Other Company in New York, New York - IMPROPER JOB

AS PER CONTRACT,REMOVAL OFF OLD ROOF, ERECTION OFF FLAT ROOF AT REAR OFF BUILDING, INSTALLATION OF MARBLE TILES,MARBLE BALUSTERS, THREE STEEL POST AT REAR OFF ROOF,THREE FOOT WALL AT THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING, COMPLETION IN ONE WEEK. GARBAGE REMOVAL AT ABOVE ADDRESS

SERVICE WAS NOT PROPERLY PERFORMED; e.g.the tiles were not properly done, very uneven.

2.the balusters are spread out at different spaces some 5 inches apart some 7 inches some 11 inches apart, this is against building code as well as it is very unsafe for children.

3. The roof was not properly done allot off leakage and not supported properly,

4. The stucco is very untidy and not properly done.

5. The top rail is not of good quality, i.e. allot off chips and not stuck evenly.

6. The siding is undone.

7. The spout tin is leaking.

8. Proper means off drainage is not present.

9. Damage to lower room under the roof is not rectified

10. Garbage removal is not complete.

BILLED THE WRONG AMOUNT; e.g., I was charged a total of over $12,000 for the restoration off my rear roof, but the quote was $7500.00

MISREPRESENTATION AS TO FEATURES OR FITNESS FOR MY PURPOSE; e.g., the contractor claimed the be licensed and insured, instead had unqualified working on the project, project took more than six weeks to complete. Still undone

DAMAGE: e.g damages and restoration to property is estimated $8575.00.

Read
Review #209246 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer209246.

Very rude customer service.

My name is Larry Begay. (480)238-5531 ... 2417 E. Campbell #12-A Phoenix, AZ 85016. I was trying to utilize your 25% dedscount that is offered on Wednesdays and was having problems because it wouldn't recognize the promo Code. I called the store in my area 602-992-7272 and they directed me to a toll free #. The person who answered called himself Darren and during our maybe 15 min conversation, i was told to shut up several times when all I wanted to do was order thru the toll free #. I asked for a supervisor and he told me he was representing Corporate. Was told it wasn't possible to place an order and then he told me that he was going to hang up on me because I obviously was "computer illiterate". I have 2 college degrees and complained to the store. Nothing has been done to this day as far as contacting me. I'd appreciate a response please. Thank you.

Larry Begay

2417 E. Campbell #12-A

Phoenix, AZ 85016

480-238-5531

summer24_78@hotmail.com

What company is this?

Why would you post your personal information?

Hi ***. Thank you for posting your name, address and telephone number on a public forum.

Scammers will be contacting you soon.

Have a blessed day. ***.

Review #209157 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer209157.

Other Company in Portsmouth, Virginia - Increase in monthly payment,is not the same as quoted.you changed med report that was giving

the answers to the six questions all were no,the question concerning chronic illness or condition which requires periodic medical care was changed to yes, why was this done. i know thats why the premium was increased.

pleasae give reason why.the price for male 41-45is $14.99 for $20,000. i can afford to pay that price. the insured is in good physical condition and i can not understand why this was done .

please e-mail me explaining who and why this happen.i have two children policies with your company. ihave not had a problem with them.

Read
Review #209138 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer209138.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Hornymatches is it for prostitution?

Yes, the profiles are the same after 2 years being a member. The women who contact me want me to join another website to contact them.

And some want $$ for things like feed their children, fix their cars and buy a meal. When I ask them to remove ALL my information from my account (as though I never was a member) all they do is delete it and as a test I have asked several times to reactivate my account and they do!!

I guess they have a bunch of morons working for them!!!! All I want is permanent removal!!!

Read
Review #209090 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer209090.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Trying to book and nothing is ever availible

There is never anything available when you go to book. You try and get some help from the corp.and they refer you to Interval International stating you have to book way in advance, well I thought 1 year was enough NOT!!!

The sale pitch they give makes it sound like you call and you are ready to book for a vacation, this is not true at all. They never mention all the extra charges that come along with your property, I paid my timeshare within a year to learn charges still exist plus the charge for Interval International--They need to give more information on all that comes with a purchase

Read
Review #209080 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer209080.

Other Company - Red Light Camera Rip Off in Memphis,TN

Drivers in Memphis Tennessee beware of rigged traffic lights.The City of Memphis has speed up the Yellow lights in order for the Photo Cameras they have installed to catch you running the Red light.This is being done all over the country, but all of the Red Light Cameras in Memphis I have checked are set as fast as two to three second's.If you are caught,you must pay a fine of $50.00 and if challenged, the City of Memphis will Rip you off for an additional $45.00.Where is the justice in that? When you are accused by a third party then you are forced to pay the Rip Off artist more of your hard earned money to defend yourself. Once again, screwed in Memphis,Tennessee.

brostuckey
Review #209058 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Health & Safety - Unbelievable!!!

Been going to LS for over 20 years, Roseville - Auburn - Reno - Carson City. Had my studded tires swamped out for the summer tires, noises began to shaking which increased, the CAR WASH guy said to go directly to LS to check this out...

Result: tires where not properly torqued, a lug nut fell off when they checked the tire + an additional screw head fell off when they inspected (located across from the Convention Center, **not where I had the switch)!! Literally, I have purchased over 10+ sets of tires for my family over the last decade. I'm really concerned!! (Work done: So.

Virginia in Reno, NV near So. Meadows ares)

Rowville, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #289152

Age/DOB:45

Charges Resulting from Arrest on 10/04/2010

1.Grand LarcenyCounts: 4Bond: $12,000.00

Locate Douglas J Mangie on the Web

Disclaimer: This does a generic search by the name. It is not guaranteed to find the correct person, or anyone for that matter.

Local Public Criminal Record Database

Home

Copyright © 2011. Who's Arrested? Las Vegas www.whosarrested.com All rights reserved. All information contained on this web site is public record, and intended for unofficial purposes only.

Important Content Disclaimer

The data contained in the Who's Arrestedâ„  Database, while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is", with no guarantee of warranties regarding the accuracy of the data. You are advised to consult the appropriate governmental agency to ascertain and verify the information contained in the Who's Arrestedâ„  Database. This information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you in obtaining information about County arrest records. Any use of this data for any other purpose may be illegal. By submitting an inquiry, you agree to these terms of usage without warranty. Furthermore, you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise disseminate this data, in whole or in part, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and solicitation of any kind, including spam. Additionally, you agree not to use high-volume, automated, or robotic electronic processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose, including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purpose. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty. Who's Arrestedâ„ , LLC offers no opinions or recommendations regarding the legitimacy of arrests.

Review #208987 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208987.

THEIF-STEALS EQUIPMENT-MULTIBLE ALIAS

DOUGLAS MANGIE IS A CAREER CRIMINAL WHO IS ON PROBATION FOR GRAND LARCENY,STEALS OTHER PEOPLES EUIPMENT SCRAPS IT OUT FOR CASH, HIS ACCOMPLISS IS TONY MORENO OF LAS VEGAS WHO ALSO IS OUT ON BAIL FOR STEALING CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AND SELLING OR SCRAPING FOR CASH. THEY OPERATE WITHOUT A CONTRACTORS LICENSE USING FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR THEIR OWN GAIN,SHAMELESS PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CONSCIENCE OR CHARACTER TO THE PEOPLE THEY HURT!!!THEY HAVE BEEN FINED BY THE CITY AND COUNTY MAYBE JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL IN THE END WHO KNOWS!!!IT'S IN THE DA'S HANDS NOW WILL SEE.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1203919

I know the fat pig doug mangie low life *** lol

Rowville, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #304917

Sex:Unknown

Race:Unknown

Age/DOB:30

Rowville, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #290468

Ruben Moreno, 29, of Las Vegas, was booked into Pahrump jail Feb. 18 charged with possession of stolen property. He was booked and released after a court date was set.

Rowville, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #288962

Age/DOB:45

Charges Resulting from Arrest on 10/04/2010

1.Grand LarcenyCounts: 4Bond: $12,000.00

Captain Bob USA

I have been robbed on the internet bogus china companies and buddy there are way to many to police. I have hard documentation and our law can't do anything so watch who you do business with abroad or here in the USA.

View more comments
sergio
Review #208959 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Looking for my daughter talked like they had known her

they called asking for my daughter they talked like they had known her all her life they never asked for a last name they said that they had not talked with her for some time and wanted just to talk to her something did not sound right I asked who they were and what they wanted with my daughter they said they just wanted to talk to her remember they still have not told me who they were or what they wanted I told them she did not have a land line and I was only the message taker then they got rude and angery with me I am not resposable for her she is a big girl when I would not give them a phone number for her they hung up on me

Nytrostarss

Who is they? Who should the rest of us be upset with?

zoey1
Review #208913 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Greensboro, North Carolina - Awesome Service

Davina is an excellent waitress! She is courteous, respectful, helpful and always has a smile.

She goes above and beyond in the service she provides! Our classes were never empty and she was constantly coming over to our table to check on us and to see if we needed anything. I also appreciated her nice, clean and neat appearance. She was there when you needed her without being overbearing.

Her greeting and the light chatting we exchanged at our table was engaging.

Davina seem very interested in us and our needs and ensuring that we enjoyed the atmosphere as well as the food. Thanks Davina!

Read
Review #208881 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer208881.