1.5

One-Cable Com - The worst electronic company online

I bought an adapter for my laptop from www.one-cable.com as they claimed it is an original item. When it arrived it looked nothing like my original adapter but more importantly, it broke after 2 months of using it.

Even though I contacted the customer service and wrote 4 emails, I didn't receive a single response or any help or even an apology.

ActuallyHowlerMonkey
Tags
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1446691 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

Gearbest - Maybe the company should answer the phone

Product was weeks before receiving a small cable adapter....

Hooked it up to my charger and HDMI cable and Ipad to no avail.

Part does NOT work @ $5.99.

Looked up the phone number...called...the number just disconnects

automatically. I'm disgusted and feel taken.

GearBAD!!! NOT BEST!!!

December 2018

UrbanBalinese649
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1420231 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbest - Wrong order

I order European wall flag for cell phone usb but they send me wrong one .pls send me European wall flag

Melaya Anta
Not as described
Review #1394458 is a subjective opinion of poster.

MobStub - Ios audio charger adapter i just received my charger adapter,it does not work order number 3977092 i want to return it and have my money put back in my account

there is no way that I can speak to a representative about this matterand I want my money put back to my card,I need to return it and have your shipping address.when it is connectedthe audiodoes not work it is pure static noise.Iam totally dissatisfied with your product,the service and I think it is pure garbage.i believe that mobstub is a rip off company that charges double for their garbage that they advertise,and thenthey put out a phone number that is a recordingand there is no way to get a resolution.i think I got my point addressedther is not more to say than just help me.

GenuineUmbrellabird463
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1342408 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbest - Faulty usb-c to aux converter

Hi,

I have bought a few products from you and have had good eperiences over all. But my recent order with the Type-C to 3.5 Earphone Adapter Type-C USB-C male to 3.5mm AUX audio female AUX Cable was disappointing. The product just didn't work, the other converter I had works perfectly so it cant be phone or earphones.

Just annoying after waiting so long for it...

Also, why is there a complaint essay word count of minimum 100 words..

Ill just copy and past a few times.. {{REDACTED}}

SlimyBostonTerrier
Damaged or defective
Review #1336895 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Publishers Clearing House - The scam is so deep

Ordered a multi outlet adapter for a wall electrical socket. Said it was Stanley, and since Im A "VIP" they say if i can find the product cheaper on any other site or store, itd be free or something.

Well 8$ addex to 4 payments of 4.99, totalling 27.95 for a box stamped Stanley. It had a cheap chinese 6 socket outlet cover and short as *** octupus, although, only 3 legs. It was not Stanley yellow or even tbeir shade of black. There was a paper inside claiming it was legit.

I wasnt happy. I looked on stanleys website and saw they didnt even have that kind. Closest thing was a 4 leg one 2twice as long and half what i paid. Put in part # and item Name on every site that would even think about carrying extention cords.

The product did not exist. It could have been discontinued, but it woul have cost me another 10$ to return it to them. So i had to eat it.

I totally believe they have shipping containers and warehouses filled with *** that they are having made or have bought all that exist of their overpriced cheap *** products. So of course, you'll never find one of the same cheaper somewhere else, cause they r the only ones with these reject items.

Then every few years they open that one warhouse door again somewhere, mark the same crap up , call it special, and hose some more suckers like me. I think their products need a good looking into, thats the biggest part of the scam. Im never replying to another envelope. Tbe only good thing is that i was smart enough never set up an oline account with them.

Thank God, from what Ive been reading! Nobodys A VIP unless it stands for " Verified Idiots Purchase " (or substitute" Play"). Either way , the got me more than once. Glad I never orxered any of their edibles.

Ok, Rant over. Dont even think about it

johnkelley73.jk_49
Not as described
Review #1198048 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Gearbest - Good Prices, Good Support

Update by user Jan 08, 2018

Great support

Update by user Jan 08, 2018

Great support

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2018

It is one of the best online stores I know, with with a wide variety of products. Among other stores that I know of the specialty, is usually that presents the best prices...

All the purchases I have made so far have reached my address Support works fine, and answered the questions I asked... The delivery time is usually good considering that I live many kilometers away The products are of good quality and, as a rule, the orders are well packed If you are aware of some online websites and facebook pages you can find good discount coupons and the price of the product will be even lower Good after sales support I recommend you to make your purchases...

santosbr
I liked
Quality, Price
Good quality
Review #1164054 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Lazada Philippines - No Refunds of Returned item

I ordered four products in one batch ( 1 bluetooth music receiver worth 190 pesos, 1 MS-198BT Speaker worth about 685 pesos, 1 set SATA to USB converter worth 400 pesos, and lastly the 2 in 1 USB 1TB worth about 582 pesos) , I first received the Bluetooth music receiver, 2nd was the Speaker, 3rd the SATA converter and lastly the USB) One that I am pissed off is the USB because it really shows 1TB even on the system, but when I try to put more than 16GB of files, the files suddenly become corrupted and cannot be opened, so I did realized it was fake. Second is the SATA converter, I did return it not because it doesn't benefit me, but because it does'nt work it does'nt seem to be compatible on my old 3.5" HDD so I did return it on about after a day the item was delivered to me, I returned it on October 18, 2017, but until now, I was not able to receive my LBC Remittance Number for me to get the refunds, and I really need the money now, I also did email them already.

But still no response.

Now, if I have to rate LAZADA service: in delivery, 10 (Very Good) but in refunds, I would like to rate them 1 (They Sucks) but if I am able to receive my refunds which is I'm still waiting for it. I can change my impression about them regarding their refunds service.

Read

Hi Lazada Ph nareceived niyo naba yung return item ko? Sabi kasi sa lbc forwarded to lazada warehouse, pero wala akong natatanggap na email mula sa inyo kung nareceived niyo na ba?! Nagmessage na ako sa inyo sa fb pero wala parung reply!

BIBILI SANA AKO NG FLASH DRIVE NA 1TB, PERO , ANG CAPACITY LANG PALA AY 16GB, E HUWAG NA LANG, SAYANG LANG ANG PERA.

LazadaPH

Hello Madame/Sir, good day! We've tried to call your contact number but seems your line is busy.

Moreover, the updates of your returned item were already sent to your email address. Please check your email's inbox, spam or junk for your reference. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

1197sammy
@LazadaPH

update ko lang po kayo, di ko nareceive ang refunds pero binalik nila yung product,. pero salamat na lang din, magagamit ko naman yun in the future.

Mas maganda na lang kesa naman di nila ibalik tas wala pang refunds na parang imposible na talagang maibalik sa customer. nung isang araw pa pinadala ng LBC, sinabi nga dun sa package na Returned Item e, kaso pinadala naman kaya kinuha ko na lang.

I feel you kasi sobrang tagal talaga ng process. Ako nga yung item ko sinuli ko Oct.

6 pa, hanggang ngayon on going pa yung processing ng request ko for refund.

Sana mainprove yung pagsesend ng notification once nasa warehouse na yung return item.

Sa pagkabili naman ng fake item, si Lazada kasi parang middle man lang na sya yung nagproprocess lng ng order natin. At minsan talaga kahit na pinagbabawal ni Lazada pagbebenta ng fake may nakakalusot parin kaya sakto lang na nireport mo yung issue.

LazadaPH

Hello Madame/Sir, we really do understand where are we coming from. May we do know your order number so we may assist you further?

We do send the return, refund and replacement notification via email, in the email you used in placing the said order. For refund notifications, we do send refund details along with the LBC refund in the separate email yet it will also be sent to the said email. You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Lazada Philippines Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube.

You may also contact us via www.lazada.com.ph/contact. Thank you!

@LazadaPH

Hello LazadaPH, here is my order number: 385266475, and here is the link: https://www.lazada.com.ph/index/viewOrderTracking/?orderNr=385266475#3 and by the way, I already returned the said item, and I also uploaded some picture of it.

My returned item is 1set USB 3.0 to SATA 22Pin & SATA to Micro SATA Adapter for 1.8" 2.5" Hard Disk Driver With Extral USB Power Cable with the price of ₱399.69 x 1

I want a refund, I need the money, please. until now, I still haven't receive a remittance number.

View more comments
1197sammy
I liked
Delivery of the product
I didn’t like
Some items is fake, Refunds sucks
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1119395 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

BattDepot - Burned plastic on a new adapter - AVOID

I have an adapter that's over heating. Out of 3 identical ones I ordered for my laptop, it's the only one acting up.

I sent them a photo of burnt plastic etiquettes on the adapter and they won't refund me. They want me to go through their *** RMA process, wich has a higher shipping cost then the product cost to me, when they clearly ship me a defective product.

I tell them I expect a full refund, and will not do their *** RMA return and they just send me the RMA form anyways. I'm going out of my way to warn you about this company, avoid them at all costs as their customer service is non existant.

martin_50
I didn’t like
Poor quality, Poor product, Poor return policy
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1096778 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

Adapter Review

The anti flicker module stopped working after 9 months I have called numerous times and left messages. I have written customer service on five different ocassions.

Guaranteed for life means squat. No one returns calls or emails.

I spent over $500.00 for two cars and have gotten no service. Stay far away from these jokers.

Bad quality
Review #997860 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer997860.