5.0

DressLily - Excellent service, good products, low price

Ekre

OrderNumber: L1806180517578269

Date: 18June, 2018

I bought an F80 1080P HD Action Camera with 30m Waterproof Case for EUR7EUR (original price EUR45.52). It received it 2 weeks later, well-packaged. I'm very satisfied with the quality so far. It's very small and discreet and i can carry it everywhere. The pictures i take are high quality and the videos as well. 1080 @30fps. It also has many components and it can be mounted to a helmet, or a bicycle or pretty much wherever you want. The user manual is not very good, but with patience you can understand how the pieces fit together. The case is indeed waterproof. I tested it in the sea, but not too deep. Be careful when you buy an SD or TF card, to be level10class. Otherwise the videos you record will be choppy.

I would rate Dresslily as 10/10!

Ekre
Good quality
Review #1309142 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.3

Lazada Philippines - Defective Action Cam

I have 4d3n trip to Hongkong and bought an action cam from Lazada Ph. It arrived defective.

You can record video for 10 to 12 secs then mag freeze sya at di na magrespond. Haist I received the product 2 days before my trip so di ko na marereplace kasi gahol na ako sa oras. Sayang wala tuloy akong nagamit sa vlog ko.

Its not the money na makukuha ko sa refund. Its the principle at ung reason ko for buying it is not just for the sake of buying it.

Damaged or defective
Review #1098444 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1098444.

Lazada Philippines - Very disappointed

July 10 I order action camera with free monopod Here's my order number 385924577 And july 13 I received the item upon I check the item I found out that the item is defective due to I cannot connnect it through my android phone I tried it many times, I download every compatible apps but still not working so friday last week July 14 isent back the items. And Wednesday this week I ask lazada though fb if they already got my items and they said that they already have it and its under evaluation and it will take 1 to 2 working days and toaday is the second day so I ask them again via fb chat and they said that the criteria in returning the defective item doesn't include my reason.

Then they said thay they sending back again the defective item..

Im very disappointed about dr evaluation. How will I use the free monopod if I cant connect it through phone?

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us, Jethro. We coordinated with your concern with our Refund's team first before answering your post.

As per them, you will receive your refund details within the day tomorrow, July 28, 2017. Please make sure to check your email's INBOX, SPAM and JUNK folder for the details.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. Good day!

@LazadaPH

Lazada sent back the defective items saying it does not pass dr criteria to be included as defective..

Wow. What kind of criteria they are using to say that according to the specification of the item its wifi how come its not working through wifi.

How can I use that then?

Its like buying a phone that cannot be use to text and call.

And last month after they sent back the defective items I receive only the action camera but the freebie is not with it.

What the!!! Binalik na nga nila ung defective tas wala pang freebie..

Ano to lokohan?? So I sent back the defective items again and change the transaction into refund kasi I feel like niloloko ako ng lazada im very dissapinted talaga and until now wala pa refund ko july 25 ko pa binalik items. They keep on saying na processing for my remittance will take 1 to 2 working days.

What now ilang days na lumampas na nga eh and un parin sinasabi nila wait 1 to 2 days pa daw.

They keep on saying that kailan kaya yan matatapos yang 1 to 2 days na yan. They keep on giving me false hope.

Jethrosalinas
Damaged or defective
Review #1077202 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.9

My next order on GEARBEST - A9 HD 1080P MJPEG 2 inch LCD IP68 30m Waterproof Sports Action Camera DVR

My next order on GEARBEST was A9 HD 1080P MJPEG 2 inch LCD IP68 30m Waterproof Sports Action Camera DVR order No.:W1604110130157095 Apr 11, 2016 06:30:15 AM. My parcel arrived quickly for 14 days to Ukraine by delivery company Nova Poshta.

It’s good action camera for my. I used it in my motocross action and underwater hunting. This camera have a full set of accessories and attachments.

And these accessories are ideal for the camera. Main Features of action camera : - 1080P MJPEG - IP68 30m waterproof - 1.3MP camera - 2 inch LCD - Support micro SD card (not included) - Built-in 900mAh battery - Input / output: Micro USB - Super wide angle lens: 140 degrees - Multi language support - About 4 hours charging time - Video Resolution: 1080P (1920 x 1080) 15fps,720P (1280 x 720) 30fps - Battery life: about 2 years - Working time: about 1h

dimon-ru-80
I liked
I buyed in this store many products
I didn’t like
Not always items on stock
On time delivery
Review #1022300 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.1

Lazada Philippines - A7 Action Sports Camera broken Mount 3

I ordered an A7 Action Sports Camera and it was delivered immediately on the next day, expedite fee was a bit cheap. Unfortunately the Mount 3 was broken when I checked all the parts that came with the camera, the broken part was on the nut side, it was cracked into four pieces.

Unfortunately this is also the part I needed because I will be mounting the camera on my motorcycle handle bar. The parts are made with cheap and brittle plastics. Even though the price is a good deal, it should be usable in the way I wanted it to be. I didn't mind returning the product or ask for a replacement, I manage to stick those with a super glue, I hope it will work fine and don't snap off my handle bar that quick, I am not comfortable in that way but I'll give it a try.

The box was already open when I open the package, is that normal? Were the parts already swapped? If it didn't work well maybe ill just use a lace to put on my neck.

Even though there are other work around to use this camera I am not happy. Please send a working and usable parts.

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1253504

Hi. We're sorry that you received an opened box and an item with missing part.

We'll be more than happy to assist you with replacing the item with a complete package, however you really have to return it to us. Please provide us the order number so that we can help you resolve this. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!

I liked
Quick delivery
I didn’t like
Broken parts
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #966072 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer966072.

Actiona Camera Review

Dear mam i recieve my order from you (action cam) but its not working.. If i press the button (mode) the screen of the cam.

Is white back ground only..

How can i use it if its not working.. Im wait for your reply.

Damaged or defective
Review #895633 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer895633.
1.4

Lazada Philippines Actiona Camera Review from Quezon City, Quezon City

Bumili ako ng action camera sa LAZADA. na receive ko yung item after 3 days but, ang item na nareceived ko ay damaged item and not as advertise.

Ibinalik ko sa kanila yung item at ni refund ko via voucher. after 25 days tsaka lang nila binigay sakin yung voucher code. Pero nung ginamit ko na yung voucher hindi ito gumagana!!! Badtrip na badtrip na ako sa LAZADA.

MGA MAGNANAKAW YAN!!!

IBALIK NIYO YUNG PERA KO!!!

My order number is: 362593346

LazadaPH

Hi, John Armil. As per checking po, naipa-resend na po ang voucher code sa email address na ginamit nyo sa pagplace ng order last May 20, 2016 around 9:23:25 PM.

Sa history po nakikita naming na-deliver sa inyo ang item ng May 4, nai-return po ng May 6, na-receive namin sa Lazada WH ng May 10. Nag-undergo po ng evaluation process at na-process for refund ng May 16 around 17:56:37. Regarding po sa voucher code, nag-check po kami sa Refund's team namin before po namin kayo i-address para siguradong tama ang isasagot namin and impossible pong hindi magagamit ang binigay naming voucher code since upon checking po, unused pa rin ito hanggang ngayon. Paalala lang po and we believe indicated din naman po sa email na pinadala namin together with the voucher na magagamit lang po ang voucher code kung naka-log in po kayo sa email address kung san namin ito pinadala kasi naka-tie up po ito don at hindi pwede gamitin using other accounts.

May maitutulong pa po ba kami? Let us know.

@LazadaPH

Bakit ganun parin? Cannot applied parin po?

Please pakitawagan po ulit ako. Im john armil.

Damaged or defective
Review #855924 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer855924.