of employment, he is likely not. These are actors.

Actors are in 99% of commercials, TV and radio alike. I'd say Ziprecruiter needs a new marketing person or persons.)

Eliot, Maine, United States #1261465
@Anonymous

Amen...thought I was the only who cringed every time I hear it. I just noticed that they have updated the first guys recording...still sounds weird but not quite as bad. Sometimes I think I'm nuts and then I validation that I am not....LOLOLOL!!!!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1252184

I couldn't agree more. The ad makes me angry.

Some HR *** stating that "hiring people is probably the worst part of my job.". Why? Because he hates offering someone a new opportunity within your awesome company? Or maybe he prefers firing people because it makes him feel powerful.

What a dumb *** comercial. Maybe the guy in the ad should fire his Marketing Manager...

If I was in a position to utilize ZipRecruiter I'd pass because of the annoying, whining people in the ads. The music is also annoying, starting in a minor, tragic key then changing to a happy major.

Matawan, New Jersey, United States #1239099

Yes. You nailed it.

I cringe when I hear it. No wonder so many people are disillusioned with their managers.

Albany, New York, United States #1238093

Whenever we hear this ad in our office, we all start laughing.. Heres the robot guy, whoever edited this ad needs practice.

HIRing IS the WORst paRT oF mY JOb.....Robot!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1236902

I am relieved to see I'm not the only one that HATES this awful ad. It seems to be run 4+ times per hour on the iHeart station I listen to.

GET RID OF THIS AD Z.R.!

I would never use your service after being beat over the head with it. Very poor marketing.

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #1235767

We in Florida Hate it too! The male voice in the ad comes of as superior and winey.

His voice inflection and pauses are awkward and uncomfortable. I expected better from ziprecruiter.

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1235277

One of the worst commercials on the radio. Makes me cringe every time I hear the ad.

The most baffling part is that the company chose to use a single poorly produced low budge ad on a high budget advertising campaign.

Makes me question the judgement of the company's management. Certainly would not use the services of a company with such a poor business plan.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1234890

Wow. I found this with a google search. I didn't realize other people also cringe when they hear this guy on the ad.

Carmel, Indiana, United States #1234358

very negative ad...... makes recruiters look very bad especially with 94 m unemployed.....

I thought the same thing. The guy delivers the lines quite awkwardly also. It's humorous.

Wow, I didnt expect the radio ad to bother so many other people.

Its like the guy had William Shattner in mind when he read his lines.

"Hiring em....ployees, is, the Worst....part.....of my, job." Please, never read lines like that. I literally switch stations or turn off the radio EVERY time I hear young Shattner begin his lines.

Kenner, Louisiana, United States #1233224

I hate the way he even says it. Spotify subjects me to that horrid ad regularly throughout the day.

White House, Tennessee, United States #1233168

I cringe because it's the worst voice over EVER. Horrible!

His inflection is absolutely dreadful.

Bad... BAD.

I've been up for 1 hour and the commercial has played 6 times on iheart radio. I hate zip recruiter!!!

Yes and the background music is awful. And the guy reads the lines so bad. I turn it off every time

Sumter, South Carolina, United States #1229734

The first guy's lines sound as if they were pieced together with random words to create sentences. the inflection and stops are all wrong.

He sounds like a robot. It just sounds bizarre.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1229341

Yes - this ad is awful! "Hiringis the worst part of my job." And if the idea of actually calling or emailing applicants, or just doing YOUR JOB, is so terrible, find another one.

Morgantown, West Virginia, United States #1229233

I actually found this page via a google search because I had to see if anyone else out there had the same cringing reaction. It's like the guy is trying to do a bad Shatner impression.

Cranford, New Jersey, United States #1229149

If that the hardest part of his job. He ought to go pound salt. A we'll see how he feels than.

Wilmington, Illinois, United States #1228716

Oh it's the worst. I can't find it online.

I want to share it with other people so maybe their day can be ruined too.

This ad drives me nuts! There are more sentence fragments than complete sentences. And yes, the guy should not be hiring people.

I agree! I turn the radio off EVERY TIME I hear this ad.

Something about the speech pattern of that first guy just makes my skin crawl. I'm sure they told him "read it like you're thinking about it as you're saying it..." TERRIBLE AD

Thanks for letting me vent

Yes, this ad is annoying. But for me it is not so much the content as the frequency.

I hear it at least four times per hour while listening to the radio.

At one point today, it was played three times consecutively, and then again five minutes later. It's infuriating, and if I were looking to hire people, I would avoid this company like the plague.

Macon, Georgia, United States #1212076

I just heard it a second ago and cringe every time..horrible ad and I can't stand that first guy, he can't even make a sensible sentence.

Fremont, California, United States #1226834
@Anonymous

Totally agree... seems like the first guy had no idea what the words on the paper he was reading meant...

View more comments
Advertisements
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #911843 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer911843.

Steak N Shake - Misleading advertising

I have never been to a steak and shake before. I saw your ad for all you can eat pancakes.

It made no mention of a time frame. The assumption being any time of the day. I went to your store on Old Pike Rd in Kansas City I got there about 11:05 and had to wait 10 minutes for a waiter. When I ordered the pancakes I was told they didn't serve breakfast after 11:00am.

Your TV ad said nothing about 11:00am being the deadline. I left and won't be back.

All I have is a flip phone as I'm 73 and don't understand all this tech stuff. Sorry accept or not

I didn’t like
Just wanted pancakes, Just forget it and leave me alone
Reason of review
denied product because of time of day that advertisement did not state
Preferred solution
have advertising that states time limits that apply to things like breakfast and have more help
Review #908900 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer908900.