1.6K views

shipped me a defective item, I sent them an email and they told me to photograph the defect, I told them the item will not work cannot turn it on, so I cannot photograph the defect it won't work. after two more e-mail I took a photograph of the item and sent it to them, they then told me they would send a new one.

its 3 months now and still have not received a new one. keep telling me it in shipping, will send me an email when it ships.

after reading all these reviews, I see how much of a scam this company is. I will never do business with A N & Associates FlorenceScovel, again

Product or Service Mentioned: Shipping Service.

Comments

having a similar problem getting a refund for a product I returned. All they do is give you a run around ad try to have you start the process all over again

this company is one of the BIGS rip off there is they advertise on Face book show one telescope with no model #, then tell you that they are back log because the number orders, going to take long to get them then sent a cheaper scope and well not give any help to make it right I used Paypal to purchase and then they give me the same run around do not deal with this cheap company

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! BIG BIG SCAM!!!!

I am finally getting a refund from PAYPAL. Florence Scovel Co did nothing except MISLEAD. Do not engage with this vendor!!!!!

I purchased the Smart Digital Hearing Aid -1 pack but I am not happy with it, because there is to much noise coming through and makes it hard to hear from. I have sent 4 emails to them and have had no reply, I have also said if I have to, I will notify the BBB and they will see that I get my refund of $38.94, I also need an address to send product back. Thank you, lois.ennis@yahoo.com.

Let me tell you, I feel your pain, these people should be put out of business, hundreds of complaints against them and I have one of my own. They also go by other names like Rama Deals, Jacks Seeds, all have a huge number of complaints.

Hice dos compras desde el mes de octubre y todavía es fecha que no han llegado, unos sostenes para maletas que ha pasado?

I ordered 2 USB drives as advertised on Facebook in December 2017.They were supposed to ship in 7 days. Each was listed at $19.99.

I sent a payment of $45.98 which included shipping. It is now January 6, 2018 and I still have not received these items.

Payment was made to A N Associates Florence Scovel.

I will never order anything listed on Facebook again. This company is a scam.

This company (scam would be a better word) said my item would ship in 7-10 business days. AFTER I paid, on the screen it said that due to great demand, the item would ship in 4-6 WEEKS.

I ordered MANY months ago and I have not gotten the product!

I lost $26! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY!!!

Ordered a fairy light projector back in early October. Still waiting. Absolutely no reponse.

This crowd are a sham

ordered way over a hundred dollares worth of magic trucks been a month and no trucks. Very poor service .

Leland, North Carolina, United States #1343040

I ordered a fancy broom on 5/7/17. It has been nearly two months and nothing.

Called twice. Was told both times that they were too busy to take my call.

Charge was 46.84. Sounds like that is lost money.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1340115

Ordered two of the ORIGINAL POWER NOZZLE been over a month and a half. Nothing and no way to get any attention on this.

I have purchased from Florence Scovel in the past but will never use them again, I lost $50.00 on this transaction and nothing I hate more than being ripped off. Do not order anything from this outfit they suck.

It has been one month, item not received yet, I will wait a little longer to comment again.