Documented is my experience since Sept 9 2015 to present day Jan 4 2016 With Abel Munoz of Orlando FL
Abel Reynaldo Munoz is not a trusted person of his words and contracts.He apparently has no regard for his actions .
I feel this is how he operates and I am just another victim.
People like this should not be able to get away with fraud and disregard to contractual obligations.
I as a consumer have now been obligated to this matter.
It has taken me thru the legal system In Orange County FL and I will continue to fight for what is right according to law.A final judgement and recording is public record
I will update any new developments in this matter
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- pay all costs
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I paid for 2 teacup Yorkies with money gram for ship and they gave me a total and said that was it after I paid then an hour later they..."
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."