Incompetent

I paid the full amount of my balance and inadvertanly paid it on my wife account which is closed and tried to get the money tranfered and they said it would take 7 days. Not acceptable.

This is an inhouse transfer from one account to another. How tough could it be. 6/13 I gave the account numbers and Fridy still nothing done. I'm done with them.

Closed my account.

We are in the year 2011 and there is no excuse for not being able to transfer money internally from one account to the another in less than 1 day. 7 days is rediculous.

Read

YOU mistakenly made a payment on a closed account and THEY'RE incompetent?????

NerdlingerSS
Kholargos, Attica, Greece #300869

So you got busted for fraud. Suck it up and take responsibility for your actions! Grow up and for once in your life, act like a man!!!

Review #212880 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212880.

Other Company in Toronto, Ontario - Never deliver when they say they will

Twice they posted estimated delivers on the web site! which were wrong! Third attempt, the package has arrived in my city, but they don't even post an estimated delivery time, likely because I had yelled at them...but now it's on the truck and it will be here by noon..NO SHOW...I call, they will call me back...when? Who knows.....I have waited three days to get a package and I still don't have it.

In sum their computer tracking system gives misleading information and then they don't even deliver on time, when they actually get the package on the truck.

Don't use this *** service.

sammy969
Review #212863 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Long Beach, California - MY PET IS GONE :(

In doing my own research regarding my cat's condition I learned more about it from reading the internet rather than what I was told by the vet. I was not told the dangers and urgency of treatment.

Therefore, my cat went blind and soon died. Staff advised me the necessity for more test and to proceed and come back to office when I have funds for more test to be conducted. We left with a prescription that seemed useless. After I went back and paid for more test.

No plan of treatment was suggested for my cat. Money was paid out but service was not delivered!

Jhill
Review #212853 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Silverdale, Washington - Half a Million and screwed

These guys built my home said I had a warranty for faulty construction. Well 2 yrs in and my concrete driveway is falling apart and they want to deny my claim.

Its *** they are a fly by night shady builder. Dont buy a house from them at all. They say that its great standards and load you up with a bunch of ***. They sux.

These fools replaced 80 percent of the drive ways in my neighborhood but decide not to do mine its total ***. Do not trust them do not buy anything from them at all they lie.

Read
Review #212847 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212847.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - I NEED A REPLACEMENT MEASURING SPOON AND YOU KEEP SENDING A SLIDE SPOON AND I KEEP RETURNING THEM

I am a member my measuring spoon 1 teaspoon broke I need a replacement and YOU will not replace it all you send sent me is a sliding spoon and it WILL NOT fit in spice jars I NEED THE SPOON what do you not understand about a spoon SPOON PLEASE

kathryn l dow a member since 2004but became premier member 2010

everytime I call you do not understand anything who do you have working up there. and some do understand SPOON NOT SLIDING SPOON THAT WAS NOT WHAT I GOT WHEN I BECAME A MEMBER IF I HAVE TO I WILL BUY A NEW SET FROM PAULA DEEN WHO UNDERSTANDS WHAT A SPOON IS and am half tempted to send you all the bill thank you for nothing.

Read
Review #212819 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212819.

Other Company in Huntington Beach, California - MY PET IS GONE

After doing lots of research on the internet regarding my cats condition. My realization is: The information I read on the internet was more informative than what the vet conveyed to me.

For example was not told of urgency of treatment. Unfortunatly, my cat became blind and died. Staff had a huge concern for running expensive test. Also, suggested for me to come back when I have money for more test.

In the meantime my cat was sent away with a prescription that was not very useful. The office setting was very nice to take your mind away from quality of treatment.

Jhill
Review #212784 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - Have service ticket in for over a week... no response!

There website won't take Air Conditioning Service Orders... say it is down, but seems to work on other catgegories.

Called AHS and waited over an hour to put in Service request. Customer Service said they were sorry and would put it in the system to contact me with Service... That was a week ago with no one responding to the Service. I just returned to website to enter new repair ticket for same problem...

it says the same thing and does the same thing. I am now on hold again for who knows how long. I will be looking for new company to deal with. This is a riduculous and a recurring problem.

I went through the same thing last year. I wonder if we are dealing with a SHAM...?

Read
Review #212749 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212749.

Tire rotation

they would not rotate my tires because they said my lug nuts and bolts were worn. they are the only ones who rotate and replace my tires.

I worked in the service center of a gm dealership for 15 years. i know what I see and know what is worn. this could have been done.

the only was this could have been done is cross threading lug nuts and screwing the on with an inpack gun. it has been known that inpack guns can ruin nuts and lugs. from this, and over tighting. I am upset about this, please respond!!

Read

Hey dumb a s s. Do you notice something missing in your complaint?

Like what company you're bellyaching about?

Do it yourself, Mr. Goodwrench.

NcoClub

If you are so knowledable about tires, why weren't you asking all along that the lug-nuts be hand tightned?

Review #212718 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212718.

Other Company in Hanford, California - Repo my car when i was current on the payment

I made my payment then 10 minutes later came to my house and took my car. When i called them they said they made an error but if i could make a payment ahead to show good faith in the company and if i could pay the repo cost.

I refused they said they wouldnt return my car if i didnt. I asked why would i have to pay ahead when it was there error. They said to show good faith in the loan and the company. i fought them on it they finally returned my car the next day.

a month later they called again saying they were going to pick my car up again because late payments and i had 24 hours to pay it if i said i couldnt pay in that time framethey would b out again in an hour!!!!!!! very unprofessional cant keep payment records straight speak broken english cant understand them half the time better business bureau needs to step in !!!!

Read
Review #212707 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212707.

Credit Scam

I received the big catalogue in the mail with preapproved 500.00 credit.

OK, the credit limit was low, but what the hey, I'll give it a shot and see what I think of the products.

When I got the call from the credit company and they authorized 150.00 limit I told them not to bother, that 150.00 wasn't even worth my time.

The following day I got a letter in my email saying they were turning me down!!!!! what a joke this company is. I was thinking about pre-paying for an item I saw that I really wanted, but I'll look around the stores and see if I can find it before I give them any money now.

Read

your credit rating is a joke. you can't get approval for 150.00 ha ha ha. should be mad at yourself

Review #212687 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer212687.