Other Company in Seattle, Washington - Took money out of acct w/o my ok

Went to a party and purchased a few items. The next month I received a pkg of items i did not order & found that $55.00+ was auto withdraw from my debit acct.

This happened for 7 months. I called every month, yet still the pakg's came. I have even gone as for as to be there to meet the UPS guy with a big black marker to write 'refused return & don't bill' Yet this month I get another auto withdraw(and no pkg). Will NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

The lady that had the party has tried to help & gets no response. Guess it boils down to pay in cash & never give your address, phone # and email.

Seattle, Washington
Review #215900 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215900.

Other Company in Alpharetta, Georgia - Never received my item but they took my money

Awful company, do not order from them! I have waited nine weeks to even get someone on the telephone after never receiving my item and spending hours on hold.

They were happy to immediately withdraw funds from my account then proceeded to ignore me. I just tried to cancel the order and was told that because the item shows "shipped" (though tracking shows it going to Spain on an international carrier that isn't even the right shipping company) I cannot cancel, all I can do is pay to have it returned and pay restocking if the thing ever shows up. In the mean time I ordered the same item for another client on overstock.com for $60.00 less and it shipped in two days.

They are taking people's money and then never shipping the items. I cannot stress enough that they are shady and that the customer service was horrible.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Review #215869 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215869.

Obamma the ***

Yep as you all know That *** Obamma is continuing to screw this country up like any *** would. A primate is not legale to run a country and yes Obannana is a cross primate with a white ho.

This dose not make it ok. I am sick and tierd of this primate spending my $$$ on whatever it wants. People in other countrys are treated better by the US guberment than many of there own people. When is that last time that that *** asked you if it could give away your $$$ to help other citizens abroad and not its own!

THIS *** has got to STOP!

Stop putting up with this blue gum flappin primate *** and kick his black *** out along with his other slaves.

The 4th of July has came and went. But where was the independance that it used to mean? We have no more independance than we did when this country was founded.

TAX, TAX, TAX to death. Or fight, fight, fight to death.

Anonymous=coward. Even cowards can know how to spell. I think your comments would be more effective if you posted your name (real or primate) and used a spell check device, so as not to embarass yourself.

An illiterate nincompoop such as yourself has very little to complain about because it's obvious you have no idea what's really going on.

The first national debt to go over $1 trillion occurred during the Reagan administration. Yes, your beloved St. Ronnie started this country down the road to ruin and the two Bush boys made sure that kept going. The greatest leap in this country's debt happened during George W's administration.

So take your illiterate, racist nonsense and peddle it somewhere else.

View more comments (1)
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
Review #215837 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215837.

Other Company in Everett, Washington - Calls to people not involved in personal loan

How is it legal for you to track down people not even included in my loan. I am 1week late and you called people not involved threatening them to track me down.

I set up a payment date with you which I met but you still called that person not involved in my personal loan.

I will never use you again. I'm looking to transfer my loan out of your unprofessional hands. You are the worst loan company.

Worst..... One week late!! Economy is bad , one week late , you got your money but you still insisted upon doing what you did.

Maybe start checkinf your folders for payment dates that are set up a head of time?? Smart option for some very dumb person in your spokane office to consider.

Everett, Washington
Review #215766 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215766.

Other Company in Gig Harbor, Washington - Plants all died

Order #332695 Order date 2/21/2011 on my credit card. I ordered 2 strawberry trees one is barey alive the other one never did look alive.

the pepper plants all of themall tomatos plant and the cabbage plants all died.

that is alot of money for nothing my credit card said to contact you first so I am tryingI paid you $48.83 for nothing.I don't know if you do try to make good or not but I wont order from you again if not something done.we work hard for our money. thank you Marie Hutchison

Gig Harbor, Washington
Review #215759 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215759.

Other Company in Middletown, New York - Misleading come on

They advertise 64 lifts for $19.95, plus $7.95 shipping and they will throw in another 64 lifts. Below this banner add, in small print that you could easily miss is a small note saying they charge you another $7.95 for shipping of second 64 lifts.

So, total order was over $35. Even worse, when I queried this with their "customer service" I received a rather abrupt email (an one that was not literate), informing me that the "advertisement" was quite clear about the additional charge. In one part of the ad, they promise 64 lifts times two for $19.95 plus $7.95 shipping and then, in very small print well below this, they state that they will charge another $7.95 shipping for the second set of lifts.

They neither care about customer satisfaction, nor, I suspect have a very good product. Otherwise, there would be no need to be so evasive about charges.

Scam, beware.

Middletown, New York
Review #215748 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215748.

Other Company in Santa Rosa, California - Improper informational procedures to customers.

Was not treated respectably. Manager upset with my attitude. Usage of foul

language by manager. Computer logs inadequate. Followed me outside to vehicle. I felt

threatened by physical violence. I would have notified Law Enforcement if

had'nt left him outside of store. Manager made derogatory statements about

the tires on my vehicle at this time also.

This is not the only time this store location has acted in a "Can't help

you attitude".

I went to the Yuba City, CA. store and received the best attitude and

service to date. They will get my business for now on.

Santa Rosa, California
Review #215731 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215731.

Other Company in Kirkland, Washington - Was conned and scammed by these birds

Contacted this company to search for a nephew. Was advised there was a 7 day trial period, but I chose to enroll for one year for unlimited searches.

When we started the search I was advised that there would be an aditional $1.95 charge due to the details required - I said okay. My bank account was debited $39.95 and $1.95 and I assumed that I was enrolled and these were the charges for that and the search "details". This was on 6/27.

On 7/5 I was debited another $34.50 which I called my bank about and we called PeopleSmart. I was told that the $39.95 was for the report on my nephew, since I wasn't enrolled! Never mind the trial period and the fact that I had opted for enrollment.

Further he stated that I would get no refund since the trial period ended on 7/2, but they wouldn't bill me again. I told him he had that right - I cancelled the debit card to make sure they couldn't!!

Tell everybody you know to avoid these guys like the plague. They are real sleezy operators and I for one intend to report them to the better business bureau.

I'll never give anyone else a debit card number on the internet either

- that is a given!

Kirkland, Washington
Review #215720 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215720.

Other Company in Minneapolis, Minnesota - Truck driver in cambridge mn.

POOr driver in little white truck # 286 in cambridge,mn. driving reckless, careless on highway95 east of cambridge,mn.

on the date of 7/7/11 tailgates 3 feet off your *** ,all over the road , i feel he will hurt someone ,matter of time. when i got home pissed..... I called and reported this to the companys trans. dept.

like one should, he would not be driving for me ......SLOW DOWN BOY < BE MORE CAREFUL !!! YOU DONT OWN THE ROAD >thank you. ROBERT BLOOMQUIST< HARRIS MN> LETS keep in mind folks most of us have kids and loved ones the road every day, lets try to keep them safe.

MUST not be a very good company to work for, if your running around the county pissed @ the world, or he started the drinking abit to early in the morning ? MATTER OF TIME PEOPLE THIS DRIVER WILL HIRT SOMEONE>
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Review #215657 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215657.

Other Company in Litchfield, Maine - YOU did not stop my account when I asked

I was a member I joined last year and was being checked for Cancer. I called when I was diagnosed in April 2010 and canceled my account.

Due to starting Radiation and Kemo 5 days a week. I have not been to any of your fitness centers since I canceled and have been getting charged to my checking account for a year now at 20.00 a month.

This is bull and I want it stopped immediately.I just noticed it I have not been doing my statements due to use my checking account and document checks.I realized when a check was sent back due to unsatisfied fulls and back told me you were still with drawing 20.00 a month from . a year at 20dollars a month is a lot for me dealing with what I have to deal with I want it to stop and I should get some recon-notion for this as well...

Litchfield, Maine
Loss
Review #215580 is a subjective opinion of poster.