1401 Armour Road,claimed I have money but want fees of $20.00US

1401 Armour Road

North Kansas City, MO 64116 USA

How did my address get to them? I am asked for $25.00 US dollars before I be sent $ 15,000.00 AU check via email. If I win a money then why can't the feees be ducted and the balance be sent to me informing me of the deduction? who give them my full name and address? It could only be the bank or centrelink in. Because they are the only one that have my address and my details. So please advise me on what to do.

Is it real?

Thanks

Bronx, New York, United States #682429

Please call Rudolph steward 9142075317

It is a scam. I'm surprised you haven't heard about it, seen something on the news about it in the recent past.

Do not get into communication with them. Hang up when they call.

Forward their emails to your local State Attorney General's Office. As previously mentioned, they are looking to get into your bank/credit accounts so that they may fleece you for everything you have.

your an *** if you think this is real.............seriously

It look like a scam :) contact FBI, and lockal police
jo69guy

This is a scam. They want your bank info.

so that they can clean out your account.

I get emails like this all the time in my Junk folder and that is all it is, JUNK. Don't fall for it

View more comments
Review #203635 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer203635.

Disappointed with Jil Wrinkle (Horrible experience)

Disappointed with Jil Wrinkle (Horrible experience)

Jil Wrinkle thanks for nothing!

I am the director of a large metropolitan hospital in downtown Chicago. We hired Jil Wrinkle (doing business as http://jilw.us/) as an online transcriber and administrative assistant for a big project. We were very disappointed. He failed to render any of his assignments by the due date or after the due date.

After a week of trying to track him down by telephone (to no avail), we finally received an email where his excuse was: "I was on a 4 day Martini bender and now I've got a huge hangover so maybe Ill (sic) get it done tomorow (sic)."

This is unacceptable and unprofessional. He had already cashed our generous payment and refuses to refund us. We have already launched a case against him with the Chicago police and claims court.

Since our horrible experience, we have found many other complaints against his sham company using Google (go have a look, there are many). I feel I must warn the public against working with Jil Wrinkle. http://jilw.us/

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JIL WRINKLE.

SEE YOU IN COURT!

Read

This guy rips everyone off. He asked us money to take down som les on hos blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michellekk
Loss
Review #203630 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DELIVERING FURNIATURE THAT WAS DAMAGED

NOT VERY HAPPY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE DELIVERING OF DAMAGED FURNIATURE..

I WAS EXPECTING ALL MY FURNIATURE TO BE DELIVERED EXCEPT FOR THE DINETT TABLE...

LAST WEEK THE FOOT BOARD WAS MUCH BETTER LOOKING, ALSO THE BUREAU CAME.... THE FIRST BUREAU WAS DAMAGED BY A BOX CUTTER SIX INCHES LONG AND THE WAREHOUSE TRIED TO FIX THE DAMAGE BY STAPPLIG THE SCRATCH AND THE CHAIR THAT WAS SCRATCHED AS WELL......

I RECEIVED ONE LAMP IN THE LIVING ROOM ......AS OF NOW I AM STILL WATING FOR MY DINETT TABLE AND THE LAMP.....VERY DISATIFIED SENDING OFF TO BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE OF MASS.

Read

What was the name of the business?

I hope your letter/email has better grammar & spelling than the above post.

GRAMMIEZ
Review #203564 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Mount Laurel, New Jersey - Material

4/12/2011 Is it my mistake or did you place an ad on TV that you were bring back...ex. material...I went to Sprinfield MA store... and they don't know anything about this. They said no there is no room What is up with your ad

Please help

Aileen Semanie

413 786 4472

16 Charter Oak Dr

Feeding Hills, MA 01030

Please note that there is not a store here in town....It takes a least 20 minutes to get there. I would like a reply and also I don't appreciate false advertizing on the TV

Read
Review #203561 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer203561.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Nothing

My complaint is about your *** and anoying conmercial on TV. They seem to me to be degrading those whose have a huge muscular body.

When ever the commercial is on I change station immediately. I think its time for a new advertising company or a change in the commercial making it more appealing and less annoying and demeaning. Both of the commercial have the same type of demeaning or ridiculus visual.

It seems to me that a compay of your stature and so me outlets could do a much better job of advertising to promote your company. Thanks for allowing me to vent my dissatisfaction with your advertising.,

Read
Review #203482 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer203482.

Other Company in Henderson, Tennessee - Poor Instore Service

I Waited 5 minutes at a local store in Jackson,Tn.,until the person, got off the phone, he talked to his lady friend who was at the back of the store with him, before asking what I needed, he had no patience, he lost my original copy, he never apologized, he gave me what he had printed and said, that's it! i can't find it!

and rudely told me how much I owed. I felt he was upset because it was 30 minutes before time to close the store.I had a free with me who also ask for printing to be done, he told her a very high price, so she went to Kinko's had her printing done fifty dollars cheaper, than what he had qouted to her.

Henderson, Tennessee
Review #203457 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer203457.

Other Company in Helena, Montana - Not good

Took truck in to have diagnosed then they told me the same thing I told them when i took it in. I had looked at the obd plug on my truck before and after and it was never used I fixed vacuum leek changed nothing like i figured.Not pleased with the work performed 95.00 bucks for nothing.I would not recomend this specific ford service station.

Read
Review #203436 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer203436.

Can you say dirt bag?

checking on these guys because my son is 'working' for them without pay now for three weeks. buyer beware department of labor next .

so i have to write 100 words in order for this post to be accepted. i don't have 100 things to say about a company that purport to be an honest outfit and then doesn't pay their employees, especially when the employees are performing as required.

needless to say dirt bag is probably not an appropriate comparison for these guys but since this is a family site that will have to be an adequate comparison. 100 exactly!

Two questions:

How come you didn't name the company your son worked for?

Why would your son work three weeks without pay?

your a genius!! u wrote 100 words, yet didnt include the name of the company your complaining about!! wow!

Review #203433 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer203433.

Other Company in Raleigh, North Carolina - Horrible Customer Service

Called to check on an order due to receiving and email in regards to an order placed previously. Called customer service and the individual started screaming I can only hear one person at a time! Apparently the individual employed by Vitaglo was lacking in customer service and didnt like the fact that there were people talking in the background. I purchased a product from Vitaglo and this is the customer service I get?

The sad fact is I was going to try this product for my unit stationed overseas and would have ordered several hundred. But due to this I will take my business else where.

Do your self a favor and find a local store to support, these smucks will be out of buisness before you know it.

chowsai
Review #203431 is a subjective opinion of poster.

HOME sweet HOME?

purchased a home last april...crooked sloping floors.

agents and owners stated home 160 yrs. old...not one rm. accessable, excuse...packing

no money left to hire 300.00 home inspector.

have found out since...furnace installer cut a main support in basement to install duct work.

i am single 54yrs. old and i make only 43,000 yr.

cost estimate to fix...10,000

can anyone suggest what i can do about this?

thank you C.Bessette

also... i am being sued by another real estate company that never worked for me...

and i was robbed of all my jewelery only 6months after i moved in...nice neighborhood in small town

Read

Sorry to say, but it's YOUR fault you were too cheap to hire a home inspector!!

cetty
Review #203427 is a subjective opinion of poster.