Tire rotation

they would not rotate my tires because they said my lug nuts and bolts were worn. they are the only ones who rotate and replace my tires.

I worked in the service center of a gm dealership for 15 years. i know what I see and know what is worn. this could have been done.

the only was this could have been done is cross threading lug nuts and screwing the on with an inpack gun. it has been known that inpack guns can ruin nuts and lugs. from this, and over tighting. I am upset about this, please respond!!

Read

Hey dumb a s s. Do you notice something missing in your complaint?

Like what company you're bellyaching about?

Do it yourself, Mr. Goodwrench.

NcoClub

If you are so knowledable about tires, why weren't you asking all along that the lug-nuts be hand tightned?

Review #212718 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212718.

Other Company in Hanford, California - Repo my car when i was current on the payment

I made my payment then 10 minutes later came to my house and took my car. When i called them they said they made an error but if i could make a payment ahead to show good faith in the company and if i could pay the repo cost.

I refused they said they wouldnt return my car if i didnt. I asked why would i have to pay ahead when it was there error. They said to show good faith in the loan and the company. i fought them on it they finally returned my car the next day.

a month later they called again saying they were going to pick my car up again because late payments and i had 24 hours to pay it if i said i couldnt pay in that time framethey would b out again in an hour!!!!!!! very unprofessional cant keep payment records straight speak broken english cant understand them half the time better business bureau needs to step in !!!!

Read
Review #212707 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212707.

Credit Scam

I received the big catalogue in the mail with preapproved 500.00 credit.

OK, the credit limit was low, but what the hey, I'll give it a shot and see what I think of the products.

When I got the call from the credit company and they authorized 150.00 limit I told them not to bother, that 150.00 wasn't even worth my time.

The following day I got a letter in my email saying they were turning me down!!!!! what a joke this company is. I was thinking about pre-paying for an item I saw that I really wanted, but I'll look around the stores and see if I can find it before I give them any money now.

Read

your credit rating is a joke. you can't get approval for 150.00 ha ha ha. should be mad at yourself

Review #212687 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212687.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Mail delivery

Mail of bills is not being delivered, bills missing, bills have sensitive information of credit cards numbers, its geting to be a habit, my mail is being delivered to another neighbor. This is the third time in just months.

I have filed complaints before of the mail man, he has improve of putting my mail inside the mail box for 2021 Scarlet Oaks, 75060. He no longer has use foul language.

Twice he has put mail in mailbox leave then come back, put more mail, leave and come back again, not paying attention. 972-259-7896 Abimael Acosta Thank you

Read
Review #212667 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212667.

Other Company in Charlotte, North Carolina - Have been trying to get part for a product

Bought a rechargeable wine opener which needs an ac/dc adapter. Can not find where to order.

Site says not available. Where else do I get an adapter for this product???? This is a Haier rechargeable wine opener. My husband bought it, didn't have the ac/dc adapter with it.

Just trying to find out where this part for this product can be found. Sure can not open any bottles of wine with out this piece of equipment.

If you are going to make and sell products you should at least have the parts in stock which are needed to make the product work. Thanks

Read
Review #212659 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212659.

Rushcard by chase bank

DO NOT GET A RUSHCARD DEBIT CARD!!!! IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE ($1 PER BILL PAY AND $1 PER EACH AND EVERY TRANSACTION MADE!!! ATM WITHDRAWLS ARE $3.95 PLUS THE fee at the ATM itself.

A Greendot card is $5.95 per month and bill pays and transactions are free!!!

IT IS CHASE BANK all the way trying to make a buck even if dishonest.

I paid a bill at Rushcard, but the account number at the utility I paid had one wrong # in it at the payee listing.

I paid the bill on 6/2.

I got an email on 6/8 saying the payment could not be applied due to unknown acct. #. This email said the money was refunded to my account, but it would take 2 to 3 business days to post. After 4 business days I called Rushcard and was told the refund would be in my account by 5 pm the next day (one week after the email about not being able to apply my payment!)

I called again since the posting to my account was not done and was told it would TAKE ANOTHER 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET MY MONEY BACK!

I HAVE HAD SIMILAR DISHONESTIES FROM A CHECKING ACCT. AT CHASE BANK IN THE PAST. IN ORDER TO STRAIGHTEN THEIR ERRORS OUT, I HAD TO COMPLAIN TO THE OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY (OCC) since Chase is an N.A. bank.

NOW I WILL DO THAT YET ONE MORE TIME :).

RUSHCARD WILL COST YOU AROUND $15 A MONTH, WHILE A GREENDOT CARD IS LESS THAN HALF THAT.

REMEMBER THIS AND DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID BY LOADING MY RETIREMENT ONTO A RUSHCARD.

If you have a Rushcard now, take out all the $$ and notify them on the site that you are closing the acount.

CONSUMER BEWARE ANYTHING CHASE, JP MORGAN CHASE......it is a brash company which puts making a buck above legal boundaries.

Many people here, near New York City, are leaving Chase bank for less expensive and more honest banks---of which there are many :)

Read

these card are design to make money off of dumb people. I guess your one of them

Review #212617 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212617.

Other Company in San Diego, California - Bad Campaign Practice

I recieved product as a FREE trial.After trying was told to call for a return number which I did. Instead they extended the due date.

When I called again they refused refund also sent new product. I was chared for all but luckily postman let me return as Refused..

Bad practice even if it was a good product which wasn't for me.

I called several times, even spoke to a supervisor but they do not LISTEN to what I am saying just keep telling me they can not refund any monies since now it is past the date of return..

Read
Review #212610 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212610.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Extremely poor service from "manager"

Glasses were fine, problem came when ear pieces were too long and "manager" cut them and tried to replace the plastic sleeves. He broke one of them and and could not fine a match, so he used some from another pair of glasses.

He cut them too short and the rough edge rested right on top of my ear. I went back and he did the same thing a second time, along with gouging the left ear piece.

I returned again and was told that he could not find another frame like it, in order to replace it. Poor workmanship, and this was the "manager" of the store.

Read
Review #212608 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212608.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Wrong product!

The product I ordered is NOT the product I received! I spent $40.00 on what was supposed to be a rooster windchime.

The picture showed 4 or 6 roosters hanging from another. The product I received was more like a Christmas ornament than a windchime. I have purchased several items from this company over many years. This is the first time I have ever been unsatisfied with what I received.

Unless I receive the CORRECT item I will no longer buy anything else from this company and my family and friends will be let known as well.

Since I have paid in full for this item I will NOT send it back until I receive the item that SHOULD have been in the box!

Mynerva L. Webb

Read
Review #212543 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212543.

Online bill pay doesnt work well & bad customer service

Tired of poor customer service reps who know they have the power to NIT help the customer by switching them to a different rep, forcing the customer to start from scratch online bill pay doesnt work well & bad customer service. Sick of trying to pay online and when the system doesnt take my password and user ID. Tired of poor customer service reps who know they have the power to NIT help the customer by switching them to a different rep, forcing the customer to start from scratchonline bill pay doesnt work well & bad customer service.

ccountry

What company?

Review #212521 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212521.