Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Mail delivery

Mail of bills is not being delivered, bills missing, bills have sensitive information of credit cards numbers, its geting to be a habit, my mail is being delivered to another neighbor. This is the third time in just months.

I have filed complaints before of the mail man, he has improve of putting my mail inside the mail box for 2021 Scarlet Oaks, 75060. He no longer has use foul language.

Twice he has put mail in mailbox leave then come back, put more mail, leave and come back again, not paying attention. 972-259-7896 Abimael Acosta Thank you

Read
Review #212667 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212667.

Other Company in Charlotte, North Carolina - Have been trying to get part for a product

Bought a rechargeable wine opener which needs an ac/dc adapter. Can not find where to order.

Site says not available. Where else do I get an adapter for this product???? This is a Haier rechargeable wine opener. My husband bought it, didn't have the ac/dc adapter with it.

Just trying to find out where this part for this product can be found. Sure can not open any bottles of wine with out this piece of equipment.

If you are going to make and sell products you should at least have the parts in stock which are needed to make the product work. Thanks

Read
Review #212659 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212659.

Rushcard by chase bank

DO NOT GET A RUSHCARD DEBIT CARD!!!! IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE ($1 PER BILL PAY AND $1 PER EACH AND EVERY TRANSACTION MADE!!! ATM WITHDRAWLS ARE $3.95 PLUS THE fee at the ATM itself.

A Greendot card is $5.95 per month and bill pays and transactions are free!!!

IT IS CHASE BANK all the way trying to make a buck even if dishonest.

I paid a bill at Rushcard, but the account number at the utility I paid had one wrong # in it at the payee listing.

I paid the bill on 6/2.

I got an email on 6/8 saying the payment could not be applied due to unknown acct. #. This email said the money was refunded to my account, but it would take 2 to 3 business days to post. After 4 business days I called Rushcard and was told the refund would be in my account by 5 pm the next day (one week after the email about not being able to apply my payment!)

I called again since the posting to my account was not done and was told it would TAKE ANOTHER 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET MY MONEY BACK!

I HAVE HAD SIMILAR DISHONESTIES FROM A CHECKING ACCT. AT CHASE BANK IN THE PAST. IN ORDER TO STRAIGHTEN THEIR ERRORS OUT, I HAD TO COMPLAIN TO THE OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY (OCC) since Chase is an N.A. bank.

NOW I WILL DO THAT YET ONE MORE TIME :).

RUSHCARD WILL COST YOU AROUND $15 A MONTH, WHILE A GREENDOT CARD IS LESS THAN HALF THAT.

REMEMBER THIS AND DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID BY LOADING MY RETIREMENT ONTO A RUSHCARD.

If you have a Rushcard now, take out all the $$ and notify them on the site that you are closing the acount.

CONSUMER BEWARE ANYTHING CHASE, JP MORGAN CHASE......it is a brash company which puts making a buck above legal boundaries.

Many people here, near New York City, are leaving Chase bank for less expensive and more honest banks---of which there are many :)

Read

these card are design to make money off of dumb people. I guess your one of them

Review #212617 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212617.

Other Company in San Diego, California - Bad Campaign Practice

I recieved product as a FREE trial.After trying was told to call for a return number which I did. Instead they extended the due date.

When I called again they refused refund also sent new product. I was chared for all but luckily postman let me return as Refused..

Bad practice even if it was a good product which wasn't for me.

I called several times, even spoke to a supervisor but they do not LISTEN to what I am saying just keep telling me they can not refund any monies since now it is past the date of return..

Read
Review #212610 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212610.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Extremely poor service from "manager"

Glasses were fine, problem came when ear pieces were too long and "manager" cut them and tried to replace the plastic sleeves. He broke one of them and and could not fine a match, so he used some from another pair of glasses.

He cut them too short and the rough edge rested right on top of my ear. I went back and he did the same thing a second time, along with gouging the left ear piece.

I returned again and was told that he could not find another frame like it, in order to replace it. Poor workmanship, and this was the "manager" of the store.

Read
Review #212608 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212608.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Wrong product!

The product I ordered is NOT the product I received! I spent $40.00 on what was supposed to be a rooster windchime.

The picture showed 4 or 6 roosters hanging from another. The product I received was more like a Christmas ornament than a windchime. I have purchased several items from this company over many years. This is the first time I have ever been unsatisfied with what I received.

Unless I receive the CORRECT item I will no longer buy anything else from this company and my family and friends will be let known as well.

Since I have paid in full for this item I will NOT send it back until I receive the item that SHOULD have been in the box!

Mynerva L. Webb

Read
Review #212543 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212543.

Online bill pay doesnt work well & bad customer service

Tired of poor customer service reps who know they have the power to NIT help the customer by switching them to a different rep, forcing the customer to start from scratch online bill pay doesnt work well & bad customer service. Sick of trying to pay online and when the system doesnt take my password and user ID. Tired of poor customer service reps who know they have the power to NIT help the customer by switching them to a different rep, forcing the customer to start from scratchonline bill pay doesnt work well & bad customer service.

ccountry

What company?

Review #212521 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212521.

Airfare.com charged for airfare and insurance but never provided info about the insurance carrier.

I would advise anyone interested in purchasing airfare and insurance from Airfare.com to be very cautious. I did not receive insurance information and am now running after the money I spent for the airfare because I was never advised of different levels of insurance coverage and have no proof they did not provide the information.

I did receive flight information and the applicable restriction for the tickets but nothing-nothing- about the insurance and how and where to contact them.

My bank tried to intervene without success.

So, please be careful. Airfare.com and Travel Guard are doing shady business together.

:cry
To date Travel Guard has been skirting the issue about not providing a choice or providing coverage information.
There is no ..

we look into the matter.. only that Airfare.com has information about the insurance on their homepage.

thank you for the comment. Perhaps something went wrong- the company never acknowledged the possibility.

Years ago I purchased travel insurance to cover a $2500.00 trip.

Three days before departure I canceled for personal reasons and received a credit for the $2500.00 within a few days.

With that kind of experience I did not immediately question not having any info regarding the coverage.

I did however freak out when 14 weeks before departure I was unable to contact airfare.com and had no clue who the insurance company was or how to get in contact with them.

Mistakes happen, but now Travel Guard is showing it's level of integrity.

We've purchased from Travel Guard in the past and have always had great service. Actually, I believe we purchased through airfare.com and recieved a print-out of our policy.

Maybe the policy didn't print? Either way, I've had an excellent expereince with them...

cicilive
Review #212520 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Corpus Christi, Texas - Totally *** scooters no quality or dependability

i bought 10 scoooters ina ll . 1 arrived damaged so it was not accepted.

It was up to me to licate it with the trucking company first they wanted to replace it then they didn't have on to replace it with. 2 months later I still have not seen a check. with the refund. Expect for a bike to last maybe 250 miles before it stasarts to fall apart.

Do not waste your time or money I have wasted probably 20 just sitting on hold alone trying to get hold of the teck department 1 guy named Mike. The only prtson there that is any help is Josh A.

Read
Review #212501 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212501.

Other Company in Richardson, Texas - Very pissed off customer.

I signed up for service on the 10th of June, I was requested to send a copy of my lease agreement and new occupant form, which I sent on Monday the 13th. I had a postive balance and sent all the information requested i called every hour to see why I had not received my service the send the faxes to the Uk to be verified which takes 24 to 48 hours which now has been five days they can not provide me with any information they have my money,I contacted Balinda at the coorporate office she also was rude and unwilling to help are answer any questions, they continue to state they have not recieved my fax but i have all seven of my fax transmittal form stating they all where successful.

I warn anyone who is looking for new service to run from this electric provider, I have reported them to the utility commission and will campaign everywhere that this company is a rip off and you will be dissatisfied to the upmost, I have had to pay for a week of hotel stays and pay for faxes that they dont check, they are alocal company from Irving Texas, but the in house work goes to a foreign country to be handled.

Please people dont support this company , google has 50 complaints against them so beware, they will *** around as they have me. Pissed consumer, and mad as ***, for themm taking my money and time.

gree
Review #212495 is a subjective opinion of poster.