Other Company in Westminster, Colorado - Threatened to report me for theft over a misunderstanding!

This is the worst place I have ever done business with!!! Beware!! I went here based on one or two other reviews that I had read and, seriously, I wish I had done a little more homework. Perhaps, then I wouldn't have subjected myself to such insanity!

The store's policy is that you have to return the dress no later than 5 days after pick-up (when I paid the second and final portion of the payment. Four (4) days after rental, I'm receiving calls asking me to bring the dress back. Originally, I was supposed to pick the dress up on a Thursday, but the dress was dirty and had water stains all along the side. I asked the sales associate about having it cleaned and before saying yes she brought Sandy, the owner, out to show her the stains and dirt on the front of the dress. Sandy literally raised her voice to me (in front of my children!) and said "so what? do you want a refund?" I just looked at her and said in the same manner "do I want a what?" I just ignored her nastiness and dealt with the sales person instead. The dress was wiped down and I picked it up on Friday assuming that I then had the 5 days to return it to the shop.

After listening to her messages, I called the owner back on the fifth day after rental to let her know that it was a misunderstanding and said that I would be in that afternoon. Sandy then proceeded to tell me that if I didn't bring the dress back by the time I had stated that she was going to call the police and report me for theft!!! Disgusting! What kind of business is this?? I had just finished telling her that I was bringing it in that afternoon and why it wasn't returned the day before. She was just nasty from the get-go and didn't need to make threats. It was a misunderstanding and I would have brought the dress in on day 4 had I known.

I would never recommend anyone to rent from this shop because not only was the customer service completely unacceptable, but the dresses were dirty and looked as if they were NOT dry cleaned in between customers.

Westminster, Colorado
Review #215514 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215514.

Other Company in Babylon, New York - Ordered 2 recliners got 1 other waiting 2 months had to get refund no one called me

I ordered 2 recliners on May 5th, 2011 one was delivered the other was on back order. I was told July 9th, I called to see if it was going to be delivered on that day, I was told no not until August.

No one contacted me during the whole 2 months of waiting I was the one calling. I paid both in full I said to the salesman you have my money for 2 months and I have nothing, he apologized and said get your money back, I said no I'll wait.

Then when I heard August I said now I'm coming in for my money so today July 5th I went in for my refund which I have to wait 4 days even though I used a debit card, she was not very nice either. Then my husband said I'm having a cup of coffee it was ice cold so he threw it out I wanted ice cream there was no one at the counter I will never go to Bob's again I wasted 2 months of my time waiting still I have no chair.

Babylon, New York
Review #215392 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215392.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Can not actcess site

I have been trying to get into my account for over aweek now why be on a site if you can not get into it why pay for something you can never get actcess to bettysladybug@aol.com i would like to have an answer to this complaint i put my email adress on this complaint so i would apperacite a reply how do you expect people to pay for a site they can never get into i am going to remove my profile if you do not correct this please respond email will be waiting for your reply soon

Reston, Virginia
Review #215388 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215388.

Other Company in Sedalia, Missouri - I renewed my consumers report early and just as I expexcted would happen I am now getting double pub

I renewed my subscription early and just as I feared I am now gertting double pubs. Either correct this with an extension of my present subscription and cancel the renewal or get it right.

I am also pissed that I can not log on to your website uasing my present address and pass word, whats with that? I have been a long time subscriber to your publication and always have trouble when renewing early.

It does not take me 100 words to express my unhappiness but evidently I must use 100 words to get a complaint submitted. Lets get on the ball.

Sedalia, Missouri
Review #215361 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215361.

Uship look alike site Pretended to have a rescued puppy

I was approached by a kyla morgan able to check what kind of puppy you are interested in and they run with it. She asked the exact same questions as the person here said and offered me her shizu puppy because needed a new home...She said she had a new job and could not possibly take the proper care of her....They are actually from Moldivia and only called once and he had such a thick accent he was hard to understand. I kept asking for local numbers and local addresses. They kept asking for more money. Insurance....$500. STAY AWAY from these email addresses! They do not have any rescue puppies and only take your money and you loose it. Seems they have several facebook accounts. If they only have a few friends they are scamming you!

m.kyla336@gmail.com

Uship delivery

Propet Delivery department

BEEN ANOTHER USHIP VICTIM?

Contact: trotterautotransport@hotmail.com if you have been scammed on uship or if you have been forced to take their illegal safepay escrow scam.

Charges are being compiled and the more people that help file, the more it will help get a class action suit against uship. If you have lost revenue in any form due to uship's poor business practices, if you have been kicked off for notifying uship of a scammer or you feel they singled you out for a personal vendetta, contact Lonnie @ Trotter and get the needed documentation to add your info to the report.

SPEAK UP, TAKE CONTROL. YOU CAN HELP SHUT DOWN USHIP ONCE AND FOR ALL AND GET A SETTLEMENT FOR LAST WAGES FOR THEIR POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES

uShip

As stated by the original poster, scams are occurring on various online classified sites where the seller of an item makes false and fraudulent claims about uShip.com and/or impersonates a uShip representative in an attempt to trick individuals into sending them a wire transfer payment for non-existent goods.

uShip is an online shipping marketplace where those who need shipping services can list their items and receive bids from independent transporters registered on the site. uShip is NOT involved in the actual shipment, purchase or sale of any items.

We are sorry to hear you almost fell victim to one of these scams, but are glad you were able to detect this fraudulent activity before matters got worse.

We strongly encourage you to contact the online classified site where the ad was found as well as the Internet Crime Complaint Center to report this fraud.

View more comments (1)
Coal City, Illinois
Review #215353 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Virginia Beach, Virginia - Charging me storage fees when i told them 3 times to remove tank.

I moved to a place that already had a propane tank on the premises, so i used that company for 2 winters. The 3rd.

year i told them i would no longer use thier services, take the tank. They never picked up the tank. i recieved a bill for $52 for storage , i called again told them to remove the tank.

tank is still here, another bill, for $164.50 for storage .called again was told pay pump out fees of $75.00 $97.00 pick up fees. I did not install the tank .I should be charging them storage

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Review #215346 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215346.

Other Company in Hickory, North Carolina - Replaceyourcell .com are not customer savy

All I wanted to do is switch out for another phone that is compatiable

with my sim card. They have had my returned phone for over a week now and have not even opened the box that I shipped to them.I paid for the return postage so they are not out any money and the one we picked is the same price so it will be an even excahange.

So what is the big deal why are they taking so long?????

Bottom line be very careful in doing busine4ss with these folks. Not customer friendly and certainly not customer savy

Hickory, North Carolina
Loss
Review #215313 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215313.

Sat a lite

God............ *** you .

U beleieve its right to take take take for your service even though we go without TV .........snow rain and sun. I ask to give at&t your need to grow and build your service. Here we can't recieve your service. We go without .

Why? What do owe Manitowoc for your service....I live here at the tower,cell phone service. Over charged give??To who? Same time !

Hello, Littleb and at&t.

Excuse me. My God?..........Also for sure

i need 26 more words from here for help.......OK,Think ,littleb Pissed they are ?????????????themselves?

What in the world are you complaining about and what in the *** language is it?

Omfg, u just butchered the English language, I want to slap u! And you sat on a lite?

Oh wait,u mean satellite! Freaking ***

Oh wait,u mean satellite! Freaking ***

View more comments (2)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Review #215281 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215281.

Other Company - Best insurance

Of all the possible kinds of insurance, almost everyone knows that you must have car insurance if you have a car. But not all of us know how to get the best deals.

In fact, a lot of the time, we take the first thing that comes along and assume that we are getting the best deal.

That is not true actually. In fact, right now, look at how much you pay for your auto insurance premiums and then look at who else can give you the same for less: I'll bet you that you will be able to find someone.

Author
Review #215206 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Please cancel my orders . The product is not working for me.

My doctors

recomend that I have knee replacement surgery. Please do not have another order processed through my account.

I do not have another seventy words to say, this 100 word essay is enough to deal with. So please once again do not send any more product to my home.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanls thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

To the original poster; maybe you should of used the 100 words to tell us what company you are complaining about.

This post is funny! No to who/what/where/when?

You're having knee replacement? How in the world does that apply here?

I find this post very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very confusing. :grin

Not much to go on here. What are you expecting to happen?

View more comments (2)
Albany, Georgia
Review #215180 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215180.