Other Company in El Centro, California - "People?"

I cant believe there is a site dedicated to complaints about some hard working people like myself at labor ready. U would think facebook could pretty much let u spread the word at a good rate.

I guess the internet still exploits people with opinions nobody cares to hear. Im just saying th at ur gonna complain, have the common decency to let the person know something urself.

This site kinda seems like a conglomerate of people who wanted to say something at first but decided to drop a line because the web is so hip these days. No complaints.

Read
Review #211075 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer211075.

Other Company in Centereach, New York - Atty charles pirro of norwalk cheats widow

on 8/08 i hired atty pirro to handle my disability case my original atty... had passed away atty pirro told me he had made an agreement to split his fee with the widow of atty #1 and it would not affect my settlement at all.

Now i get a letter from the widow of atty#1 it says i owe her 676 dollars.

Come to find out even though atty pirro entered into a agreement to split all fees from the first atty's cases he took over. Guess what he refuses to pay this widow nice guy huh

donna smyle
Review #211056 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Refusesd service

i went in the joe vS store on 5609 uvalde, on sunday june 5. i got in line, there was 2 line with 2 cashiers.

i went to the 2nd cashier the the clerk next to him told the cashier not to wait on me. the customer ahead had gone. juan and anthony told the clerk to close, he ask if he could wait on me , juan and anthony told him to close. i was shocked this is first time i ever was refused service in a store.

i told this supvervisor about the incident, all she did was try and make excuses for the two people. i did not buy any thing and left. my name is alvin gray and i shop at this store, practially every day. i did not break line, did not curse, just wanted service.

juan and anthony told this clerk not to wait on me. i think it was because i didnt stay in line one. i just went to line two, why not no customer was there. please check in to this ..

thats juan, anthony, and kelly. not good employees. i dont have to shop at joes, there is a food town right across from you.

i haVE NO PROBLEMS WHEN I GO THHERE. ALVIN

Read
Review #210963 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210963.

Other Company in Lincoln, California - No person to talk to.

I have been trying to talk to somebody live and all I get is a prompting machine. I need help that only a live person can fullfill.

I bought a camcorder and it does not work but I never received a statement with the product number or where to send said product if it was faulty.

I need the information so I can send the product back so I can get reimbursed for it. This is not professional for a company of your magnitude to to have actual people who can help over the phone.

I tried sending an e-mail and you guys make that even impossible to do. I am really disappointed in your service and unless I get help will probably never buy from you people.

guineagirl
Review #210933 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Richardson, Texas - This was the worst experience we ever had buying furniture. We avoided buying furniture in the past

This has been the worst experience we have ever had buying furniture. We bought $7000.00 worth of furniture and was for the most part damaged goods.

It took several months to get resolved and some nasty correspondence with customer service. The furniture movers they had were very incompetent. They were in a hurry and damaged freshly painted walls & door trim. Pls shop else where.

SORRY!!!!! We had looked at furniture in the past at rooms to go and felt the service and merchandise would be cheap and boy was our gut fee,ling right. Our sales person sold us the wrong mattress for one of our bedroom. The delivery guys even got a out of this.

You needed a ladder to get in the bed. Really??

SandyBaby
Review #210931 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Liars with corprate backing

i called to get an ac compressor clutch,quoated 72 dollars ,drove 80 miles was then told it is 104 dollars called corprate headquarters was hung up on the first time called back the cust service rep called the store the store indicated i spoke to the manager and he quoted me the correct price of 104 and then told me because he is not a liar,well if hes not a liar and i drove 80 miles just to waste time ,fuel,and be called a liar this company needs to be in the nfl,[not for long] league,i really want a job there now ,heads will roll house would be cleaned out and i would make everyone including the ceo sign a paper that states THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT OR I AGREE TO BE FIRED ON THE SPOT AND WRITE A LETTER OF APOLOGY TO THE CUSTOMER I LIED TO,now that being said i purchased a brand new ac compressor and clutch at auto zone for 140 and they thanked me for my business,im going to file corprate complaints and complaints with the bbb if they think im kidding they all can remember me and this statement in the unemployment line!!!!

farmer111

TOO BAD THIS SITE DOESNT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS TO CORRECT THE HEADINGS ON MY POST

farmer111

U812CATTLECO IS NOT THE PROBLEM THAT IS MY BUSINESS,O'REILLY AUTO PARTS IS THE PROBLEM CHILD

THIS IS O,REILLY AUTO PARTS IM TALKING ABOUT

Loss
Review #210890 is a subjective opinion of poster.

50 in big screen

i'm scott harridge and i had a 50 inch t.v. almost pd for my wife and i seperated and they knew this and for the past 6 months i.ve pd my account, they now that melissa harridge do not live together, i ask them if they could come pick up my t.v.

and hold it for me cause my girlfriend had thrown me out.i'm current on my account,but since she wont answer her phone and waont call them,i went to get my t.v and they said i couldnt have it...the store on western # is 405-634-1212..melissa has a comp w/them she is tryn to hide...her # is 405-200-9613.please can u help me.i would like to have my t.v. back.

Read

"my wife and i seperated and they knew this"

Who is they?

"i ask them if they could come pick up my t.v."

Who is they?

"i went to get my t.v and they said i couldnt have it"

Who is they?

You mentioned "they" but it is not clear as to who "they" are.

Review #210858 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210858.

Other Company in Folsom, California - D U M B !

love company especially folsom, ca store. service the best and reliable products.

but tv ads S U C K! totally unbelievable. spare us the tacky personal stories. beneath you.

sorry, need to add more to meet minimum posting requirement. sorry, need to add more to meet minimum posting requirements. sorry, need to add more to meet minimum posting requirement. sorry, need to add more to meet minimum posting requirements.

Read
Review #210844 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210844.

Other Company in North Greece, New York - Sent me a used part instead of new one - wouldn't let me return it

I ordered a new fuser for my printer - their website showed the new box etc. I got a used part - shrink wrapped in a generic box.

I want to return it and they won't give me a return authorization - give me the run around on the phone saying they will send me the authorization - they put me on hold for a long time - and I never got it. Never return my e-mail for sending it back.

Will contact my credit card co and get my money back that way.

Will never, never buy anthing from these people again.

North Greece, New York
Review #210841 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210841.

Other Company in Birmingham, Alabama - Pissed Off and Ripped Of

I just bought this *** thing today and have spent the last 4 hours trying to get it to work. I get a message that my email and pass word do not match.

They sent me the pass word to my email address. What the *** is going on? Tell me how to get the *** thing to work. $43.99 and this is what I get.

*** no wonder you require at least 100 words. It will take over a thousand words to blow off enough steam. I'm taking this *** *** back.

You need more words? FXXk magic jack.

Read
Review #210810 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer210810.