Failure to follow through on promise. Unreliable, deceitful, unbalanced.

A woman named Frances DeVries advertised herself on Boston Craigslist as an organizer. I hired her to work with me in my apartment.

She stole $75 from me. Realized this after she had left. She also did not do the best job of straightening up and organizing the work area in my apartment. She swore that she really had talent in that area, but she over-represented herself.

When I confronted her about the money and asked for its return or at the very least for her to work it off, she refused and told me that she was due that money because of aggravation that she suffered through my complaints.

She is very bad news and should not be hired by anyone.

Read

we had different experiences. happy to hear that yours was not as unrewarding and disturbing as mine.

however, your good experience does not negate mine nor does my report on what happened to me turn me into a liar, as you charge. wishing you other good encounters with the people in whom you place trust.

Give me a break...I contacted your friend many times to work off the $75.00 dollars and never heard from him. It was a waste of my time.

Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States #607353

This is absolutely untrue. This woman is a liar.

I worked with Francesca.

She is fantastic, reliable, extremely nice! Sorry Francesca

babzola
Review #210441 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Bradenton, Florida - Husband died,payoff amount 3 weeks too late

i decided for a promotion of 18 months with no interest. my husband passed away in europe.

i came back to the us and was 3 weeks to late, to pay off the open amount. i sent them the death certificat and my ticket. i asked, to relieve me from the horrendes interest, they are charging me now - almost 27 %. i paid them the whole open amount, but 3 weeks too late - because my husband died on the other side of this world.

they had no excuse!

my peronal opinion? i am not going to use them again or refere.

Read
Review #210423 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210423.

Other Company in Pensacola, Florida - Keep putting money on bill that should not be

i had my cable was turned on the 19th of may and have had problems since i was tooled my bill would be 53.00 a mounth and it is 83.00 and i am not happy with this at all.i try calling to get this fixed and nothing is getting done ,they just keep given me phone numbers.i hope you can get it together and fix this.i am trying to keep my cool i told them time and time again i need this fixer,but its still the same.i really would like to keep my survice on help me do this.thanks nancy williams

nancy williams
Review #210419 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Preapproved then refused loan

I called last week and received approval for a loan. I was told all I have to do is fax all my financial information and I will receive a loan of $2500 the next day to my bank.

He gave me the monthly payment and finance rate. The rate was extremely high, but I need the money now, so I agreed to fax all my documents to him. After I faxed all the information, I received a call stating my loan was refused and no reason given.

I asked why he said the loan was approved before and now rejected. How can they do that!

Read

We too was pre approved by the bank for a home loan..Told to first sell our home..so we did..and 6 weeks later bank still not given us new mortage they said we would get...SOON WE WILL BE LIVING IN A BOX

Review #210362 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210362.

I am very disappointed with your company.

I gave my phone number and complied with the other questions asked so I could receive my Ipad2. I was told that I was the winner for June 1. So, where do I pick it up?...babs

P.S. An interesting sidebar is when I typed in the number given to me on page one, it would only accept four characters, not the seven you sent to me.

If I get a whole lot more of spam than I usually get, I'll know it's because I gave you information and that you passed it on to irritating others.

Read

omg i cant believe you are this ***. please go shoot yourself so the genepool will end cause your dumbing america

Who r u talking to? U didn't include the name or any info genius

Who r u talking to? U didn't include the name or any info genius

Review #210342 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210342.

Other Company in Middletown, New York - Pay your bills

maybe if you paid your bills and read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS yall wouldnt be complaining. also...

maybe if you ALL WERE SMART YOU WOULDNT ORDER FROM A MAGAZINE ANYWAY! You dont know what your buying and you risk not being able to pay your bills then the collectors call you and you get mad? WELL DUH YOU DONT PAY YOUR BILLS THEY WIIIILLLL CALL YOU IDIOTS. LESSON LEARNED HERE?

YES DONT ORDER FROM MAGAZINES OR DONT ORDER ANYTHIN AT ALL IF YOU ARE ON DISABILITY OR SSI..

ARE YOU DUMB? PAY YOUR MORE IMPORTNANT BILLS LIKE PHONE AND LIGHTS NOT SOME *** MAGAZINE CUZ THEN YOU END UP ON HERE COMPLAINING!

Read
Review #210317 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210317.

Charged credit card $19.95 monthly for a single $8.20 purchase

Scam! Scam!

Beware of this company! If you make a purchase from this company, they will start charging your credit card a monthly membership fee of $19.95. If you call to complain you will be told that the charge was "clearly displayed" when the order was placed. They will also tell you that you received an email notification.

Both untrue. Please do a search on this company before dealing with them - there are many complaints against them.

Wish we would have checked them out before we placed our order. There are many other options of places to buy movies - save yourself some headaches and avoid this disreputable dealer.

Read

You are going to have to help us out here! What company are you talking about? Also, you should be calling your credit card company, not the bogus seller.

what company? Am I missing something???

Review #210288 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210288.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - I am furious!!!!

After checking out at my local food store, I was told that my check was being denied with a code 6. After calling Telecheck I was told that my checks were not being used in sequential order, I had used checks totaling over $800 and that it looked like there was fraudulent activity on my account!!!

What gives them the right to limit the amount of checks I write, the total amount written for the month, and follow the sequence of how I write my checks?

I stopped by my bank and complained, and they are checking into the problem. The food store that we have shopped at for years is calling Telecheck and complaining to them, and they are also thinking about changing approval companies for any and all checks written as they noticed that more of their customers are having checks denied, even when they call the customers banks to verify that money is there to cover the checks.

Read
Review #210253 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210253.

Other Company in Hobe Sound, Florida - i recieved a book which did not order i need a label acc.no. 00075540948 kparkins

this book sent to me which i did not order i would like to return it and i need a label thank you k parkins may 31 2011 we are unhappy with your co. we will be cancelling ou mag orders if this is not settled .we live in south florida the weather is 85 the time is 1530,i hope that i have no more problems with co it takes out the hole afternoon an at 88 i need my rest so please settle this in the fasted time possible.we have called to strighting this nout we a finished with company

Read
Review #210222 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210222.

Other Company in New Lisbon, Wisconsin - Customer service & shipping rip off

one customer service rep says my order has not shipped,until i told her to cancel the order.then i was passed off to another customer service rep,and was told they will not stop shipment .they offer free shipping and then they charged extra shipping for guarantied shipping. for a higher fee.even if you do not ask for it.better believe there is a law suit comming if they charge my card ...brandy b just left in the middle of a conversation.the next person i talked to told me that i have 2 orders what have not shipped and when i asked her to cancel both orders, she passed me off to someone else who said its to late to cancel my orders that one has already shipped.wish i knew which one was lying.

Read
Review #210176 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210176.