Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Book not ordered

A book arrived I had not ordered. As I did not know if someone had sent it to me I opened the invoice. When I realized it was a promotion I tried to send it back. Because the invoice had been opened the post office said it would cost $3.23 to return it. I do not feel I should pay for something I did not order.Would you be able to send me postage to return it? What does one do when you receive something you did not order? Please help.

Jean A Thornton

230 Floral Ave.

Troy Ohio 45373

Read
Review #208549 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208549.

Other Company in Columbus, Ohio - OH MY GOSH !! WHAT A NIGHTMARE

AFTER I READ ALL OF THESE COMPLAINTS - ALL I CAN SAY IS DITTO...AVOID THEM...THEY ARE TOTALLY DISHONEST... AND WHILE THEY ARE BEING DISHONEST, THEY ARE ALSO BEING RUDE...AND THEY HAVE OUR $400.00 TOO..

I WISH I HAD NEVER EVER CALLED THEM. I AM GOING TO DO A BBB REPORT.

MAYBE IT WILL SAVE SOMEONE ELSE'S $400 AND THEIR SANITY - THEY ALMOST TOOK MINE..

THEY ALSO DEVALUED OUR HOME..I COULD NEVER TELL IF ONE PERSON KNEW WHAT THE OTHER PERSON WAS DOING...OH PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS - IT IS A LIE, IT IS A RIPOFF AND I AM CONVINCED THEY ARE GETTING RICH - $400 AT A TIME!!

Read
Review #208541 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208541.

Apparel Limited Inc. Dickies girl

I work for a clothing store that carries the Dickies GIRL clothing in los angeles,ca. There is a sales man that comes into my work once every month or twice at the most.I believe his name is stepan, or sepant I get so disgusted with him when he comes.

He's such a ***. disgusting guy. He thinks he's so cool trying to pick up on my other workers but everyone gets disgusted when he comes into my shop. Unfortunately i have to go through him to carry the clothes at my store.

all he does when he comes into is make a bigger mess taking all my clothes out the racks. look at girls butts and chest. Very unprofessional and disgusting. I would always try to leave the office or hide in the back when i see him coming.

I dont understand how he can work for the company let alone have a job.

He tries to tell me how to run my business. Trust me, if he thinks he's right, why isnt he rich or whatever???

South Lake Tahoe, California, United States #995127

I know all these people. ET didn't know half the names of his own employees and Sepand only had that job cause he's a close relative to the owners.

It was a very misogynistic environment to work in. I think they only employed me cause of the size of my chest.

Los Angeles, California, United States #801043

I guess you haven't met ET Southard yet... He's an even bigger tool bag.

another numskull to just make your life a lil bit worse if he could, so don't let him he's the one suppose to feel bad about himself

I would have to agree with you on this one. I am also a manager for a clothing company.

Sepand and I would discuss clothing as well as girls. He once told me to come with him to strip clubs. I was very upset when he had asked me due to him and I both being married. Then he went on about cheating on his wife.

Unfortunately I do feel horrible for his family and friends. Although he can be a great person at time, I would not trust him around girls.

View more comments
NOLIE
Review #208540 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Basically stole $8000

Josh promised to get us a rent to own home.We did a lot of leg work and found a house.He said we had to give a $7000 down payment on the house that was after we gave him $1000 at the time of signing origional contract.He said,after me sending him countless emails,that the investors would not fund that house,so we tried others,with the same result.I finally demanded my money back and after many excuses,he told me the company was going out of business and he would be filing bankruptcy,but I have proof he is still trying to scam people.This guy needs to pay everyone back and be sent to jail.I know I would like to see him face to face!

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #287946

Josh who???

Review #208535 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208535.

Other Company in Muscat, Masqat - FedEx Services

I have send some sweets to my daughter on 14th May 2011 through the FedEx. The sweets cost is only about $10, but it was made Intl.

Priority Box and paid charges more tha $100. The tracking number is 4867 4846 9931, the parcel send from Mumbai (India) on 14th May 2011 and inform me expected delivery on 17th May 12.00 noon. By tracking it is noticed that until today 18th May 2011 (11.45 pm Indian time)it is not delivered. It was in KOELN (DE) and now in Paris (FR) more than one day.

The sweet was send for daughter's birthday that is why even though cost of material is $10/-, the FedEx charges more than $100 /- paid. If the sweets get damaged the Fedex will pay to me the total loss for me ? Earlier all my parcels are sending thorough DHL, this is first time in FedEx.

I never ever saw such a irresponsible service company. Even I have made emails to inmaster@fedex.com, no reply nothing.

Read
Review #208517 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208517.

Other Company in Seattle, Washington - Cashew Halves with Eggs; Vegetarians ignored

Hi,

We are religiously vegetarians, and we could not think that cashew, a vegetarian food, could be converted to a non-vegetarian food. Walmart's Great Value Cashew Halves & Pieces have eggs in them! Eggs are listed in ingredients list. The main big label does not say "non-vegetarian" on it.

This hurts the people with egg allergy and hurts the religious sentiments of vegetarians. We strongly request all food labels boldly say "Vegetarian" if a food is vegetarian. Eggs, fish, birds, animals, aquatics or their parts are not veg. foods.

Cheated customer, yes really!

Steve Brown

mltipure1@gmail.com

Read
Review #208496 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208496.

Other Company in Beachburg, Ontario - Wanting out of this site

Wanting out of this agreement , I would like to be rembersed my money for joining this site, but where do I complain to? I have never used it before but

No where does it say where to go.

It cost me 59.15 for what. After reading all the complaints I would rather not get involved with it.

If anybody no's what I should do please let me no. Thanks

pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off pissed off

Beachburg, Ontario
Review #208472 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208472.

LIES, SCAM

This company is horrible. They leave you on hold for half an hour each time you call. They never contact you to schedule delivery because they are never delivering. They charge your credit card and do not refund you when they say they would, twice.

I never complain but I only wish to warn you. Don't deal with this company. It's not a bargain if you never get what you ordered. They only this you gain is a lesson in frustration and aggravation.

Save yourself. Their good price is nothing but an empty promise. STAY AWAY!!!

WORST COMPANY!!!

Read

Stay away from WHAT COMPANY?

Review #208423 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208423.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - No instructor for aqua aerobics.

Register about 2months ago. Did'nt get a welcome gift heard other clubs did.

Join because they has the agua aerobics class and near my home. First three weeks pool was broken. Now the instructor for monday,tuesday and thursday isn't there any more.May have a instuctor some days and may not. The one we did have wasn't able the do the whole hour or just didn't know what they were doing.

The pool water is very cold . Water was so high during excercise couldn't even balance your self during class to perform correctly. Spoke with people at front desk to complain ,went in one ear and out the other.

So glad I'm on a month to month plan. chicago,il located round 115th and 119th ashland right off the expressway.

Read
Review #208415 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208415.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Driving like a fool

I live in a ruel area called Tunas Mo. Your driver drives by my house like the devil is on her bumper.

I'm not telling you a lie, I'll bet she is doing 35 miles per hr. passed my house. Most of the time I can't see the road for her dust. No regard for anyone but her.

If the kids were playing outside she would run over one of them before she could get stopped. My house is close to the road. I don't care how fast she drives but she could slow down then speed up after she passed my house. I want it stopped now.

If I don't get a response from you I'll go to a higher up. Her name is Vicky & she delivers in the Tunas, Mo. area. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, I just want this speeding past my house stopped.

My address is 17 Bentwood Lane Tunas, Mo.

65764 . I expect a answer from you & soon.

Read
Review #208409 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208409.